"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Man embezzles 250K£ to fund Only Fans obsession

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
An infatuated football club accountant who stole almost £250,000 to fund his obsession with a webcam glamour model has been jailed for 32 months.
Barnbrook became “infatuated” with Manchester webcam model Victoria Sinclair and spent between £50,000 and £70,000 on her including splashing out on a £7,000 Chanel handbag, a Rolex watch and Armani goods on trips to Harrods in London.

He also paid towards a new car for Ms Sinclair although their relationship was never physical, the court heard.
my opinion: Gals can now get incel-tier Beta supplicants without ever having to meet them.

NOTE: I have been posting about Only Fans because I have been listening to Rollo & Aaron talk about this.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
$250k can get you a LOT of hookers.

I did the math and at least in Colombia, ruling out inflation, that equates to getting a different hooker every day, with a good bachelor pad and food for close to 10 years.

I'd take that over no-sex and 32 months in prison and getting gang raped there.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
This is the moment where a government should make laws about it, just like they bash someone for taking advantage of underage people, they should also make laws to protect (punish) any situation where an unstable person is taken advantage of.

Too bad they wont do sh1t cause big gov exists only when it comes of taxing and limiting mens.

Regarding that guy, hardly to fine more stupid people than him...
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
$250k can get you a LOT of hookers.

I did the math and at least in Colombia, ruling out inflation, that equates to getting a different hooker every day, with a good bachelor pad and food for close to 10 years.

I'd take that over no-sex and 32 months in prison and getting gang raped there.
I saw a documentary that the sex trade in Colombia has been dramatically impacted by the mass migration of Venezuelan refugees - specifically, Venezuelan women are turning to sex work and it's dramatically driven down prices....

.....Socialism strikes again.....
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I saw a documentary that the sex trade in Colombia has been dramatically impacted by the mass migration of Venezuelan refugees - specifically, Venezuelan women are turning to sex work and it's dramatically driven down prices....

.....Socialism strikes again.....
Exactly. I witnessed it in person. Thank Gawd for the Venezuelan invasion. LOL. They have been driving down sex prices by offering more supply and competition. Venezuelans though have turfs they are not allowed on or they get beat up by the local girls.
$45 was the typical avg for Venezuelans - full service the last time I was down there.
In places like Cali - it was $20 which is even more insane.
 

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
I honestly can't get mad at the women who do this, if these retarded losers want to throw away their money , lives and reputations for this crap then I don't have a problem with it. In the end we are responsible for our decisions in life. I still can't get how these guys don't put this money into escorts where at least they would actually get laid.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I saw a documentary that the sex trade in Colombia has been dramatically impacted by the mass migration of Venezuelan refugees - specifically, Venezuelan women are turning to sex work and it's dramatically driven down prices....

.....Socialism strikes again.....
I like macking in former Communist countries. :cool: :D ;)
 

cdiated

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2017
Messages
12
Reaction score
4
Age
46


my opinion: Gals can now get incel-tier Beta supplicants without ever having to meet them.

NOTE: I have been posting about Only Fans because I have been listening to Rollo & Aaron talk about this.
Tsk that is too bad for his people to suffer.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
$250k can get you a LOT of hookers.

I did the math and at least in Colombia, ruling out inflation, that equates to getting a different hooker every day, with a good bachelor pad and food for close to 10 years.

I'd take that over no-sex and 32 months in prison and getting gang raped there.
Did you do the maths or did you apply the maths?
 

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
Guys like this are mentally not all there
 
Top