Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will the National Face Covering Mandate usher in a new Salem Witch Trials era?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're hearing talk about a National Face Covering Mandate that might be implemented.

The question of enforcement is the main issue.

Who will enforce this?

We already know that there's a movement to defund the police.

So one has to wonder if this becomes an Executive Order how the mechanism of enforcement would work.

Most likely it's going to be a form of community policing, which unfortunately would lead to a situation similar to the Salem Witch Trials in which disgruntled neighbors would be levying false accusations against each other and some sort of COVID Council will be the arbiters of who is guilty or who is not guilty....

We already know that the financial hardships and isolation from lockdown has caused people to get increasingly unhinged.

I fear that this new Salem Witch Trials era would only bring in more chaos to our divided nation....

Stay safe, my friends.....

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have actually used your exact analogy in discussion with others (re: "Salem Witch Trials") .

Even without the mandate, there's a lot of group-think/mob-mentality already happening.

Businesses n my city have the "mask required" sign on the door, but over 90% do not enforce it (and I'm more than happy to be the only person inside that is maskless).

For those times when I am denied entry unless I wear one, I wear the below... mask.png

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question of enforcement is the main issue.

Who will enforce this?
I imagine it would be the police, unless they induct an army of social workers to hand out tickets.
I doubt they will be tossing people in jail over it (never say never), probably just a fine. Probably similar to a traffic ticket.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
All that will happen is the places that don't have a mandate already simply won't enforce it. The police here wouldn't enforce it. The federal government doesn't have the resources to enforce it either. No way are these cops going to take on extra work load like that especially to do the paper work. Think about it from their perspective.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine it would be the police
Ha! That's a good one! The cops near me are terrified in fear for their own safety, so much so that they sued the health department to get access to the names and addresses of covid positive residents, in total violation of federal law, which of course they did receive. So now they know who has covid so that they know who to avoid.

Cops "protect and serve" themselves first and foremost, always.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW where I live we have a national mask mandate - by royal decree - but the cops don't enforce shyt. Most people wear the masks, a few don't. Some gypsy walked past me with his masked lowered, then sneezed into the air and spat and I did cuss him out because...come on, man. But that doesn't mean I'd accuse him in a kangaroo court. Some of you guys have very vivid imaginations.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a terrible gut feeling the Salem Witch Trials are about to make a comeback......

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All that will happen is the places that don't have a mandate already simply won't enforce it. The police here wouldn't enforce it. The federal government doesn't have the resources to enforce it either. No way are these cops going to take on extra work load like that especially to do the paper work. Think about it from their perspective.
More work same pay

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
More work same pay
No way are most police officers going to care enough to do it. Especially if these cops already do their jobs without masks and have been fine. Even if Biden won hypothetically speaking, a nation wide mask mandate isn't going to fly except for place that already have mandates on city, county or state levels. Liberals are out of Their little crack smoking minds and when they read or hear the things I write or say they want to act like I'm crazy. I DON'T fvcking THINK so. I was homeless for like 4 months, picking up cigarette shorts off the ground and smoking them, and sharing crack pipes and I don't get sick. This covid sh1t is blown way out of proportion in an attempt to subvert trump, which is why they are counting people who get in car accidents or homicides as covid deaths just because that had covid even though it wasn't the cause of death. I don't trust the media. Fox news is the least worst, but I don't even trust them. I don't trust anyone and I don't answersm questions and I lie under oath.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cops "protect and serve" themselves first and foremost, always.
Tell that to the cops who died at the World Trade Center. But I see no reason why they shouldn't sit back and protect themselves first, since many leaders at all levels of government have basically spit on them and kicked them under the bus. No one is going to want to go the extra mile when you're not appreciated.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a terrible gut feeling the Salem Witch Trials are about to make a comeback......
The founders of BLM are witches using African witch craft while calling on the dead and brainwashing the masses to create violence & chaos. Hasn't anyone at least asked themselves why all these people are dumb enough to go around disturbing the peace, destroying businesses, chanting bullchit, looking like they're possessed zombies? Being most of the sheeple causing the chaos for BLM are white. Thats a huge red flag to me.

I know I sound like a broken record saying it. This is all a spiritual war between good & evil. Some of the people I've seen in these riots look straight up demon possessed. Watched countless videos and pics that raise a ton of red flags that a lot of these rioters are under some kind of spell/mindcontrol. Using fire to burn cites to the ground like hell on earth. The kicker is how many churches they've burned down or destroyed. The videos of BLM in front of churches harassing Church goers as they walk up to the front doors.

I watched a couple videos one being an African man breaking down the witch craft BLM founders are using, where it comes from and the purpose of it all. I tried searching online as most all the info I find is via SM. I found this article that explains a little about the Witch Craft.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
The founders of BLM are witches using African witch craft while calling on the dead and brainwashing the masses to create violence & chaos. Hasn't anyone at least asked themselves why all these people are dumb enough to go around disturbing the peace, destroying businesses, chanting bullchit, looking like they're possessed zombies? Being most of the sheeple causing the chaos for BLM are white. Thats a huge red flag to me.

I know I sound like a broken record saying it. This is all a spiritual war between good & evil. Some of the people I've seen in these riots look straight up demon possessed. Watched countless videos and pics that raise a ton of red flags that a lot of these rioters are under some kind of spell/mindcontrol. Using fire to burn cites to the ground like hell on earth. The kicker is how many churches they've burned down or destroyed. The videos of BLM in front of churches harassing Church goers as they walk up to the front doors.

I watched a couple videos one being an African man breaking down the witch craft BLM founders are using, where it comes from and the purpose of it all. I tried searching online as most all the info I find is via SM. I found this article that explains a little about the Witch Craft.

No such thing as with craft. Haitians believe in voodoo. Sometimes I'd hear blood curdiling screams in the morning when I lived further south and it's Haitians being weirdos. But none of that is real. You can't possibly believe what you just posted.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The founders of BLM are witches using African witch craft while calling on the dead and brainwashing the masses to create violence & chaos.
I'm certainly no fan of BLM, but you come up with the strangest things. I don't buy most of it, but you must be really interesting to talk to.

No such thing as with craft. Haitians believe in voodoo. Sometimes I'd hear blood curdiling screams in the morning when I lived further south and it's Haitians being weirdos. But none of that is real. You can't possibly believe what you just posted.
Real or not, the people who practice it believe it. I've met some people who were into some freaky things, and I try to steer clear of them. I wouldn't trust people who were into that stuff, whether it has any real power or not.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I'm certainly no fan of BLM, but you come up with the strangest things. I don't buy most of it, but you must be really interesting to talk to.

Real or not, the people who practice it believe it. I've met some people who were into some freaky things, and I try to steer clear of them. I wouldn't trust people who were into that stuff, whether it has any real power or not.
Yeah I would definitely not be interested in people like that nor would I be able to take them seriously. Automatic subhuman territory.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't expect or want anyone to believe a word I say. If anything I'd like to provoke thought. Yes, I'm a very interesting person to talk to and a blast to be around.

When I shatter ones beliefs I get looked at as a crazy person or conspiracy theorist. I do believe Satan exists. Voodoo, Witchcraft & Black Magic all come back to one thing, Satan! The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Millions practice WitchCraft, they believe in it and cast spells with results. There is a member here I cant remember his name. He dated a handful of BPD's who had their ex BF commit suicide. One of the girls had 5 ex's kill themselves, 1 girl, 5 dead, read that again! He mentioned all of them had one thing in common, they all practiced WitchCraft. Take from that what you will.

I'm aware Voodoo is practiced in parts of Africa. I had to go watch the video again to see exactly which one it was. BLM leaders practice West African Odu Ifa witchcraft and are members of the black boolay secret society. Like I always say, you either see the spiritual war going on or you don't, there is no in-between. These rioters are under some kind of spell/mindcontrol, I can see it clear as day in their eyes and their actions. Like puppets on a string causing chaos, unrest, violence, fires, ect.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the girls had 5 ex's kill themselves, 1 girl, 5 dead, read that again! He mentioned all of them had one thing in common, they all practiced WitchCraft. Take from that what you will.
I definitely think you are exposing yourself to some very negative energy when you get into that stuff.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely think you are exposing yourself to some very negative energy when you get into that stuff.
Sometimes you have to witness the darkness in order to see the light.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I don't expect or want anyone to believe a word I say. If anything I'd like to provoke thought. Yes, I'm a very interesting person to talk to and a blast to be around.

When I shatter ones beliefs I get looked at as a crazy person or conspiracy theorist. I do believe Satan exists. Voodoo, Witchcraft & Black Magic all come back to one thing, Satan! The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Millions practice WitchCraft, they believe in it and cast spells with results. There is a member here I cant remember his name. He dated a handful of BPD's who had their ex BF commit suicide. One of the girls had 5 ex's kill themselves, 1 girl, 5 dead, read that again! He mentioned all of them had one thing in common, they all practiced WitchCraft. Take from that what you will.

I'm aware Voodoo is practiced in parts of Africa. I had to go watch the video again to see exactly which one it was. BLM leaders practice West African Odu Ifa witchcraft and are members of the black boolay secret society. Like I always say, you either see the spiritual war going on or you don't, there is no in-between. These rioters are under some kind of spell/mindcontrol, I can see it clear as day in their eyes and their actions. Like puppets on a string causing chaos, unrest, violence, fires, ect.

Just a very evil woman with game way better than regular women that targeted the most vulnerable betas she could. The power of suggestion. I don't believe in Magic.