"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Mia Khalifa...cries for being used in xxx movies but now gets to....

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
@Georgepithyou they are already in the worst prison of all, the prison of the mind. I read things online like guys spending thousands of dollars on only fans and ask myself don't these idiots realize that if they put that money towards escorts they could actually get laid? The reason these guys do shiit like this is because they are in a mental prison that they don't even know exists. @Trez you have made some very valid points that too many guys don't seem to get, too many times it is all black and white for them and they miss the other shades that come out in the sunlight of reality. As far as the women you can't blame them when there are so many dimwits willing to pay them for nothing but fake attention.
The damage they have done to the dating market means they deserve prison
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Had Social media never been allowed it would have never happened. Guess who owns only fans? His last name is (((Radvinsky)))
We all know its (((them))), but why do we even allow them to have so much power
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
We all know its (((them))), but why do we even allow them to have so much power
I don't allow it. This was going on long before I was born. We just need to get enough people on the same page and find a solution to the question of how to resolve the problem.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,129
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
Mia Khalifa? Is that Wiz Khalifa's sister or something?

People Who donate to onlyfans need to be given life in prison
Agreed, it's the men who are to blame; these thots wouldn't be making onlyfans account were it not for the spineless simps who throw money at them.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Mia Khalifa? Is that Wiz Khalifa's sister or something?



Agreed, it's the men who are to blame; these thots wouldn't be making onlyfans account were it not for the spineless simps who throw money at them.
If I had 20 billion dollars I would give 10 billion to onlyfans.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Okay, time to be dead honest about why this is happening.

Men collectively facilitate it.

I don't blame women. Women are collectively staring at men and shaking their heads and laughing at the absolute failed sh!t-test simps Western Masculinity has become. Men are basically a running joke in the West now (and it's entirely justified).

Why can Mia make a living off of Only Fans? Because thirsty simps pay her for it.

Western Men, through the inaction of this generation, our father's and grandfather's generation, have allowed it to get to this point. Women are the victims of hopeless Western Males who can't get their sh!t together. Well done Mia, I say!
Women are hardly victims. Both genders are at fault here
 
Top