Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Now just dating a gal long term - with no cohabitation or kids together - makes her eligible for alimony!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
TORONTO — A wealthy businessman will have to pay more than $50,000 a month in spousal support for 10 years to a woman with whom he had a long-term romantic relationship even though they kept separate homes and had no children together, Ontario's top court has ruled.
Latner proposed several times and Climans accepted. He often referred to her by his last name. However, he insisted she sign a marriage contract and came up with several drafts. She refused.
Throughout their relationship, the two kept separate bank accounts and never owned property in common. Nevertheless, Latner gave Climans thousands of dollars every month, a credit card, paid off her mortgage and showered her with expensive gifts. He provided her and her children with a "lavish lifestyle," the court found.

"Theirs was a committed relationship," the Appeal Court said.
In her decision in February 2019, Superior Court Justice Sharon Shore sided with Climans. She ruled they were in fact long-time spouses, finding that despite their separate home, they lived under one roof at Latner's cottage for part of the summer, and during winter vacations in Florida. Shore ordered him to pay her $53,077 monthly indefinitely. Latner appealed.
my opinion: :down: :down: :down: :eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
This highlights one of the flaws of Blackpill: Incels b1tch and moan about not having a girl, and yet if they ever scored a girl or ended up getting married, it would probably be one of the biggest regrets of their life because they'll be financially on the hook through spousal support or child support....

It's funny because the Incel crowd hates on MGTOW and yet if an Incel were to ever get burned by a female they would probably join MGTOW.....

The channel Martyros uploaded a response to Hamudi's "Remembering the fallen ones" video (the video where Hamudi broke down and started crying) and respectfully said Hamudi is delusional for buying into the marriage cope.... and I have to agree with his criticism even though I'm a Hamudi fan.....

That Disney fairy tale cope of falling in love and live-happily-ever-after is total bullsh!t.....

I get that men are genetically hardwired to want to settle down and be a provider for a woman and children - the White Knight complex is written into our DNA as an evolutionary survival mechanism to increase the survival probability of offspring.......

...but that genetic programming no longer serves a purpose in modern society and guys who can't suppress their White Knight urges are gonna have their DNA weeded out from the gene pool due to the hypergamous shift in our society.....

Most guys agree that the 20/80 rule is true, this means that in future generations of men the White Knight complex might either be weeded out or be drastically suppressed because only Chads will be able to reproduce, and Chads are less likely to have a genetic predisposition to White Knight behavior....
 
Last edited:

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
Female judge. This is up there with Thierry Henry's handball goal against Ireland in the Hall of Fame for unfairness.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
This highlights one of the flaws of Blackpill: Incels b1tch and moan about not having a girl, and yet if they ever scored a girl or ended up getting married, it would probably be one of the biggest regrets of their life because they'll be financially on the hook through spousal support or child support....
That's interesting. I did get married, but was not financially on the hook through spousal or child support, and didn't have to pay beyond postage stamps and transit-fare for the divorce.

Xenom0rph said:
It's funny because the Incel crowd hates on MGTOW and yet if an Incel were to ever get burned by a female they would probably join MGTOW.....
...and yet I have not.
 

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
That's interesting. I did get married, but was not financially on the hook through spousal or child support, and didn't have to pay beyond postage stamps and transit-fare for the divorce.



...and yet I have not.
Why exactly do you self-describe an an incel?
 

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
Because I don't have a girlfriend.
That's not the same. I ask because I hear so much about incels on this site, but I know none in real life. Everyone I know can get a woman. There's a spectrum as to how easy or hard that is. But none have no hope. Yet i come on here and hear about this big community of incels. I don't see it in real life.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
I looked it up, an INCEL: Involuntary Celibate. a person who is so far out of reach for the opposite sex that he absolutely cannot get a woman. He wants one but he can’t get one. He is disfigured, so ugly that he is repulsive to women or is so goody two shoes dweebis that women would never fuk him.
And, offline, they dont seem the exist.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
That's not the same. I ask because I hear so much about incels on this site, but I know none in real life. Everyone I know can get a woman. There's a spectrum as to how easy or hard that is. But none have no hope. Yet i come on here and hear about this big community of incels. I don't see it in real life.
I understand you are trying to ask a serious question, but I feel that this is a soul-searching type of issue and each person can define themselves on how they feel about their situation, and how difficult it is to find a woman. If you look at my posts, I haven't been with anyone (ex-wife) since 2014, which is 6 years ago. I was probably more MTGOW for a few years after that, but then morphed back to Blackpill/incel the further the memory faded into the past of the bad experience and there is more of an issue of meeting new women that I'm clicking with as opposed to distant memories. You can't be on MTGOW forever, and if you are not meeting new women, then that feels more incel-like over time.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I looked it up, an INCEL: Involuntary Celibate. a person who is so far out of reach for the opposite sex that he absolutely cannot get a woman. He wants one but he can’t get one. He is disfigured, so ugly that he is repulsive to women or is so goody two shoes dweebis that women would never fuk him.
That's not true, they normally get pity-sex and/or they can escortcel if they have money.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
That's not the same. I ask because I hear so much about incels on this site, but I know none in real life. Everyone I know can get a woman. There's a spectrum as to how easy or hard that is. But none have no hope. Yet i come on here and hear about this big community of incels. I don't see it in real life.
Well, almost anyone could get a "juggernaut" chick, but just the thought of that makes me nauseous.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Well then you must be right. INCEL means Involuntarily Celibate. Involuntary means he wants sex but can’t get it. His heart beat is involuntary because he has no control over it. Theoretically. Unless of course you have a different definition.
You mean trucel/incel. That is just one category among many.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Well, almost anyone could get a "juggernaut" chick, but just the thought of that makes me nauseous.
Their SMVs are still inflated since some Chad probably went with her and she is alpha widowed.
 
Top