Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Needing a break

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone get a feeling of needing a break from all women sometimes? Since dumping my 5 days ago I have no desire to jump on OLD. I have a date with that latina I never followed up on, I have several orbiters I could reel in. I actually feel a bit sad and anxious about it all and don't want to date.

I'm sure it will pass in a week or two right?

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a bad thing. Being alone with yourself is healthy if not exaggerated over months. Stop and think about life and where you are on your path right now. Women can be a distraction at times. Recharge and then look for new women when you really feel like it.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a bad thing. Being alone with yourself is healthy if not exaggerated over months. Stop and think about life and where you are on your path right now. Women can be a distraction at times. Recharge and then look for new women when you really feel like it.
I've had some bouts of despair but that quickly goes and I feel positive again. I just needed to vent. I have lots to get working for myself.

I've never broken up with someone before, I ride it out until we mutually end, or I just stop caring/putting in the effort and get dumped.

5 days, lol. Try getting divorced. My break was two years.
5 days is not long at all, I could have easily taken the easy route and settle down/kids/marriage and probably been quite happy. But I had something tugging at me telling me better is out there and I can be happier than this. I tried to control the whole situation to work in my favour so I thought I would feel better than this. I realise now break up are tough even if it's you doing the breaking up.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had some bouts of despair but that quickly goes and I feel positive again. I just needed to vent. I have lots to get working for myself.

I've never broken up with someone before, I ride it out until we mutually end, or I just stop caring/putting in the effort and get dumped.
Now you've made the experience. You'll grow from it. Knowing that you have to let someone go without them wanting to, is a powerful thing. You don't have to cut her off, but you choose to do so. That takes resolve.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone get a feeling of needing a break from all women sometimes? Since dumping my 5 days ago I have no desire to jump on OLD. I have a date with that latina I never followed up on, I have several orbiters I could reel in. I actually feel a bit sad and anxious about it all and don't want to date.

I'm sure it will pass in a week or two right?
Yeah I started feeling that way at the beginning of the summer. I've been working on my cars, paddleboarding, windsurfing, camping, working out, hanging with friends and have put women dead last on my priority list.
I may put women closer to the top once winter comes and there's not as much to do.

It's way better not to date women if you're not into it. I made this mistake a couple times and it becomes a total waste of time for both parties.

You got time at 31 and nothing wrong with taking breaks here and there.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
give it time, the mistake we make is rushing to fill the void with someone else as soon as possible. You're a single man, do what you want when you want and live life for you, the rest will fall in place in time