Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The media needs to be tried for Treason, Facebook, Twitter, Google too

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Round em up!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their agenda is corporate profits.

Do you really want teenagers with ar 15s rushing into wherever there is trouble? When facebook allows a dumbassenhouse fan page to radicalize more right wing terrorists, and then they go kill more people, that's sad and all, but what really matters is that their dead relatives sue facebook. That costs money and cuts into profits. That's why they delete the sh1t that can get them sued.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really want teenagers with ar 15s rushing into wherever there is trouble? When facebook allows a dumbassenhouse fan page to radicalize more right wing terrorists, and then they go kill more people, that's sad and all, but what really matters is that their dead relatives sue facebook. That costs money and cuts into profits. That's why they delete the sh1t that can get them sued.
Kyle Rittenhouse is an EMT but had been asked to help prevent a friend's business from being burned down, because the "Cops" who are employed through tax money aren't allowed to do their jobs anymore. I don't care if he's 17 or 67, that man is a hero and showed poised in dispatching those who sought to snuff him out! He was putting out a fire in a dumpster (gas station nearby) just before they went after him. He'd been helping those hurt during the riots earlier. Funny the idiot who got his bicep blown off was crying for a medic. He should have asked Kyle.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, somethin's wrong here..
Not ALLOWED to speak the obvious, and "the truth is no defense" (sounds like Great Britain where that phrase has been enforced for decades now).

Reactions: BMX

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kyle Rittenhouse is an EMT but had been asked to help prevent a friend's business from being burned down, because the "Cops" who are employed through tax money aren't allowed to do their jobs anymore. I don't care if he's 17 or 67, that man is a hero and showed poised in dispatching those who sought to snuff him out! He was putting out a fire in a dumpster (gas station nearby) just before they went after him. He'd been helping those hurt during the riots earlier. Funny the idiot who got his bicep blown off was crying for a medic. He should have asked Kyle.
Jury just acquitted him on all charges. I still think he is a dumbass kid, but given the details of the case, I have to say it is a win for the rule of law. When someone has a gun, if you try to forcefully take it away from them, they get to shoot you in self defense. The law is supposed to be the same regardless of how much everyone loves or hates the defendant.

There is another trial going on right now in georgia with basically the same details. Even more people hate that defendant, but it doesn't matter. The law is the same. The prosecutors bringing these politically motivated charges know the law isn't on their side, but they are trying to make their own political careers.