Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The world's first Chad

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone with non-brown eyes, or having such an ancestor (like Yours Truly) is a descendant of this Chad of Chads.
Here is a video about it from a non-descendant:

my opinion: It's OVER for browneyecels.
This is a cross examination post intended to determine who has brown and black eyes. The OP intents to read our reactions to determine who becomes upset and who celebrates. Unfortunately for OP, neither Don Juan or Casanova had blue eyes.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Again some ppl looking for excuse and reason why they cant get and be happy with women.
I wonder if each time they repeat the same mantra, over and over again, after a few years, will it be considered self brainwashing to ultimately be a failure?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if each time they repeat the same mantra, over and over again, after a few years, will it be considered self brainwashing to ultimately be a failure?
He is preconceived already....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't even look at it. I have blue eyes, but that just makes me an extreme minority worldwide. I'd probably tan better if I had brown eyes. It is what it is, and I imagine if it were a highly selected for trait, we'd be a majority.

Now that you roped me into talking about it, I guess I better read the article.
Blue/Green/Grey eyes are recessive traits, which means they need 2 alleles to be phenotypically expressed. Which is why sometimes we see Black Americans with Blue/Green/Grey eyes.... It's because somewhere in their genetic history is European DNA...

For example the Hodge Twins, these light skin brothas did a DNA test and confirmed that they have around 23% European ancestry (on their paternal side if I recall correctly).....

....which is why they've re-branded themselves as The Conservative Twins and have gone full blown MAGA.... much respect to them for rocking that 1776 shirt BTW....

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need eyes like this guy:

Russia seems to have a lot of men with piercing eyes - like this famous singer:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue/Green/Grey eyes are recessive traits, which means they need 2 alleles to be phenotypically expressed. Which is why sometimes we see Black Americans with Blue/Green/Grey eyes.... It's because somewhere in their genetic history is European DNA...

For example the Hodge Twins, these light skin brothas did a DNA test and confirmed that they have around 23% European ancestry (on their paternal side if I recall correctly).....

....which is why they've re-branded themselves as The Conservative Twins and have gone full blown MAGA.... much respect to them for rocking that 1776 shirt BTW....

View attachment 4670
Guys like these have more of a "racist slaveowner" heritage than me (or just about any other white guy). :eek:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't even look at it. I have blue eyes, but that just makes me an extreme minority worldwide. I'd probably tan better if I had brown eyes. It is what it is, and I imagine if it were a highly selected for trait, we'd be a majority.

Now that you roped me into talking about it, I guess I better read the article.
You and ur descendents will probably survive in a cold dark climate if the world is hit by a huge comet and the entire sky is covered with dust for a couple of years.

But if the reverse happens, you'd be the 1st to die.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the opposite is,, but, yes. After all, there's a reason that blue eyes became most prevalent in ice age Europe, and not so much closer to the equator, where the bulk of the human population was able to survive with less need for struggle and adaptation.

Fortunately for my descendants, another ice age is inevitable. :p
If its just an ais age with good availability of minimal sunlight, plenty of people would survive that, its just that the Africans or blacks would prolly be extinct due to sickness/poor health.

When you think abt it, mother nature has made us all an experiment for survival, Europeans was given less melanin to absorb sunlight, Africans a sh1t ton of it to withstand the scorching sun and Asians the ability to traverse both worlds with ease.

I wonder how evolution is working out for those of you who are descendents of migrants in the US, maybe the whites are getting shorter/smaller in size and the blacks are getting bulkier?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Given enough time, we'll probably all adapt the whatever environment we find ourselves in. That's just one of the many reasons why I think the race obsession some people have is so insane. No race looks much like it probably did 50k years ago, and won't look the same in another 50k, if we make it that long.
If humans has the ability to adapt faster, that be even better.

Maybe if there were more mixed raced babies, a super baby would be brought forth huh?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think that's how adaptation occurs, but anything is possible.
Might work because an offspring of mixed parentage has a higher probability of inheriting their parents genes.

For example, if a man from say the himalayas would marry someone from the artics, their child would most like inherite genes that would make him survive in both places.

One has low oxygen levels and the other extreme cold.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that's how adaptation occurs, but anything is possible.
Different genetics are brought to the forefront depending upon how they are raised and what their environment forces.

If you go back to slavery. A "field slave" will tend to be more physical and athletic than a slave raised to be a "house slave".

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Damn it I’ve got brown eyes! So who am I a related to, Tyrone? I’d be good with that!
lmao same here, but im african-american, in my whole 27 years alive ive only seen 2 african american guys with green eyes, one with greenish brownish and one african american girl with grey eyes

Last edited:

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Given enough time, we'll probably all adapt the whatever environment we find ourselves in. That's just one of the many reasons why I think the race obsession some people have is so insane. No race looks much like it probably did 50k years ago, and won't look the same in another 50k, if we make it that long.
truu, we are all already mixed anyway

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
That, and the fact that we're the same genetic material, just adapted to different environments, diets, and activities. That's all there is to it, but these jokers are running around acting like we're different species. They create hatred and violence out of a transient state of being. Pisses me off.
this makes more sense instead of one race being ''better'' , instead of better i think certain races have certain advantages with the chads probably dominating with the blue eye, green eye thing which opens them up to more mating choices. then african-americans have the ability to absorb sunlight and survive extreme heat conditions , doesnt mean no ones ''better' it just mean's an edge.

its just like sports if you're a good shooter , well no need to run the ball , just get open and look for my pass.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure what this means, because I'm pretty sure kids inherit their parents's genes, no matter who their parents are.

Or neither...like when beautiful parents have ugly children, or when ugly parents have beautiful children. Can't predict the outcome, unless you're cooking the DNA.

I personally don't care who anyone marries or makes babies with, but I freely admit that it's one of my pet peeves, when people pretend (or even really believe) that they're only having mixed race children, to save the species, or to create a master race.

First of all, we've been creating mixed race children, for as long as there have been races, and for as long as the races have been encountering each other, and we haven't created a master race, yet...

...and Secondly, I'm pretty sure that creating a master race is something we shouldn't even be trying to do...for a variety of reasons.

Have children with whomever you choose and whomever chooses you, but kids don't need the kind of pressure and mind fuuck that's sure to accompany the expectation that they're some sort of genetic supreme beings(science experiments). In fact, that's a big part of the race-obsession problem we already have...
Good post, I approve.

Now if that doesn't put a dent into our very own Sosuave supremacist ideology, I don't know what would.