"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

banging rawdog and hard

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
you cant catch stds from someone who hasn't got them. I've had plently of opportunities to bang girls but the std thing is a worry. I wanna bang them hard and fast without a condom. Some girls actually all girls don't care if you wear a condom or not. They even rip it off.

how do you guys bang rawdog and hard and fast and not get std's? I'm thinking about long game rather than quick game but quick game seems to give you the chance to bang.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
how do you guys bang rawdog and hard and fast and not get std's?
IMO, It’s a physical impossibility …
Seeing a recent Dr.’s test result on her is the only way. Daters shared them before sex back when HIV first surfaced, but asking a girl for one these days is asking for trouble if you want to keep seeing her. It will be an insult and seen as you calling her a slut…
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
IMO, It’s a physical impossibility …
Seeing a recent Dr.’s test result on her is the only way. Daters shared them before sex back when HIV first surfaced, but asking a girl for one these days is asking for trouble if you want to keep seeing her. It will be an insult and you calling her a slut…
I want a slut.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I've had unprotected sex for the last 15 years and never catched anything, not saying you should or anyone should but lets say it depends on the girls you are dealing with.

I always had amazing pleasure in releasing inside them, always annoyed from pulling out and condoms.

In my case mostly were professional educated women that have certain standards when it comes of men however I recently stop doing it cause its simply out of control especially cause most bangs happens through apps were control over your sexual partner is impossible.

Condoms are a pain in the ass physically and psychologically while most STDS are easier to catch for women being them the passive part in terms of % however nowadays the situation is so messy that its probably no longer worth the risk.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I've had unprotected sex for the last 15 years and never catched anything, not saying you should or anyone should but lets say it depends on the girls you are dealing with.

I always had amazing pleasure in releasing inside them, always annoyed from pulling out and condoms.

In my case mostly were professional educated women that have certain standards when it comes of men however I recently stop doing it cause its simply out of control especially cause most bangs happens through apps were control over your sexual partner is impossible.

Condoms are a pain in the ass physically and psychologically while most STDS are easier to catch for women being them the passive part in terms of % however nowadays the situation is so messy that its probably no longer worth the risk.
Don't encourage stupidity.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
you cant catch stds from someone who hasn't got them. I've had plently of opportunities to bang girls but the std thing is a worry. I wanna bang them hard and fast without a condom. Some girls actually all girls don't care if you wear a condom or not. They even rip it off.

how do you guys bang rawdog and hard and fast and not get std's? I'm thinking about long game rather than quick game but quick game seems to give you the chance to bang.
For me, as many as I have been with, it comes down to luck. I never caught anything. I've always selected girls that seemed to take care of themselves but even then you just never know. Right now with everything going on, I advise to take as much precaution as you can.
 
Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
There's a lot of good points above. Just like masks these days, it will be dependent on if you want to take the risk but it would definitely make more sense with a LTR potential/gf than a skank/slut. If you do decide with a LTR potential, and really wanna raw dawg, the best would be to make sure she's on birth control(you verify it yourself rather than just believing her) and both of you get tested for STD's at a clinic.

Just remember:
if you get her preggo, that's 18+ years of support for a nights worth of fun
if you catch std's, that may or may not be treatable depending on the type and can stay with you permanently
As Spaz said, women lie
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Women are incredible liars, especially the most innocent looking one's, don't ever believe their claims of having only ONE boyfriend or sex partner, always wear a condom if they're not a virgin.
Can we steretype that they "lie"? Aren't there different "types" of women, some who would lie more, others who would lie less? That we can assume they are usuually lieing, man that's terrible.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I have one, been fvcking her since 2018, Fall.. Her best girlfriend is a fattie slvt, sooo she must be too right? She's a waitress in a bar, 25. She just hit me up this morning about being sorry she hasn't gotten back with me - I last texted her 3 weeks ago I think. I still haven't responded. I was supposed to work today, but something fell through, so I could go hookup with her (Raw), but I just hit the bed and took a 4 hour nap. It's so much better these days than getting all icky/sticky with a horny gal with less-than-ideal t!ts/face/decent as5/pvss. She's an awesome lover though, a bundle of energy. If I were younger, I'd have more energy to be on it quick. It's always when I'm up for it, they're busy, but when I'm caught off-guard with less time on my hands, they're ready to go. This year has been the worst year for me since 2009 in the getting laid department (Only 2). B!tches have never been sh!ttier.
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
I have banged 77 women (not counting hookers when i was in the navy), never got an STD. Maybe i got lucky but like Sam Kinnison said ,if you don't trust the ***** why you banging the *****? If i had to wear a condom now i think id just pass on sex period. That said, a life long STD or a pregnancy can sure f*ck up a young mans life. I roll the dice and take my chances but a wise man would probably wrap it specially if he's still young(er)
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Can we steretype that they "lie"? Aren't there different "types" of women, some who would lie more, others who would lie less? That we can assume they are usuually lieing, man that's terrible.
They all lie, it's instinctual for women.

Even female toddlers lies with an incredible frequency as compared to a male toddler who will most likely would just cry after being caught stealing cookies, on the other hand, the female would just innocently look at you with wide eyes and say they didn't steal any cookies, amazing huh?

Anyhow it's all an inbuilt natural mechanism for females, from toddlers to grandmother's.

Just understand it and acknowledge it as such, then a man should be able to easily manage the women in his life - that means don't believe a single word they say but only see what they actually do, then act accordingly.
 
Top