“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Do you approach girls while wearing these face masks?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
I dont cooperate with this
Its potential leadership when you do.
That is the leap you must make between ordinary and being a great leader.

Squeezing out all of the toothpaste will award you the leader title.




You are developing this by your active boxing sessions.
I say, grin foolishly if you enjoy boxing that much. Become unstoppable while laughing at opponents.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Its potential leadership when you do.
That is the leap you must make between ordinary and being a great leader.
Squeezing out all of the toothpaste will award you the leader title.
Squeezing the toothpaste
It has a little fart after this
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top