Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can’t buy a gun; loopholes/workarounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who don’t know, I live in a politically blue state that houses the worst & most corrupt county in all of the United States. Thankfully, we moved to the best county in the United States though, which also happens to be directly across the street from the worst county (gotta love ‘merica!).

In any case, I can’t buy a gun because my state (Illinois) requires me to be enrolled into its gun registry for when they (oligarchy party) decide to disarm the population once they attempt a coup (half-joking, chill...). So I’m wondering what exactly I can do right now to get a gun. I’d been planning on getting one for about a year now, but you need to be 21 to apply, and I just turned 21 in February which is when the pandemic started to spread. So yeah, bad timing....

Not that I’d ever do it, because I am a law-abiding citizen and would never think of breaking the law under any circumstances ever, nor would anyone I have ever known (fuck you feds), but what would happen if someone from Illinois were to travel to another state where no such restrictions exist (i.e. a gun-friendly state), buy guns there, and then come back? And let’s say this person is a natural-born citizen of the United States and has a clean record. Would background checks let the government know that said person purchased a firearm from out of state? How about if purchased with a credit card? The bank/credit card statement would show a transaction, but not what was specifically bought (granting plausible deniability). How about if the firearm was bought with cash from this gun-friendly state? Is that even possible/allowed? How would the shitty state be able to find out?

I personally think that it’s insanely idiotic to require a license to exercise a constitutional right, but fuck it—gun control, amirite? Only police should be allowed to have guns. And the police should apparently be abolished...

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I know you cannot purchase a firearm from another state that you don't live in. Even if you were to go to a state that has peer to peer sales with no BG checks, that seller by law cannot sell to someone from out of state.

You can buy from someone out of state for example and have them ship it to an FFL in your state. Being you have one of the most corrupt Governors Light foot who hates guns that option isn't available. Slipping through the cracks would be buying a 80% lower Glock or AR15 and building it yourself.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do like thousands of other Yankees, move here to SC. You can bring your weird accent and say “you guys” instead if y’all, buy just don’t bring the weird northern politics with you. We’ll sell you all the guns you can stand.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've 'been told' that you can go to a gun show..... purchase... ... and .... 'register later.'

Another route is to buy a kit and build you own (so I've been told).

RickTheToad

Reaction score
For those of you who don’t know, I live in a politically blue state that houses the worst & most corrupt county in all of the United States. Thankfully, we moved to the best county in the United States though, which also happens to be directly across the street from the worst county (gotta love ‘merica!).

In any case, I can’t buy a gun because my state (Illinois) requires me to be enrolled into its gun registry for when they (oligarchy party) decide to disarm the population once they attempt a coup (half-joking, chill...). So I’m wondering what exactly I can do right now to get a gun. I’d been planning on getting one for about a year now, but you need to be 21 to apply, and I just turned 21 in February which is when the pandemic started to spread. So yeah, bad timing....

Not that I’d ever do it, because I am a law-abiding citizen and would never think of breaking the law under any circumstances ever, nor would anyone I have ever known (fuck you feds), but what would happen if someone from Illinois were to travel to another state where no such restrictions exist (i.e. a gun-friendly state), buy guns there, and then come back? And let’s say this person is a natural-born citizen of the United States and has a clean record. Would background checks let the government know that said person purchased a firearm from out of state? How about if purchased with a credit card? The bank/credit card statement would show a transaction, but not what was specifically bought (granting plausible deniability). How about if the firearm was bought with cash from this gun-friendly state? Is that even possible/allowed? How would the shitty state be able to find out?

I personally think that it’s insanely idiotic to require a license to exercise a constitutional right, but fuck it—gun control, amirite? Only police should be allowed to have guns. And the police should apparently be abolished...
While they may be able to stop you from getting a CCW, they cannot stop you from obtaining a rifle or shotgun; as long as you are not a felon, they have to allow you to buy a shot gun, ammo or rifle.

As far as I know you cannot purchase a firearm from another state that you don't live in. Even if you were to go to a state that has peer to peer sales with no BG checks, that seller by law cannot sell to someone from out of state.

You can buy from someone out of state for example and have them ship it to an FFL in your state. Being you have one of the most corrupt Governors Light foot who hates guns that option isn't available. Slipping through the cracks would be buying a 80% lower Glock or AR15 and building it yourself.
Lesbo Lightfoot is the Mayor, not Governor. The Governor is J.B. Pritzker.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@ImTheDoubleGreatest! I live in the great state of Florida ( said with a thick southern accent in order to piss off the libs) so I don't have the issue that you do. My advice would be to bite the bullet and do it the legal way in your state. If they try to take guns there will at least be a long series of court cases which will at least buy you time to move to a gun friendly state. Another thing is that the laws in your state could change for the better. It's not worth the trouble you can get into to do it any other way.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could always just get a tactical shotgun.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I also live in Illinois and I don't worry about anyone taking my guns, nor do I worry about having to have a FOID card. The blue politicians from Chicago may want to take your guns but much of Illinois is red and it won't be as easy to take guns from people here as it may seem. But if you are really really worried about it, short of moving out of State, become a cop! I just qualified my personal AR-15 as a police duty weapon so even if someone came beating on my door to take my guns they can't take it. I still own it but can legally use it for police duty because it's registered to me with the Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standard's Board as a police weapon. Just like my handguns are.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ The more you train your weaponry, the more you love just handling it, loading it, cleaning it, buying sh!t for it. I understand why the Marines call their rifles their "women." It's something you really grow to want to take care of. Expensive, but worth.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ The more you train your weaponry, the more you love just handling it, loading it, cleaning it, buying sh!t for it. I understand why the Marines call their rifles their "women." It's something you really grow to want to take care of. Expensive, but worth.
"Happiness is a warm gun..."

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like BS. Even in deep blue states if you can’t get a gun it’s only because you can’t pass the background check.

I am a registered legal handgun owner in New Jersey, which is even stricter than Illinois. Getting a gun was not difficult at all. Apply at the municipality, have three references, and pass a background check. It’s simple and these are common sense regulations. Don’t try to fvck around the process just do it by the book.

logicallefty

Reaction score
This doesn't seem like the best time to become a cop, but I'm thankful there are people who still want to do it.
My city is short 5 officers rite now . I can have all the hours my body and mind can stand. Honestly tho our town of 15k hasnt has it too bad.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do like thousands of other Yankees, move here to SC. You can bring your weird accent and say “you guys” instead if y’all, buy just don’t bring the weird northern politics with you. We’ll sell you all the guns you can stand.
I actually have a friend in SC from down there right now, plan to go see him sometime soon (within a year). I want very specific guns though because as I was waiting to get my FOID card, I was doing some reading on guns and tried informing myself on them. I know what types of guns I want to buy first, and most of the specific makes, models, extras, etc. too. I just need a place to go buy them from. My dad has guns but he doesn’t know the first thing about them, all of his suck. The amount of force you need to use just to pull the trigger is enough to stop a freight train, and the accuracy is pure trash. They also will lower you on the priority list based off of who you are, too (even though they don’t say that). For example, a straight white young male is going to be put on the back burner for a LOONNNNGGG time, while an elderly Asian woman is gonna get one a little more easily lol.
I've 'been told' that you can go to a gun show..... purchase... ... and .... 'register later.'

Another route is to buy a kit and build you own (so I've been told).
Yeah I was considering. There’s YouTube tutorials on how to build your own makeshift gun. Only good for a shot or two, but they’re still something.
[/QUOTE]
While they may be able to stop you from getting a CCW, they cannot stop you from obtaining a rifle or shotgun; as long as you are not a felon, they have to allow you to buy a shot gun, ammo or rifle.
Why is that? Even in Illinois?
I also live in Illinois and I don't worry about anyone taking my guns, nor do I worry about having to have a FOID card. The blue politicians from Chicago may want to take your guns but much of Illinois is red and it won't be as easy to take guns from people here as it may seem. But if you are really really worried about it, short of moving out of State, become a cop! I just qualified my personal AR-15 as a police duty weapon so even if someone came beating on my door to take my guns they can't take it. I still own it but can legally use it for police duty because it's registered to me with the Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standard's Board as a police weapon. Just like my handguns are.
I know that most of the state is red, and how we were actually the ones who started 2A sanctuary counties in the first place (hell yeah :cool: ) but I don’t think they’d be willing to just hand me a weapon right now all things considered.
Could always just get a tactical shotgun.
Elaborate.
Which is why I want to get into it. A fun hobby, cool for date night because shooting for the first time is honestly exhilarating, and will almost always change women’s minds about gun and gun control lol
This sounds like BS. Even in deep blue states if you can’t get a gun it’s only because you can’t pass the background check.

I am a registered legal handgun owner in New Jersey, which is even stricter than Illinois. Getting a gun was not difficult at all. Apply at the municipality, have three references, and pass a background check. It’s simple and these are common sense regulations. Don’t try to fvck around the process just do it by the book.
Would you stfu already? How retarded are you? Have you forgotten that we are in the middle of a pandemic, with crazy gang members roaming around all over the place looking to destroy ****, along with antifa trying to incite even more violence, coupled with the entire black community pissed off beyond all recognition? With EVERYONE applying for FOID cards right now, no one is getting there’s. The average wait time in April was 12 weeks, just imagine how long that line is now. Illinois State Police (ISP) is supposed to get them all done within 30 days but it’s been well over 30 for the vast majority of people even BEFORE 2020. Due to the way things are currently, ISP has deemed managing FOID card requests a nonessential priority right now, meaning they aren't even looking at the long list of people waiting.

In case your ignorant ass didn’t know, Chicago literally banned ALL guns before due to the gun violence. No other city, state, region, municipality, etc. has done that, not even Cali. Funnily enough it didn’t do jack **** to stop the crime, even the cops didn’t give af about someone having a gun because of how dumb the law was. It was ruled unconstitutional thankfully but it’s still a testament to how much this area in Illinois seeks to abolish the Second Amendment.

That aside, there’s lots of videos on YouTube showing how it’s mpossible for someone with a clean record to get a gun in, say, California. Not passing a background check has nothing to do with it. So your claim that it’s just me failing my background check is quite frankly idiotic at best. But I expect no less from someone as stupid as you. Vote your way back into chains like how women voted their way into enslavement via feminism. Just don’t come crying when you have to work and don’t want to anymore.

Oh yeah and by the way, it’s not “simple” “common sense regulations”. It’s a gun registry to know who has guns and who doesn’t. Every government in history disarmed its population by creating a gun registry under the guise of “gun violence” (Nazi Germany, Britain, etc.). All the other crap about banning “assault weapons” (tf?) is just a way to slowly inch their way at abolishing the Second Amendment. Go **** yourself buddy. Guns aren’t the problem, people are. You as a black man of all people should know that, especially considering that black males make up only 6% of the population and account for over 50% of the violent crime in the country.

And yet, you’re gonna insinuate that *I* am the one who failed a background check.

Lol.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is why I want to get into it. A fun hobby, cool for date night because shooting for the first time is honestly exhilarating, and will almost always change women’s minds about gun and gun control lol
I just got in from shooting 4 hours, 200 rounds of pistol, 400 of rifle shot approximately. No further than 100 yards. I've got a zero at 25 yards with bullet impact a half inch lower in order to take the guesswork out of hitting a CD's width up to 300 yards. My right elbow is rubbed raw bleeding. On a Friday where I shoot there seems to be no one there as I had the pistol range all to myself. I want to shoot plates cause I'm tired of paper that I have to look through my spotter to see out to 100 yards if I hit or not. Would much rather hear it hit, but the only place to shoot steel is way out there probably at 1.5 hour drive. Is it worth to buy a steel setup? I don't know. The more you shoot the more you know your weapon.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elaborate.
I was thinking of the laws where I live, you don't need a permit to buy a rifle or shotgun. Looks like the laws in Illinois are a lot more stringent though. Sorry you're in a blue state.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you stfu already? How retarded are you? Have you forgotten that we are in the middle of a pandemic, with crazy gang members roaming around all over the place looking to destroy ****, along with antifa trying to incite even more violence, coupled with the entire black community pissed off beyond all recognition? With EVERYONE applying for FOID cards right now, no one is getting there’s. The average wait time in April was 12 weeks, just imagine how long that line is now. Illinois State Police (ISP) is supposed to get them all done within 30 days but it’s been well over 30 for the vast majority of people even BEFORE 2020. Due to the way things are currently, ISP has deemed managing FOID card requests a nonessential priority right now, meaning they aren't even looking at the long list of people waiting.

In case your ignorant ass didn’t know, Chicago literally banned ALL guns before due to the gun violence. No other city, state, region, municipality, etc. has done that, not even Cali. Funnily enough it didn’t do jack **** to stop the crime, even the cops didn’t give af about someone having a gun because of how dumb the law was. It was ruled unconstitutional thankfully but it’s still a testament to how much this area in Illinois seeks to abolish the Second Amendment.

That aside, there’s lots of videos on YouTube showing how it’s mpossible for someone with a clean record to get a gun in, say, California. Not passing a background check has nothing to do with it. So your claim that it’s just me failing my background check is quite frankly idiotic at best. But I expect no less from someone as stupid as you. Vote your way back into chains like how women voted their way into enslavement via feminism. Just don’t come crying when you have to work and don’t want to anymore.

Oh yeah and by the way, it’s not “simple” “common sense regulations”. It’s a gun registry to know who has guns and who doesn’t. Every government in history disarmed its population by creating a gun registry under the guise of “gun violence” (Nazi Germany, Britain, etc.). All the other crap about banning “assault weapons” (tf?) is just a way to slowly inch their way at abolishing the Second Amendment. Go **** yourself buddy. Guns aren’t the problem, people are. You as a black man of all people should know that, especially considering that black males make up only 6% of the population and account for over 50% of the violent crime in the country.

And yet, you’re gonna insinuate that *I* am the one who failed a background check.

Lol.
Those who can pass a background check are not denied a legal firearm in any state in the US. So you’re either lying or just bitching about having to follow the same rules as everyone else.

There are no need for work arounds to get a legal firearm. Pass your background check, submit the necessary paperwork, pay the fee, and you’re good to go. Why do you have a problem doing that?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I actually have a friend in SC from down there right now, plan to go see him sometime soon (within a year). I want very specific guns though because as I was waiting to get my FOID card, I was doing some reading on guns and tried informing myself on them. I know what types of guns I want to buy first, and most of the specific makes, models, extras, etc. too. I just need a place to go buy them from. My dad has guns but he doesn’t know the first thing about them, all of his suck. The amount of force you need to use just to pull the trigger is enough to stop a freight train, and the accuracy is pure trash. They also will lower you on the priority list based off of who you are, too (even though they don’t say that). For example, a straight white young male is going to be put on the back burner for a LOONNNNGGG time, while an elderly Asian woman is gonna get one a little more easily lol.

Yeah I was considering. There’s YouTube tutorials on how to build your own makeshift gun. Only good for a shot or two, but they’re still something.
Why is that? Even in Illinois?

I know that most of the state is red, and how we were actually the ones who started 2A sanctuary counties in the first place (hell yeah :cool: ) but I don’t think they’d be willing to just hand me a weapon right now all things considered.

Elaborate.

Lol.
[/QUOTE]

Second amendment right protects your right to own a non-concealed long barreled shot gun / rifle (as long as it's not automatic). Sadly, the Constitution does not protect against States preventing your right to carry concealed. So, a concealed carry permit is a fight, but they HAVE to allow you to have a long barrel shotgun or rifle at your place of residence or business.

As for CCW, NJ is harder to obtain a concealed carry, however, if you fight them with a 2nd amendment lawyer, the police will eventually give it to you. Why? Simple. They do not want it going to court and set precedent and case-law for other people then to open the flood gates. Of course, that takes some money, and most people will not do this. I know a few in NJ that can and did. I am sure IL is similar.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Second amendment right protects your right to own a non-concealed long barreled shot gun / rifle (as long as it's not automatic). Sadly, the Constitution does not protect against States preventing your right to carry concealed. So, a concealed carry permit is a fight, but they HAVE to allow you to have a long barrel shotgun or rifle at your place of residence or business.

As for CCW, NJ is harder to obtain a concealed carry, however, if you fight them with a 2nd amendment lawyer, the police will eventually give it to you. Why? Simple. They do not want it going to court and set precedent and case-law for other people then to open the flood gates. Of course, that takes some money, and most people will not do this. I know a few in NJ that can and did. I am sure IL is similar.
So basically any handgun is banned? But long guns aren’t. So I can just waltz right in to a gun store without a FOID card and start buying stuff just like that? I was thinking of becoming a member of the USCCA in case I ever get into legal trouble with this stuff so in the event that something happens, they can help me fight it. I just need to read the fine print of their program and everything first. Just not enough time in a day for all this stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.