Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: 9 Reasons It Takes A Strong Man To Date A Single Mom

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... dating a single mom is not for weak men. It is not for cowards and certainly not for a33holes. Dating a single mom is reserved for only the greatest, the most genuine, kind, and REAL men.
my opinion: The author is insinuating that men who avoid single mommies are "weak" "cowards" & "a33holes". :down: :down: :down:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is comedy.

Becca O'Handley wrote the article. Becca O'Handley is a woman. Becca O'Handley has no authority on what it takes to be a man.

Becca comes off as a bitter woman in the piece. Nothing she wrote in that piece is any incentive for a man to date her or any other single mom.

A smart man realizes that he has a better deal with a childless woman, even a 35 or 40 year old childless woman. He then allocates his time to something that is a better use of his time. A weak, thirsty man with no options has an extended relationship with a single mom.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's laughable that in todays society single moms are regarded and told that they are heroes for simply getting knocked up. When in reality, they should be shamed in getting pregnant by a bum father who has no regard for his offspring. They take zero accountability for their poor choice in men or getting pregnant by one. On the opposite end of the spectrum is the woman who tossed away a father/provider because she still wants to ride the carousal and go out partying it up every weekend.

Someone here should write an article titled "100 reasons not to date a single mom".

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just from the title, I can tell it was written by a bitter single mom.

How about us male's write articles like "It takes a strong woman to date an average guy"...

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just from the title, I can tell it was written by a bitter single mom.

How about us male's write articles like "It takes a strong woman to date an average guy"...

lol, you have a good point. No articles out there are convincing women to date cucks, simps, or other low SMV men yet there are many encouraging guys to date a low SMV woman.

although there are some good single moms out there (for their children, not necessarily for the boyfriend), many of them got pumped and dumped because men didn’t like them. If they were desirable women the men would have jumped through hoops to keep them. Single moms are really flakey...they have so much to juggle and don’t follow through on commitments.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, you have a good point. No articles out there are convincing women to date cucks, simps, or other low SMV men yet there are many encouraging guys to date a low SMV woman.
That's really true. The empowered woman's mantra is "Never Settle".

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Never Settle" = Chasing perfection that isn't there = not looking in the mirror at their own flaws = staying single and growing old and bitter by themselves = getting a dog or cat(s) in the process...
It plays out just like that for plenty of women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general, I think it is more difficult for childless men to deal with single moms than it is for childless women to deal with single moms.

It's a more common scenario for a childless man to be fuccking a single mom without commitment than casual sex between a childless woman and a single dad.

I would say that there's a slight quantity advantage of childless women in committed relationships with single dads, but I could be wrong on this. I've learned never to underestimate male thirst. I can imagine a fair amount of thirsty, childless male betas committing to single moms.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's really true. The empowered woman's mantra is "Never Settle".
"Never Settle" = Chasing perfection that isn't there = not looking in the mirror at their own flaws = staying single and growing old and bitter by themselves = getting a dog or cat(s) in the process...
What is it about single moms that just want your DNA? I'm not talking about money I'm talking about them wanting a part of you despite not wanting to be with you.

Single moms they complain about doing it all and suffering so much but it's bull****, they put themselves in that position majority of them. Then when a man does come around they never want to submit to his rule because they become accustomed to being in control.

Major trust issues and low self esteem pretty much sums up all 99% of single moms.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's important to not just blame single mom's for everything here. Some are single moms due to an abusive relationship or guys just being straight up selfish a$$holes. I know some women will play the victim role but I believe there are definitely situations where the guy was in the wrong and got the girl preggo and just darted, escaping his responsibilities as a man. Based on these scenarios, however still being less than common, I would say there are 25% decent single moms still out there IMO.

I think it would be foolish to automatically brand every single mom as being bad and it being her fault. It takes two... Just approach it with eyes wide open, yet put away the biases until you actually get to know them. After that, you can decide to put them into the plate or ltr potential category. :up: