Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLM, Racism, riots, entitlement's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This right here explains absolutely everything about your world view and why it's so toxic and wrong.

This is classic victimhood mentality. You aren't willing to put in any effort of your own to solve your problems or be the change you want to see. You're content to just sit on your ass and whine about racial inequality and women ignoring you, while you wait for some hypothetical savior to come in and solve all your problem for you.

The problem isn't with the world, the problem is with you. Or at least it's the one problem you could solve if you actually tried.

Not that I expect you to listen to any of this.
I think there is enough posts and discussion on here that I've (and @EyeBRollin established that Blacks, from all walks of life, are being harassed, getting drugs planted on them, or being put in jail (i.e. even if it's overnight at the police jail infested with urine and feces and stench) based entirely on the mercy of the officers dealing with them. Saying that the Black community needs to improve themselves in order for police to value their lives is absurd. That didn't work with Philando Castille or Breonna Taylor who was working in emergency care.

Anyway, I'm going to put you on ignore because I believe I've responded in a similar way to one of your posts before and I think at this point if you still retain such a low opinion of me, or the Black community, after this course of time and discussion then your posts directed at me are no longer worthy to be read.

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is enough posts and discussion on here that I've (and @EyeBRollin established that Blacks, from all walks of life, are being harassed, getting drugs planted on them, or being put in jail (i.e. even if it's overnight at the police jail infested with urine and feces and stench) based entirely on the mercy of the officers dealing with them. Saying that the Black community needs to improve themselves in order for police to value their lives is absurd. That didn't work with Philando Castille or Breonna Taylor who was working in emergency care.

Anyway, I'm going to put you on ignore because I believe I've responded in a similar way to one of your posts before and I think at this point if you have such a low opinion of me, or the Black community, then your posts directed at me are no longer worthy to be read.
Even let's say that they are treated unfair and immoral you still have to deal with one fact of life:

Life is not fair. You can not force a dominant group your will if you don't have the power. You can escalate and have the risk that the dominant group uses extreme measures. The question is is it worth to take the risk?

Examples in history: India. Turkey. Greece. Balkans. In many countries large parts of the people had to leave the country because the hate was too big.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even let's say that they are treated unfair and immoral you still have to deal with one fact of life:

Life is not fair. You can not force a dominant group your will if you don't have the power. You can escalate and have the risk that the dominant group uses extreme measures. The question is is it worth to take the risk?

Examples in history: India. Turkey. Greece. Balkans. In many countries large parts of the people had to leave the country because the hate was too big.
Most of the protesters in many areas, like Portland are white. It is not a simple black vs white race war as that is not the realistic version of America today. The BLM looks like it is being taken over numerically by whites and this turning even more people off from Trump. Notice he cant even say Thugs but uses terms like Antifa and Anarchists. Sounding more like a civil war than a race war.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Human rights are always worth the risk. Black people are not at fault for demanding civil rights. To argue that black people should be cautious of “extreme retaliatory measures” just shows how scary equality is to some white folks.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the protesters in many areas, like Portland are white. It is not a simple black vs white race war as that is not the realistic version of America today. The BLM looks like it is being taken over numerically by whites and this turning even more people off from Trump. Notice he cant even say Thugs but uses terms like Antifa and Anarchists. Sounding more like a civil war than a race war.
In the end it doesn't matter. If you have two groups who can't live together they have to divide geographically.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Human rights are always worth the risk. Black people are not at fault for demanding civil rights. To argue that black people should be cautious of “extreme retaliatory measures” just shows how scary equality is to some white folks.
I gave you the example of other countries. Groups inside the same race had to go to other places as they could not live together. It can be just the worldview of the group.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Human rights" lol. For fags, trannies, blacks, feminists and any other freaks.

But no "human rights" for normal people.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that is the case and if they are more dominant what makes sense to do against the situation?
I don't feel that the KKK, or hardcore Trump fanatics are the dominant group anymore. The polls now tend towards the Democrats.

I think people will be very fanatical about coming out to vote in this election coming up.

If the Democrats make good in their word and start making real police reforms all over the place, then we would see the fruits of all these protests that are occurring right now. (My other thread may not wish the Democrats to win if they have an anti-Israel policy, pro-abortion, pro-gay marriage, etc... so I don't have a fixed position as to who I would support).

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

White supremacist pretending to be protesters in BLM movements to defame the group.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't feel that the KKK, or hardcore Trump fanatics are the dominant group anymore. The polls now tend towards the Democrats.

I think people will be very fanatical about coming out to vote in this election coming up.

If the Democrats make good in their word and start making real police reforms all over the place, then we would see the fruits of all these protests that are occurring right now. (My other thread may not wish the Democrats to win if they have an anti-Israel policy, pro-abortion, pro-gay marriage, etc... so I don't have a fixed position as to who I would support).
Still you have to figure out where to draw the line. If a big part of the society is "racist or have racist tendencies" they can poison the society for the whole country.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still you have to figure out where to draw the line. If a big part of the society is "racist or have racist tendencies" they can poison the society for the whole country.
That line will be determined on Nov 3rd.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Very good. How do you get the power if you aren't in the position?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good. How do you get the power if you aren't in the position?
I guess it's a balance. Fighting for it peacefully can help. Being violent can help to some extent till it does not. Then it is a gamble. If you go to far it's hard to get back. You might treated much worse and unfair than before.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it's a balance. Fighting for it peacefully can help. Being violent can help to some extent till it does not. Then it is a gamble. If you go to far it's hard to get back. You might treated much worse and unfair than before.
What going far in power then having to back up will get you treated bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.