Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLM, Racism, riots, entitlement's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Unlike you faggots, I would never complain about a post I disagreed with. The way I see it, making an asss out of yourself is its own punishment.

Why would I give a fuuck what you losers call your movements? Drop the L, and just call it BM. It would be more honest. But, frankly I don't give a fuuck, as long as you aren't asking me to give a fuuck. You guys wanna name your movements, and take pictures of them, and post them on your FB(FecesBook?) accounts, knock yourselves out. Just call a halt to the Burning Looting and Murdering, and we're cool.

Or, just keep crying for every career criminal who tangles with cops and ends up in a box. Seems like a waste of salt water, to me, but whatever. Or, you might try shedding some tears for all the innocent little black kids murdered every day, by the same thugs you put on pedestals...so, the rest of us won't think you're just low-IQ, deranged sociopaths.
yet you're b!tch!n and moanin rightnow about about the fact the movement exists , how we take pictures on facebook, career criminals innocent blacks , low-iq's blahh blahh blahhh why does the movement hurt your feelings ? your mom probably owns a BLM shirt somewhere you just havent found it , maybe she got piped out by a black dude , dont kiss her or else you'll be sukkin blakk dikk

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with "black pride," per se. I just have a problem with hypocrites and idiots. If "black pride'' is A-OK, then so is white pride. Personally, I think they're both stupid and counter-productive, but fair is fair.

Taking pride in the accomplishments of one's ancestors is a pathetic substitute for doing something your own kids can be proud of YOU for.

There are few lifestyles weaker than a man who allows how personal happiness to be determined by the dead.

smh you're lookin into it too closely , nothing wrong with drawing inspirations from those who had success before you

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
My mother is dead, faggot. You need to develop some genuine self-respect, if you want to be respected by other men.

Facebook is for losers; I couldn't give a shiit what you post there. I've never had a FB account. I've never even been on FB. How could I be offended by anything you feminized faggoty losers post on your girly little electronic scrap books? You probably sit around all day, doing needle-point and checking your FB page "likes," between getting toasted on box wine, and taking it the backdoor from revolving door penitentiary dwellers, just like your unwed mommy taught you.

BTW, if you don't know who your daddy is, how do you know whether or not you've nailed your own sister....or been nailed by your own brother?
im well respected in my neighborhood you dikksukkin transvestite , why tf does it bother you what anybody post on facebook??? WHY? gayboii . you just made yourself look like an idiot cause i DO know who my father is. was that a low iq statement about black kids not knowing their father??? only speak on what you know , now you just madee yourself look dumb af boy

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
By all means, draw inspiration.... inspiration for YOUR OWN accomplishments.

If you sit around smoking weed, saying stupid shiit like, "we were the Egyptians!" "we were the Jews!" "we were there American Indians!" "we were there Samurai!" "white man stole civilization from us!"... you're just gonna look like a dumbasss, especially if perpetuating that nonsense is your only personal "accomplishment."

Personally, I can draw inspiration from anyone...no matter what he looks like. You should try it.
i draw inspiration all the time , guess what i learned to skateboard drew inspiration from a WHITE BOY, when i lived in GA i didnt care that i got made fun of for skateboarding getting called ''white boy'' i still did me , here in california ppl know to say dumb **** like that anymore.

the point is im not racist and draw inspiration from everywhere no matter color but im gettin tired of all this nonsense , you cant deny the fact that always was and still are people who dont like us for no reason , even if all that egyptian **** was tru , who's gonna believe it?

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Just playing the percentages, suckboy. Why does it strike such a chord with you? You ever met your daddy?

Now wash your sticky face, and get back to your reststop glory hole. Those diicks aren't gonna suck themselves.
come on man that was extremely gay

i cant even talk like that

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
in your personal opinion , what do you prefer?

covert communication or clear direct communications?

this a character content question ,blm and racism aside
I would prefer the men here to choose merit over the difference of skin color.

It's nice to know that many people don't know they're enjoying talking abt their melanin count.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with "black pride," per se. I just have a problem with hypocrites and idiots. If "black pride'' is A-OK, then so is white pride. Personally, I think they're both stupid and counter-productive, but fair is fair.

Taking pride in the accomplishments of one's ancestors is a pathetic substitute for doing something your own kids can be proud of YOU for.

There are few lifestyles weaker than a man who allows his personal happiness to be determined by the dead.
I can respect this.

Good.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great food for thought for any Christians, or those who have a sound perspective of the issue but have reservations against BLM because of how they feel it's leaning towards antifa/anarchism/Marxism -- are you really withdrawing from a position of privilege rather than dealing with an issue that Blacks and disadvantage can't afford to withdraw because there is too much at stake to wait for a perfect movement.

Also, can we, as the oppressed, really afford to wait for a Martin Luther King, Jr, II, to come into the scene and start a new civil rights movement, that is acceptable enough to white and privileged middle class communities, while more people continue to rot in jail, get killed, abused by police or vigilantes, or votes get illegally repressed by states that have Republican Governors or the Feds threaten to take over Democratic States by sending their armed troops to repress peaceful demonstrations for racial equity?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great food for thought for any Christians, or those who have a sound perspective of the issue but have reservations against BLM because of how they feel it's leaning towards antifa/anarchism/Marxism -- are you really withdrawing from a position of privilege rather than dealing with an issue that Blacks and disadvantage can't afford to withdraw because there is too much at stake to wait for a perfect movement.
Nice excuse for the violence and burning. Plus there is no statistical evidence that police use more lethal force against minorities, in fact I've seen studies that say cops are more reluctant to use lethal force against minorities. In any case, make no mistake, Antifa/BLM aims to stomp out American and Christian values. That has become very clear, so there is no way I'm supporting it.

Don't you live in Canada anyway? Are the Canadian police up there killing black people?

U

user43770

Nice excuse for the violence and burning. Plus there is no statistical evidence that police use more lethal force against minorities, in fact I've seen studies that say cops are more reluctant to use lethal force against minorities. In any case, make no mistake, Antifa/BLM aims to stomp out American and Christian values. That has become very clear, so there is no way I'm supporting it.

Don't you live in Canada anyway? Are the Canadian police up there killing black people?
Science is systemically racist. It was created by whites to benefit whites

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, there have been a number of incidents where people have called for wellness checks and that ended up in death throughout the country. There are less people taking video recording of police interactions in those cases so there isn't that much footage around.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But just because you or I haven't recently had a bad interaction with the police to feel our life is in danger by them when we leave our home, doesn't mean it is not true for other people. This is a reality that many people face.
There's no question people have had interactions with the police that resulted in bad outcomes. But I think those incidents that are racially motivated are extremely rare. Nonetheless, many cops have an entitlement attitude, and I am in favor of some sort of police reform that doesn't paint them all as villains. In any case, I think the recent movement emphasizes race and amplifies racial resentment, and I think that is not only a very dangerous thing, I don't believe it is effective in the long run. It will only lead to more hatred and violence.

The opportunity for reform was there after the George Floyd killing, everyone saw what happened, everyone agreed something should be done. But instead of taking that opportunity, people wanted to continue to kill people and break things, and that moment was lost. Now we're back to division.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, can we, as the oppressed, really afford to wait for a Martin Luther King, Jr, II, to come into the scene and start a new civil rights movement
This right here explains absolutely everything about your world view and why it's so toxic and wrong.

This is classic victimhood mentality. You aren't willing to put in any effort of your own to solve your problems or be the change you want to see. You're content to just sit on your ass and whine about racial inequality and women ignoring you, while you wait for some hypothetical savior to come in and solve all your problem for you.

The problem isn't with the world, the problem is with you. Or at least it's the one problem you could solve if you actually tried.

Not that I expect you to listen to any of this.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting points from @zekko. I did post an article up and a video and feel it would be doing yourselves an intellectual service read the article I posted or watch the video.

Just note the post where

@Kotaix The posts follow up is not about me but about a cause and because I feel this thread is losing some good intellectual momentum.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
The entire point of blm is to subvert western cultures and compromise them to the point that jews can control them and pound them into utter submission.

This means that China and Russia and East Asia and Eastern Europe will emerge as the new superpowers and regional powers.

Canada might emerge as the remaining dominant power in America, as mexicans and blacks are so focused on destroying the US.

Idiocracy gives you a good idea of where this country is headed, and that's an optimistic view, sadly enough.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elaborate?

If it isn't obvious to you then it's an exercise of futility to explain it.

But I'm sure ur attempts to make some of our Caucasian members here feel guilty is making some headway, whilst for some other neutral Caucasians are up in a defensive position and those who are white racists enjoying every bit of these discussion as much as you are.
I don't fit any of those... I think it is interesting how some and some groups can so completely miss the reasons for things. it becomes a problem for others when the group is large. it is just sad (but interesting) when it is just a few or less. Your viewpoint is valuable; as you don't have any skin in this issue but likely understand most of the issues. I could see that on other threads we all agree on many other things. what would it take for them to understand.....

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Death by asphyxiation should make all of us feel guilty. Do you not agree? (George Floyd, Eric Garner

How about death at 12 years old for playing with a toy gun? (Tamar Rice)

How about having the police murder you in your own apartment? (Breona Taylor, Botham Jean)
You forgot Black security guards doing their jobs by preventing potential mass shootings that were in uniform when the racist cop shot them:
(Jemel Robertson, Adnres Guardado)

Or Black cops shot by White officers:
(Omar Edwards, Milton Green).

Its so bad that Black police officers have an independent Police Union to White police officers in Dallas.

We should really be pointing out that black security guards and black police should be able to do their jobs without worrying about being shot and killed by white officers who are just gun-go to kill another black suspect and say "they felt threatened".

Status
Not open for further replies.