"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Is Anyone Actually Meeting Any New Women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
No, it's actually not. You have no evidence much less proof.

Stop taking it up the ass from Bill Gates.
Stop talking like a faggot. There’s tons of evidence it exists. A coronavirus is literally a type of virus ffs. Either kill yourself or use your brain before talking.
 

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2020
Messages
151
Reaction score
148
Ignore me, I'm a low IQ, inbred faggot. I know there's no evidence it exists, but those coronavirus cartoons scare the sh*t out of me. I'm going to kill myself now since I don't have a f*cking clue what I'm talking about.

btw, my mom wants you to come over soon and promises to take it up every hole!
LMAO!

A dumb fag afraid of cartoon viruses lol. Keep wearing your mask, beta male faggot!
 
Last edited:

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Another thread off topic via petty bickering…
Locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top