Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are your thoughts about women that are cops?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like a nice day at the farm.

probably won't work out or will not work out well for your friend if she gets married to that guy. there are different kinds of jealousy. one where the guy is just nuts and gets upset when someone looks at a girl that he thinks is his or gets within 5 meters of her. I don't know what goes on in the head of a guy like that. the other type of jealousy I understand better and might be a fit for the ones you're talking about. when the girl gives or receives sexual attention from another guy(she is doing that with you) and lets her man know about it. if the guy she is with is not low test; he will notice either direction. the difference is the source of the vibe; if it is from the girl then the guy has every right to feel jealous and it is a natural feeling for a normal man. what he does about it varies.

it is really common that the girl will be the source of the jealousy because she is interacting(giving and or receiving) with another; girl game. then she WILL accuse her guy of being needlessly jealous; like the first example. of course we ALL know and have been indoctrinated that jealousy is bad and is bad character of the man. this is not true; if the girl is creating the reason it is normal, and a perfect reason to next her. problem is that if she can make you jealous, she is hard for you to next.

if it is me; I will not make a move on that girl for two reasons. one; I have been the guy that she is making jealous. two; having been that guy I know what the guy is capable of and want no part of the other side of that.
That's true man! Basically I tell cold and direct: if there is other males around, don't expect much of me rather than casual sex. And don't give a fck if the woman will like or not... Just have zero tolerance as I know how those social media "male friends/followers" work.

It's not a good move... she is fcking hot but this could cause a lot of problems. If she someday broke up or leave that guy, I could just bang her... but she won't never be more than just that.

I was on that same position lot of times when I was younger, today I don't worry about... If I'm dating and find out a cheating I wouldn't even spend my time being angry... Just leave and next... But we never know what a person can do if emotionally sad or angry.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never date a cop. I like my women feminine and women cops are more masculine then feminine to me. I also would never date a soldier. I like my women all dolled up and them shooting guns etc is a huge turn off for me. Plus, I was raised to not trust cops and to stay away from them. I lived the street life growing up and cops were the enemy. I used to do a lot of illegal things. I have changed now that I'm older and live a legitimate life now. But, I would still never ever date a cop.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never date a cop. I like my women feminine and women cops are more masculine then feminine to me. I also would never date a soldier. I like my women all dolled up and them shooting guns etc is a huge turn off for me. Plus, I was raised to not trust cops and to stay away from them. I lived the street life growing up and cops were the enemy. I used to do a lot of illegal things. I have changed now that I'm older and live a legitimate life now. But, I would still never ever date a cop.
Even if you never had a illegitimate life can dating one of those be a problem?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
They went that path to be generous, giving, loving and submissive. To make men feel lifted.
True. What I mean is that when your mental state tells "I wanna bang a cop" in reallity the cop would probably bang you. Learned this on my own skin. Cops have really good sense of feeling people

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. What I mean is that when your mental state tells "I wanna bang a cop" in reallity the cop would probably bang you. Learned this on my own skin. Cops have really good sense of feeling people
I'm being cynical... The stereotype is they are more controlling and more restrictive than the rest of general population, so it won't be as fun for someone not part of their group. The sex acts may very well be 100% controlled by the law enforcement officer. Again, how fun is that? Try to be rough or intitiate sex may very well end up with them over reacting because they don't want to lose "control", not saying you will go to jail, but they will probably make you feel like you wouldn't want to do that again. Over time with someone who is not trying to "give" to you, and is worried about control, do you think that's intense boner material? No, unless you enjoy being subservient as a male.

Now if her bf or husband was another officer, perhaps many of those rules and boundaries would be relaxed and not so strongly enforced.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you never had a illegitimate life can dating one of those be a problem?
Even if I would have grown up differently, I still could never date a cop. I like feminine women. Women cops are masculine. Its a turn off for me, same with women soldiers and women in positions of power.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if I would have grown up differently, I still could never date a cop. I like feminine women. Women cops are masculine. Its a turn off for me, same with women soldiers and women in positions of power.
what about how she could damage your life if she got mad with you?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I'm being cynical... The stereotype is they are more controlling and more restrictive than the rest of general population, so it won't be as fun for someone not part of their group. The sex acts may very well be 100% controlled by the law enforcement officer. Again, how fun is that? Try to be rough or intitiate sex may very well end up with them over reacting because they don't want to lose "control", not saying you will go to jail, but they will probably make you feel like you wouldn't want to do that again. Over time with someone who is not trying to "give" to you, and is worried about control, do you think that's intense boner material? No, unless you enjoy being subservient as a male.

Now if her bf or husband was another officer, perhaps many of those rules and boundaries would be relaxed and not so strongly enforced.
Word about controlling. Keep in mind cops not immune to psychological stress. They need have doubts about their role in society and their entitlement, especially female cops and beyond certain the attractive ones.
Most of their job is pretty boring and not that appreciated and they are exposed to critics and negative emotions. If you get it they would treat you with respect and compassion and sometimes even with more respect than you'd expect.

About relationships would not speculate. One thing sure if i date a cop id turn her into a drug dealer partner