"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

So apparently radical left women are p1ssed off cause men dont want them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805

Oh really?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/femi...mmDOK2-zLokA5L8sytGT6c-aHcpmuLAhUhcRgfyf3LBDg

How is it even possible, I couldnt wait to go home and be told that Im an abuser full of privileges and a potential rapist, that wome have it hard and I should feel guilty about it and clearly most of all leaving the full leadership to her cause she surely knows better. :rofl:

Did those women know that if they put a pot full of water over a fire, the water will turn warm then hot and then finally evaporate?
Uhm maybe they could ask the resident fish on the water pot before he goes for a ride in his bicycle.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada

Oh really?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/femi...mmDOK2-zLokA5L8sytGT6c-aHcpmuLAhUhcRgfyf3LBDg

How is it even possible, I couldnt wait to go home and be told that Im an abuser full of privileges and a potential rapist, that wome have it hard and I should feel guilty about it and clearly most of all leaving the full leadership to her cause she surely knows better. :rofl:

Did those women know that if they put a pot full of water over a fire, the water will turn warm then hot and then finally evaporate?
Uhm maybe they could ask the resident fish on the water pot before he goes for a ride in his bicycle.
Damm i was sure they were all lesbo.

You know short pink hairs and tattoos
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Damm i was sure they were all lesbo.

You know short pink hairs and tattoos
Lets say they do their best to push men away...and are quite successful.


It is better if @MatureDJ makes such threads. You have lost credibility.
You are the guy that says that world history has been modified from white supremacists to hide black people achievement and I am the one who lost credibility?

This is a generalization. I’ve banged women of all political persuasions. There are good, bad, and bitter in all camps.
You are a far leftist (nothing wrong with that everyone vote what he wants) of course you had no problem with far leftists women as much as a drug addicts wouldnt have any problem dating drug addicts women.

I'm sure both corrector and eyebrollin wouldnt have a problem to date a woman who believes in privileges and talk about it even during a cooking show yet most men wouldnt.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
The left is never right.

When I see a leftist woman, I no longer see a woman. Doesn't matter how hot she is. All I see is a leftist. A sinistroid.

A c0ckroach.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Can't imagine why a guy wouldnt want to date a woman who hates men, hates her country, hates most white people and thinks Burn, Loot, Murder is a legitimate way to express their displeasure with all they think ails society. Left wing chicks can be fun for a good fvck (I can parrot their idiocy for a night if I need to) but that's about it. They are generally too miserable and hate filled to spend any time with beyond drinking and/or screwing. Normal women have enough emotional issues to overcome without adding a heaping dose of irrational hatred to literally everything that the left tells them to hate.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Can't imagine why a guy wouldnt want to date a woman who hates men, hates her country, hates most white people and thinks Burn, Loot, Murder is a legitimate way to express their displeasure with all they think ails society. Left wing chicks can be fun for a good fvck (I can parrot their idiocy for a night if I need to) but that's about it. They are generally too miserable and hate filled to spend any time with beyond drinking and/or screwing. Normal women have enough emotional issues to overcome without adding a heaping dose of irrational hatred to literally everything that the left tells them to hate.
Its projection
Those ppl hate themseves so they cant imagine anyone else loving them and therefor cant love anyone.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Lets say they do their best to push men away...and are quite successful.



You are the guy that says that world history has been modified from white supremacists to hide black people achievement and I am the one who lost credibility?


You are a far leftist (nothing wrong with that everyone vote what he wants) of course you had no problem with far leftists women as much as a drug addicts wouldnt have any problem dating drug addicts women.

I'm sure both corrector and eyebrollin wouldnt have a problem to date a woman who believes in privileges and talk about it even during a cooking show yet most men wouldnt.
You want a race flame war not a gender discussion. You should be banned for violating the rules. Stop making racist flame war bait.posts. You think I am going to take the bait here? I am not stupid. You put a bait like that again I will just report you.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top