Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vaccines for covid19 is out

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid is arguing that we shouldn’t wear masks unless they are 100% effective. Are you raw dogging hoes or not?
here is the deal oh sweet ignorantus, mask will not protect you, it will lesser the distance of infetion IF you have the virus, preventing you from getting it? no going to happen, the real gear for biological protection cost a lot more and is not only a mask, but that IS over kill.

if you are scared so much of getting the virus you can do the normal protection the same way as any other virus, don't stay in a place with bad ventilation and with other people around, always leave a window open, that will prevent you getting the virus better then wearing a mask

a lot of people are paranoid now, because they lacked the knowledge, most never used to clean the products they buy from a market with now some are doing so, and it was always recomended to do so anyway. same with eggs, no one really did clean then before putting then in the fridge, and I hope I don't need to explain why, and not the sellers they don't clean then, at most they wash then to remove any dirty, not really clean then

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here is the deal oh sweet ignorantus, mask will not protect you, it will lesser the distance of infetion IF you have the virus, preventing you from getting it? no going to happen, the real gear for biological protection cost a lot more and is not only a mask, but that IS over kill.
Wrong. I’ll repeat the question since you dodged it completely:

If masks don’t work, why do all doctors and nurses in contact with COVID-19 patients wear masks?

if you are scared so much of getting the virus you can do the normal protection the same way as any other virus, don't stay in a place with bad ventilation and with other people around, always leave a window open, that will prevent you getting the virus better then wearing a mask
Do both.

I’ll rephrase this another way: would you give the same advice as it pertains to raw dogging women?

a lot of people are paranoid now, because they lacked the knowledge, most never used to clean the products they buy from a market with now some are doing so, and it was always recomended to do so anyway. same with eggs, no one really did clean then before putting then in the fridge, and I hope I don't need to explain why, and not the sellers they don't clean then, at most they wash then to remove any dirty, not really clean then
Americans have been denying this pandemic for 6 months. Now 140,000 deaths later, you are still sticking to that hoax narrative. Pathetic.

logicallefty

Reaction score
A famous politician told the media around June 24-25 that 120 million people had died from Covid.. I wonder what they did with all those bodies? Wow..

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. I’ll repeat the question since you dodged it completely:

If masks don’t work, why do all doctors and nurses in contact with COVID-19 patients wear masks?

Do both.

I’ll rephrase this another way: would you give the same advice as it pertains to raw dogging women?

Americans have been denying this pandemic for 6 months now. Now 140,000 deaths later, you are still sticking to that story. Pathetic.
and I should care because?
things you need to understand I know I call out your overlords and you don't like, you are a nice sheep, you should never trust goverments and woman who says its ok go raw, why? both lie they ass off

in all this time i'm still working everyday, leaving my house and going to my working place, still ahve some working meetings I have to do, most follow the rules not because they are afraid of the virus, but because of the fines and possible people suing then for they own stupidity

but its ok, lets close it all and say it for you own good, remove peoples freedom and see how that goes, also lets forget the whole models used for this virus was made from someone who always exagerate his models for worse case scenarios and even he ignored it, meeting up with a married woman in secret on the time who most belived was the highest contamination time, lets also forget the whole corrption happening around in buying things for the covid-19, who are overcharged and without accountability, lets also ignore the possible mental diseases who are already starting to show in some people, and the possible higher number of people suicides.

yes lets ignore that all, lets not think over any of this, lets also ignore how virus works and how there is possible another swife flu comming from china again, we have to trust the overlords and protected then, I mean protect everyone

this one is just for you, since you are not that smart your little question, doctor use masks, but also gloves and most important follow the protocol of clean enviroment, take note too people IN DIRECT CONTACT USE FULL SUITS, that lower the chances of they getting the virus, but you know very well doctors did get sick from this and the older ones died, all doctors who tend to treath disease in mass WILL get sick eventually, diference is they have the knowledge to lower the chances

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and I should care because?
things you need to understand I know I call out your overlords and you don't like, you are a nice sheep, you should never trust goverments and woman who says its ok go raw, why? both lie they ass off
this one is just for you, since you are not that smart your little question, doctor use masks, but also gloves and most important follow the protocol of clean enviroment, take note too people IN DIRECT CONTACT USE FULL SUITS, that lower the chances of they getting the virus, but you know very well doctors did get sick from this and the older ones died, all doctors who tend to treath disease in mass WILL get sick eventually, diference is they have the knowledge to lower the chances
These are both concessions that masks work. It’s amazing to see so many fellow Americans have such an antagonistic relationship with reality.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are both concessions that masks work. It’s amazing to see so many fellow Americans have such an antagonistic relationship with reality.
if they work why doctors did die and get sick?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
In addition, just like you hear about inaccurate Covid testing that's produced false negatives/positives, 3M is going after companies through the legal channels as a lot of counterfeit "n95" masks are showing up and being distributed. So those counterfeit ones are even less effective at filtering.

I find it interesting that China usually exports most of the PPE to the US but 2 months before the Coronvirus went public, China re-imported most of the PPE back to their home country. And now they are producing counterfeits. Just sayin...
The KN95 masks are as good as the N95 masks. They received FDA clearance a few months ago. N95 masks are not worth the premium one has to pay for it.

Stupid is arguing that we shouldn’t wear masks unless they are 100% effective. Are you raw dogging hoes or not?
Nothing is 100%. Not even BC.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Russia is making progress toward a vaccine by hacking into other countries databases of research, because they are just slimy lying little thieves like that. Russia is a virus on all the other countries of the world.

I happen to know a contact tracer. It really is mostly stupid people getting the virus, people too dumb to understand that it is real. The only people i know of who have tested positive locally and did not get the virus by being morons are workers at institutions like prisons, nursing homes, and mental health facilities. Everyone else is literally getting sick from their own low iq.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i heard and will distribute soonest as its on its way. Any thought about this will change the way back to old ways?
I'm not getting any vaccine. Fvck that. I have O- negative blood type. I carry the antibody.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An easy analogy would be like a football team facing an opponent for the first time with no film vs. facing that same opponent with game film and complete access to their playbook. Which would you rather have?
So the playbook has a chip in it? And Roger Goodell will track us? No thanks.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a lie. If masks don’t work, why do all the doctors and nurses treating COVID patients wear them?

Come on guys...
Your ignorance is at such a high level, that providing facts would be a waste of time. You're the kinda guy who wears a condom before bed every night to help prevent std's.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your ignorance is at such a high level, that providing facts would be a waste of time. You're the kinda guy who wears a condom before bed every night to help prevent std's.
That's an ad hominem. If you take issue with the question surely you can answer it. If masks do not work, why do all the doctors and nurses treating COVID patients wear them?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Americans who wants to work, have a good life, stable government, free from covid 19 worries, should just go north and stay in Canada.

How is it that when both countries had covid 19 at around the same time and yet only America is still struggling?

The answers are all around, and it's mostly found in attitude.

American attitudes or values, doesn't work towards having a cohesive response towards covid 19, whilst the Canadians have it right, as do most of the world.

Imagine, even some down trodden 3rd world backwater in Africa is even better then America.

Shameful.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an ad hominem. If you take issue with the question surely you can answer it. If masks do not work, why do all the doctors and nurses treating COVID patients wear them?
You keep using the same line "If masks do not work, why do all the doctors and nurses treating COVID patients wear them" with zero facts to back up that statement. It's about control using fear as the conduit. They wear them cause they are told to by the corrupt CDC,Fauci,Hospital owners & officials who run this world. Even corrupt Fauci said masks don't work months ago. Then now all of a sudden he says they work

You didn't see nurses/Dr's wearing masks when someone comes to the Dr's office with extreme flu symptoms prior to covid. Not a single Dr I ever went to in my life wore a mask when I and anyone had the flu. I've seen people who've been wearing a mask 8hrs a day for months at their job. Some of these people are getting infections on the lining of their lungs as a result of breathing toxic air caused by the mask. A local jogger had a lung collapse from oxygen restriction due to the mask. A guy passed out at the wheel from oxygen restriction the masked caused which resulted in him totaling his car. The masks are doing damage both physically and psychologically.

Virologists wear a bubble suite with a constant supply of fresh co2 when working around virus's. Wearing masks is going to lower all these people's immune system. Come winter time those people will now be at a higher risk at the catching the flu which they will then say is Covid. If masks work, then why are they releasing thousands of dangerous inmates from prison? I can keep going posting videos and articles from credible Dr's who will tell you masks don't work. It still will not change your beliefs. You're either awake to what's really going on in the world, or you're sleeping, there is no in-between. The truth is learned, never told.

Attachments

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep using the same line "If masks do not work, why do all the doctors and nurses treating COVID patients wear them" with zero facts to back up that statement.
"Lines" are irrelevant. It's a simple question. There is no need to deflect.

It's about control using fear as the conduit. They wear them cause they are told to by the corrupt CDC,Fauci,Hospital owners & officials who run this world. Even corrupt Fauci said masks don't work months ago. Then now all of a sudden he says they work
Finally an answer. You are regurgitating the exact propaganda straight out of Trump's last press conference. You really should explore other sources. Gonna stick to your story that the entire world is in on a global conspiracy to get you to wear a mask?

You didn't see nurses/Dr's wearing masks when someone comes to the Dr's office with extreme flu symptoms prior to covid. Not a single Dr I ever went to in my life wore a mask when I and anyone had the flu. I've seen people who've been wearing a mask 8hrs a day for months at their job. Some of these people are getting infections on the lining of their lungs as a result of breathing toxic air caused by the mask. A local jogger had a lung collapse from oxygen restriction due to the mask. A guy passed out at the wheel from oxygen restriction the masked caused which resulted in him totaling his car. The masks are doing damage both physically and psychologically.
This paragraph is full of conspiracy theory junk. COVID-19 is causing infections and killing people; not masks.

Virologists wear a bubble suite with a constant supply of fresh co2 when working around virus's. Wearing masks is going to lower all these people's immune system. Come winter time those people will now be at a higher risk at the catching the flu which they will then say is Covid. If masks work, then why are they releasing thousands of dangerous inmates from prison? I can keep going posting videos and articles from credible Dr's who will tell you masks don't work. It still will not change your beliefs. You're either awake to what's really going on in the world, or you're sleeping, there is no in-between. The truth is learned, never told.
Belief is irrelevant. COVID-19 is here whether you choose to accept it or not. The idiots refusing to wear masks are the ones catching COVID-19. Natural selection is at work in the United States.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This paragraph is full of conspiracy theory junk. COVID-19 is causing infections and killing people; not masks.
Deflect? I answered your question with facts. Now you're just embarrassing yourself with petty one liners trying to defend yourself.

You constantly throw around the word conspiracy and now propaganda. You're a sheeple who's been programmed like a robot by the media You're blind to realize that Lucifer has infiltrated every single place of power in just about every country in the world.

Do you even know where the word/term "conspiracy" came from, and why it was created?
You are the byproduct of mind control who's defending exactly what they brainwashed you to. It's like you're incapable of thinking for yourself and throwing common out the window.

I'd rather be labeled a conspiracy theorist who's open minded, than a sheeple. Do you know how a small dog can lead a heard of sheep=FEAR

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deflect? I answered your question with facts. Now you're just embarrassing yourself with petty one liners trying to defend yourself.
Conspiracy theories are not facts. You dodged the question for two posts, then when pressed regurgitated the same talking points the POTUS used in yesterday's press conference.

You constantly throw around the word conspiracy and now propaganda. You're a sheeple who's been programmed like a robot by the media You're blind to realize that Lucifer has infiltrated every single place of power in just about every country in the world.

Do you even know where the word/term "conspiracy" came from, and why it was created?
You are the byproduct of mind control who's defending exactly what they brainwashed you to. It's like you're incapable of thinking for yourself and throwing common out the window.

I'd rather be labeled a conspiracy theorist who's open minded, than a sheeple. Do you know how a small dog can lead a heard of sheep=FEAR
Psychological projection:
Psychological projection is a defense mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.
Rather than face the reality that COVID-19 is taking out defiant idiots that refuse to wear masks, you parrot identical talking points from the POTUS then call me a sheep. Can't make this up, folks.