Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vaccines for covid19 is out

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vaccine? No thanks.

This is why we have our own immune system. I have never had a flu shot and never been tested positive for the flu. Although I know plenty of people who get the flu shot annually and still get the flu later that same year.

Humans have wondered this earth for over 5000 years and never wore a mask. I think we will be ok without the masks, vaccines, etc.

Watch how fast this BS goes to the wayside once the election is over in November.
Come on dude. You’re smarter then this. Before vaccines we just died from ****. Life expectancy is double what it was thousands of years ago.

But go ahead and do you boo boo.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw an interview just yesterday I think, they were discussing the new vaccine with one of the researchers involved. They said that every single person tested so far has had side effects, though they weren't specific on what those were.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw an interview just yesterday I think, they were discussing the new vaccine with one of the researchers involved. They said that every single person tested so far has had side effects, though they weren't specific on what those were.
I heard everyone in russia had vaccines ready for their ppl, and stop woring mask, @backseatjuan can clarify this.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I heard everyone in russia had vaccines ready for their ppl, and stop woring mask, @backseatjuan can clarify this.
It's not like everyone is getting vaccinated, but if you get sick you get treatment. Masks are not worn since late May, no need for them anymore. Something I noticed, in America masks are bigger, like diapers covering entire face, lol.

Reason Russia has gotten the vaccine and tested it so quick is because of strong biological facilities, it's military 100%. Reason we had so little death is conspiracy, around march 25 there might have been something sprayed over the air, some kind of agent. Because around that time many got cold like symptoms, ache in the throat which went away the next day.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reason Russia has gotten the vaccine and tested it so quick is because of strong biological facilities, it's military 100%. Reason we had so little death is conspiracy, around march 25 there might have been something sprayed over the air, some kind of agent. Because around that time many got cold like symptoms, ache in the throat which went away the next day.
Russia doesn't have the FDA or any watchgroups. For all we know, they could fast track research through experimenting drugs on their prisoners and citizens. Clinical trials, what's that?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Russia doesn't have the FDA or any watchgroups. For all we know, they could fast track research through experimenting drugs on their prisoners and citizens. Clinical trials, what's that?
There was like 40 volunteers, 20 placebo and 20 vaccinated. All went through 2 week isolation and then given the vaccine. All successfully tested it, it works. Not out yet and not registered yet, because there are studies for side effects. You can't go get your arse vaccinated per say, but if worst comes to worst and you are there sick and dying it will be given to you.

Prisoners my friend have a universal vaccine for all diseases, paracetamol. That's all you get, and only if its available. I've been there, I've seen it.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not like everyone is getting vaccinated, but if you get sick you get treatment. Masks are not worn since late May, no need for them anymore. Something I noticed, in America masks are bigger, like diapers covering entire face, lol.

damn and here I heard russia had so little cases because most pop drink vodka, guess I will have to lay the booze now

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was like 40 volunteers, 20 placebo and 20 vaccinated. All went through 2 week isolation and then given the vaccine. All successfully tested it, it works. Not out yet and not registered yet, because there are studies for side effects. You can't go get your arse vaccinated per say, but if worst comes to worst and you are there sick and dying it will be given to you.
40 is hardly a good sample size. LOL
That's the difference between Russia and America

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
damn and here I heard russia had so little cases because most pop drink vodka, guess I will have to lay the booze now
Vodka and alcohol has nothing to do with it. Because we smoke a lot more, and with all the smoke we have you'd think disease that affects lungs will get you, but no. It has something to do with childhood vaccinations and genetics. Plus there is much better soviet medicine, it's not centered around money but instead on curing diseases. When sht hits the fan these types of institutions are put to the test, and you can see the result, we got the vaccine and we got good statistics. Honestly though, I don't know a single acquaintance and family member to who got sick.

That's the difference between Russia and America
Yes, we have scientists that know their stuff. It was first proposed in Russia that covid attacks blood. Several new treatments were developed in Russia. Several vaccines, one is successfully tested.

America has sht itself in the pants with its medical system. Your system collapsed. During a biological war, you will be dying left and right. More over, in your country blacks on welfare burn and rob places and whites pick trash after them. Democracy. The more democrats a state has the more caronavirus.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Before any of you mother truckers say another word, I'm walking freely with no mask on and nobody is getting sick, while you bastards wear a diaper over your face, afraid that you gonna catch the virus. Feel the difference.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
America has sht itself in the pants with its medical system. Your system collapsed. During a biological war, you will be dying left and right. More over, in your country blacks on welfare burn and rob places and whites pick trash after them. Democracy. The more democrats a state has the more caronavirus.
Everything about this paragraph is wrong. The US health system has held up. Florida and Texas would like to have a word with you about Democratic states with coronavirus. And that blacks on welfare meme was always a myth. Most welfare goes to rural white people in poor states.

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before any of you mother truckers say another word, I'm walking freely with no mask on and nobody is getting sick, while you bastards wear a diaper over your face, afraid that you gonna catch the virus. Feel the difference.
meh what I said was more like a joke and sarcasm

and I also don't wear the mask, it will not protect you anyway, with is funny so many people afraid and using masks thinking it will protect then

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and I also don't wear the mask, it will not protect you anyway, with is funny so many people afraid and using masks thinking it will protect then
That is a lie. If masks don’t work, why do all the doctors and nurses treating COVID patients wear them?

Come on guys...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
That is a lie. If masks don’t work, why do all the doctors and nurses treating COVID patients wear them?

Come on guys...
The only masks that are close to 100% are the N100 masks; which are hard to breathe with and we do not use them in the medical field. We usually use regular surgical masks, but now we have N95 masks which filter up to 95% of airborne particles.

Yes, I will admit, the COVID-19 virus is real. Is it a real threat to the general public, not really if a person or someone they live with isn't Immunocompromised or has a respiratory issue. The Coronavirus is 0.01 microns in size. The N100 filters .02 or larger. The N95 mask filters .05 or larger. Surgical masks filter roughly 75% of all airborne particles. Cloth face masks filter 25% of all airborne particles.
So, there's your breakdown. Will the vaccine work? That depends. Some people will respond to the weakened virus, so will not. There's always a risk that the immune system will not be able to do anything and the person will become a carrier or infected. It's being rushed so fast through the system, checks and balances are not 100% (they never are).

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only masks that are close to 100% are the N100 masks; which are hard to breathe with and we do not use them in the medical field. We usually use regular surgical masks, but now we have N95 masks which filter up to 95% of airborne particles.

Yes, I will admit, the COVID-19 virus is real. Is it a real threat to the general public, not really if a person or someone they live with isn't Immunocompromised or has a respiratory issue. The Coronavirus is 0.01 microns in size. The N100 filters .02 or larger. The N95 mask filters .05 or larger. Surgical masks filter roughly 75% of all airborne particles. Cloth face masks filter 25% of all airborne particles.
So, there's your breakdown. Will the vaccine work? That depends. Some people will respond to the weakened virus, so will not. There's always a risk that the immune system will not be able to do anything and the person will become a carrier or infected. It's being rushed so fast through the system, checks and balances are not 100% (they never are).
That’s a false dilemma. Whether they are 100% effective or 95% effective, masks work at significantly reducing chance of contracting the disease. We use condoms which are less than 100% effective for STDs and contraception.. should we just start raw dogging these hoes instead?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
That’s a false dilemma. Whether they are 100% effective or 95% effective, masks work at significantly reducing chance of contracting the disease. We use condoms which are less than 100% effective for STDs and contraception.. should we just start raw dogging these hoes instead?
Whatever you said dude. I cannot argue with stupid.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In addition, just like you hear about inaccurate Covid testing that's produced false negatives/positives, 3M is going after companies through the legal channels as a lot of counterfeit "n95" masks are showing up and being distributed. So those counterfeit ones are even less effective at filtering.

I find it interesting that China usually exports most of the PPE to the US but 2 months before the Coronvirus went public, China re-imported most of the PPE back to their home country. And now they are producing counterfeits. Just sayin...