Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are your thoughts about women that are cops?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I've known a few women who were or wanted to be cops.

One of the ones who wanted to be one was 4'11" and weighed about 95 lbs soaking wet. Her mom forbade her from doing it because of the obvious fact that she was going to get flung aside or broken like kindling at the first sign of trouble. Women don't have the physical brawn to back up their authority when facing a violent criminals, despite Hollywood's never-ending propaganda.
This is not always about physical strength. Mental strength has a great deal as well. This little girl you talk about could be more aggressive and focused then a male cop and be a real monster, and this behavior could make the change in street situation.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not always about physical strength. Mental strength has a great deal as well. This little girl you talk about could be more aggressive and focused then a male cop and be a real monster, and this behavior could make the change in street situation.
There is a reason why women don't compete directly with men in sports: They can't. The whole trans "women" in sports now is absolute proof of that.

I'm not saying women shouldn't be cops or that they should be barred from the profession, more power to them. But even the staunchest of feminists is perfectly aware that the odds aren't in their favor if it comes to violence. I'm pretty sure this is why there aren't many female cops.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
True. And if you are bright with a great life and alot going on for yourself a disgruntled one would do everything in their power to ruin that for you.
Agree. In such situations your reputation and good connections are your only evidence to clear up your name, and that still wont secure you

There is a reason why women don't compete directly with men in sports: They can't. The whole trans "women" in sports now is absolute proof of that.

I'm not saying women shouldn't be cops or that they should be barred from the profession, more power to them. But even the staunchest of feminists is perfectly aware that the odds aren't in their favor if it comes to violence. I'm pretty sure this is why there aren't many female cops.
You're right. But this is not sports. On the streets the one who has more mental influence is the strongest. I not telling this because i so care for equality, I'm out of the political game. Streets are a theater, one who knows this own the scene, whether is male or female

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never dated one and idk anyone that did

But Imo they would be good hook up but bad LTR
They teach them to be authoritarian and i think that with time it get imprinted deep down into them.
So they cant turn it off, dont want that

You should be the authority not her

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't need a gun. Socially they can cost you so fvcking much.
That's true!

Have some ex's that still nowadays spend their time trying to fck my image in my town.

Funny fact with those ones was that I was the one who found some cheating or something about them. And I become the wrong one.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true!

Have some ex's that still nowadays spend their time trying to fck my image in my town.

Funny fact with those ones was that I was the one who found some cheating or something about them. And I become the wrong one.
Yea they'll attack you even worse for discovering their bullshyt.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid them like the plague. They become masculine in that job. And work alongside men who in all likelihood are more badass than you. She’ll leave you. She will feel zero remorse about it. I have female FRIENDS who became cops. It’s pretty disgusting. One left her husband of 7 YEARS as soon as she graduated from the academy and got in shape. Started going on a f*cking and dating spree a few weeks after. She’s not heartbroken at all. Why? Ex husband was a decent guy. A firefighter. About a decade or so older than she was. She did love him. But a woman’s love is fickle in nature. It’s not real. He didn’t cheat. No abuse. No problems. And she’s the worst. I give her **** all the time. Whereas a male cop might let u go with a warning, she’ll throw the whole book at you AND show up to court the day of the hearing regardless of how tired she is. If u date a female cop, you are essentially dating a guy with a vagina. Unless you’re some military mercenary dude with a crazy frame, I’d steer clear.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is where pretending a fool is the best choice! hahaha... It can literally save us!
Avoid them like the plague. They become masculine in that job. And work alongside men who in all likelihood are more badass than you. She’ll leave you. She will feel zero remorse about it. I have female FRIENDS who became cops. It’s pretty disgusting. One left her husband of 7 YEARS as soon as she graduated from the academy and got in shape. Started going on a f*cking and dating spree a few weeks after. She’s not heartbroken at all. Why? Ex husband was a decent guy. A firefighter. About a decade or so older than she was. She did love him. But a woman’s love is fickle in nature. It’s not real. He didn’t cheat. No abuse. No problems. And she’s the worst. I give her **** all the time. Whereas a male cop might let u go with a warning, she’ll throw the whole book at you AND show up to court the day of the hearing regardless of how tired she is. If u date a female cop, you are essentially dating a guy with a vagina. Unless you’re some military mercenary dude with a crazy frame, I’d steer clear.
Was her fireman ex husband fit?

KenAdams123

Reaction score
Did anyone here thought about that? I just got this in my mind and kept thinking about.

Not telling that this is only a men job but, it's not what women tend to choose. Are there a reason or theory behind that?
I don't care what anyone else says, a policework is a mans job. Most crime is done by males aged 18-40. I don't have to make my point here..

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work:
I see enforcement as a job for Men. Lots of jobs in those organizations that women would excel at BETTER than men. Actual front line enforcer should be a Man; IMHO. Probably some exceptions, but only a few.

Date:
Ok for date or hookup. no for LTR; same no for the military.

Having an LTR for an extended period of time where a woman spends most of her time in other men's frames seems like a bad idea. The laws of time vs chances vs emotions vs change would end up with trouble; romantically even with the best attempts and commitment.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work:
I see enforcement as a job for Men. Lots of jobs in those organizations that women would excel at BETTER than men. Actual front line enforcer should be a Man; IMHO. Probably some exceptions, but only a few.

Date:
Ok for date or hookup. no for LTR; same no for the military.

Having an LTR for an extended period of time where a woman spends most of her time in other men's frames seems like a bad idea. The laws of time vs chances vs emotions vs change would end up with trouble; romantically even with the best attempts and commitment.
Lately, I don't think that even having a LTR is worth nowadays.

Was at my uncle's farm yesterday, looking at stars and thinking about life... Having a woman to spend some moments is good, but creating this LTR and marriage stuffs is crazy.

Have a girl on my instagram that is on a LTR for 8 years. She is shamelessly hitting on me everyday, I had some talk and ask why she is not happy with her boyfriend and future husband.

She said he is so jealous, he got angry because she started to follow some guys on instagram, created a linkedin account... And that after she did that, he proposed to her, she accepted but she doesn't know if she wants that.

That woman works with makeup, have a angel face and traits... Seems like the most quiet girl in the World! And she wants to cheat on him... LOL

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately, I don't think that even having a LTR is worth nowadays.

Was at my uncle's farm yesterday, looking at stars and thinking about life... Having a woman to spend some moments is good, but creating this LTR and marriage stuffs is crazy.

Have a girl on my instagram that is on a LTR for 8 years. She is shamelessly hitting on me everyday, I had some talk and ask why she is not happy with her boyfriend and future husband.

She said he is so jealous, he got angry because she started to follow some guys on instagram, created a linkedin account... And that after she did that, he proposed to her, she accepted but she doesn't know if she wants that.

That woman works with makeup, have a angel face and traits... Seems like the most quiet girl in the World! And she wants to cheat on him... LOL
sounds like a nice day at the farm.

probably won't work out or will not work out well for your friend if she gets married to that guy. there are different kinds of jealousy. one where the guy is just nuts and gets upset when someone looks at a girl that he thinks is his or gets within 5 meters of her. I don't know what goes on in the head of a guy like that. the other type of jealousy I understand better and might be a fit for the ones you're talking about. when the girl gives or receives sexual attention from another guy(she is doing that with you) and lets her man know about it. if the guy she is with is not low test; he will notice either direction. the difference is the source of the vibe; if it is from the girl then the guy has every right to feel jealous and it is a natural feeling for a normal man. what he does about it varies.

it is really common that the girl will be the source of the jealousy because she is interacting(giving and or receiving) with another; girl game. then she WILL accuse her guy of being needlessly jealous; like the first example. of course we ALL know and have been indoctrinated that jealousy is bad and is bad character of the man. this is not true; if the girl is creating the reason it is normal, and a perfect reason to next her. problem is that if she can make you jealous, she is hard for you to next.

if it is me; I will not make a move on that girl for two reasons. one; I have been the guy that she is making jealous. two; having been that guy I know what the guy is capable of and want no part of the other side of that.