Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

reality check when everyone is playinhg house. gayyyyyyy!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Last weekend, i ran into some of my old mates from once upon a time.

EVERYONE is playing house. Even the former playboys. The few stragglers grabbed hogs. The one lad still has it but I cringe at most of what I see. Many are dad bods.

Several held out. Many had great runs. The cringe parts are, several are playing house with women who had ghosted and likely were on the carousel. Now, at a ripe age of nearly 30, its time to get cereal.

The chat was mostly about playing house and happy wife. Happy life. #puke #cringe

I am close with a few lads there but I am on a entirely different life trajectory. A few took shots (playfully) and about getting serious with women more my own age.

NOPE. Similar to the OFFICE, "I Haven't met the right one.... One day!" (NOT SRS).

I cannot stress enough about blending in. Plausible deniability. Act accordingly in my life path. Pretty sure it is a 48 law of power reference.

I don't know what the **** is going on. Getting older boys. Still not the least bit checked out.

Game on. Full throttle.

Definitely not on the beaten path. Wish everyone well but not sure if this is real life right now?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Last weekend, i ran into some of my old mates from once upon a time.

EVERYONE is playing house. Even the former playboys. The few stragglers grabbed hogs. The one lad still has it but I cringe at most of what I see. Many are dad bods.

Several held out. Many had great runs. The cringe parts are, several are playing house with women who had ghosted and likely were on the carousel. Now, at a ripe age of nearly 30, its time to get cereal.

The chat was mostly about playing house and happy wife. Happy life. #puke #cringe

I am close with a few lads there but I am on a entirely different life trajectory. A few took shots (playfully) and about getting serious with women more my own age.

NOPE. Similar to the OFFICE, "I Haven't met the right one.... One day!" (NOT SRS).

I cannot stress enough about blending in. Plausible deniability. Act accordingly in my life path. Pretty sure it is a 48 law of power reference.

I don't know what the **** is going on. Getting older boys. Still not the least bit checked out.

Game on. Full throttle.

Definitely not on the beaten path. Wish everyone well but not sure if this is real life right now?
Society is just fake comfort off the beaten path is the way to go because what we see is fake af.

We would like to think that deep down we are better than our animal instinct but the truth is in the internal conflic we have between nurture and nature.

Society/nurture get ****ed by Nature and its not even close.

Never underestimate Nature its the king

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I relate to what @DEEZEDBRAH is describing. It is a common occurrence in social circles in the 27-33 age range. In my local social circle, when I was in my early 30s and a lot of my friends were in their mid to late 20s, many seemed to start LTRs around the same time. 3 friends in the same social group got married in calendar year 2017. Another friend received an ultimatum from his gf at the reception of one of those 2017 weddings and proposed in 2018. Everyone seemed to be playing house at the same time. It seemed like an avalanche to me. I was wondering if something was wrong with me. I did some reading and realized that I was on the right path. It's more likely than not that most of those couplings from my local social circle will end up in divorce. A lot of LTRs that lead to marriages end up taking longer to separate than they should because of societal/social pressures.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I relate to what @DEEZEDBRAH is describing. It is a common occurrence in social circles in the 27-33 age range. In my local social circle, when I was in my early 30s and a lot of my friends were in their mid to late 20s, many seemed to start LTRs around the same time. 3 friends in the same social group got married in calendar year 2017. Another friend received an ultimatum from his gf at the reception of one of those 2017 weddings and proposed in 2018. Everyone seemed to be playing house at the same time. It seemed like an avalanche to me. I was wondering if something was wrong with me. I did some reading and realized that I was on the right path. It's more likely than not that most of those couplings from my local social circle will end up in divorce. A lot of LTRs that lead to marriages end up taking longer to separate than they should because of societal/social pressures.
Getting married because of ultimatum, make.me think
- Man you jut lost your balls

Not sure women realize that if they need an ultimatum to get married and it works it mean they bf does not care much for her but know he cant get better.

Imagine los9ng your balls to a women you dont like this much .... sad.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys marry for many reasons that have nothing to do with the woman itself. They'll marry due to insecurities about being alone, fear of the pool of descent women drying up, dual income, some do it because they want kids, peer pressure, current financial situation isnt going well to sustain the lifestyle of a legitimate bachelor, they continually meet trash women which provokes that fear i mentioned earlier. You get the point.

I'm 33, never married, no kids and make a good living. I feel sorry for all the guys I know who are unhappily married. I also know the happily married men won't be that way forever.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys marry for many reasons that have nothing to do with the woman itself. They'll marry due to insecurities about being alone, fear of the pool of descent women drying up, dual income, some do it because they want kids, peer pressure, current financial situation isnt going well to sustain the lifestyle of a legitimate bachelor, they continually meet trash women which provokes that fear i mentioned earlier. You get the point.

I'm 33, never married, no kids and make a good living. I feel sorry for all the guys I know who are unhappily married. I also know the happily married men won't be that way forever.
Mating is a temporary symbiosis that cant keep itself from ending up parasitic.

Ugly truth

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, what OP says is mainly true. Guys lose interest, drive, motivation, lose testosterone, become docile, let their wives run everything, aren't super involved with the kids, etc. I really think guys cannot maintain a lifelong monogamous relationship and still retain what being a man is about.

I've been at all these family type events for years now and I'm always depressed or putting up a fake smile talking about mundane things with everyone. At the same time, I can always pick out the players or the guys that have side pieces by how they look and take care of themselves. I see reactions from other wives/women eyes that instantly gravitates towards these kinds of guys. I'm pretty sure majority of my wife's friends/acquaintances know I'm a player by the way I look and maintain myself.

Generally blue pilled monogamous guys will look their age or older while RP/non monogamous guys will look younger and take care of themselves more.

Just an observation from the married/kids crowd...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Polygamy is the answer you seek.

Go ahead and have a dozen wives, you will be more freer and have lesser problems with the wives.

They'll be too busy trying to be No. 1....
This or you have to play referee and keep them from poking their eyes out

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This or you have to play referee and keep them from poking their eyes out
It's when a man makes 1 woman their prize that all hell breaks loose for him - Fact No. 1

Women are never satisfied, from handbags to shoes to earings to anything or anyone - Fact No. 2

Because of that a smart man should always have plenty of women, because no. 1 women already expects a real man to be desired by many women and no. 2 they will not only accept it but are willing to share him because he's a prize, plus he biologically is able to impregnate a 100 women in a month if he wants to - Fact No. 3

Fact No. 4 - Most men are just poor examples of men, most are cry babies and don't have the mental fortitude to excel. Just look at Sosuave, how many men here who constantly cries they're being insulted?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society is just fake comfort off the beaten path is the way to go because what we see is fake af.

We would like to think that deep down we are better than our animal instinct but the truth is in the internal conflic we have between nurture and nature.

Society/nurture get ****ed by Nature and its not even close.

Never underestimate Nature its the king
One of my mates is on track to millionaire status. He is playboy from out of the cradle. Before unplugging and my decade binge on pickup, i thought they humped everything and life is on easy mode. NOPE.

The amount of psychopath women coming around and destroying ****. It is not the first time. Women show up to playboys House and move in. He USUALLY shuts thrm down but EVERYONE is playing HOUSE so, i see a bit of erosion in that faux finish.

Girl matches and ghosts. Ie CAWK CAROUSEL. THEN, moves into his place? He even called her dumb ass out with me there. She just shrugged and smiled with that guilty look on hee face.

Women like this piss me off.

As you said, nature vs nurture. Nature always wins. Which again, why said women piss me off. My mate came from nothing. Is on track for greatness but this or any other **** can screw it up in a sec.

He goes through the fire. She shows up and moved in? Meanwhile hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

I would smash then kick her out.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Polygamy is the answer you seek.

Go ahead and have a dozen wives, you will be more freer and have lesser problems with the wives.

They'll be too busy trying to be No. 1....
Do you live in the UK western society? ? Know what marriage is like in the west? I am bored of the time suck. Yet my D won't suck it self.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe in settled monogamy with non-virgins. Any guy that enters into monogamic LTR with non-virgin is trying to build castle on quicksands and s.ucks up to female requirements regarding this castle (the older the c.oc.k-carousel rider, the bigger the delusions and requirements).

The only "however" is when you have done it because you want to have children and you are past age when meeting fresh fruit is probable.

That's why upholding traditional values and grip over toxic female promiscuity was so important for society.
I agree. The only thing I have to say is that, the girl is either hardcore married to Jesus or a Muslim in a berka. Likely weird.

Traditions are gone and women are into progressive ism and either feminist or identify with feminist ideology.

I lost count of pickup of younger girls who are SJW and or activist of some sort.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's when a man makes 1 woman their prize that all hell breaks loose for him - Fact No. 1

Women are never satisfied, from handbags to shoes to earings to anything or anyone - Fact No. 2

Because of that a smart man should always have plenty of women, because no. 1 women already expects a real man to be desired by many women and no. 2 they will not only accept it but are willing to share him because he's a prize, plus he biologically is able to impregnate a 100 women in a month if he wants to - Fact No. 3

Fact No. 4 - Most men are just poor examples of men, most are cry babies and don't have the mental fortitude to excel. Just look at Sosuave, how many men here who constantly cries they're being insulted?
Be it Donovan, Rollo or Pua Gambler, Tyler or Julien, sooner or later, men play house. The game is a full time job. The pay off is nil or close to being.

Imagine that. A girl ghosts you. You start a tech company and she tries moving in.

Gtfo and drop dead @ said ****!

I hope it works out OK for him but I don't think it will. Female nature, CC, and 30 or nearly.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, what OP says is mainly true. Guys lose interest, drive, motivation, lose testosterone, become docile, let their wives run everything, aren't super involved with the kids, etc. I really think guys cannot maintain a lifelong monogamous relationship and still retain what being a man is about.

I've been at all these family type events for years now and I'm always depressed or putting up a fake smile talking about mundane things with everyone. At the same time, I can always pick out the players or the guys that have side pieces by how they look and take care of themselves. I see reactions from other wives/women eyes that instantly gravitates towards these kinds of guys. I'm pretty sure majority of my wife's friends/acquaintances know I'm a player by the way I look and maintain myself.

Generally blue pilled monogamous guys will look their age or older while RP/non monogamous guys will look younger and take care of themselves more.

Just an observation from the married/kids crowd...
I am a grown ass man but I would throw down to backup my mate. Obviously I am not fighting the girl. Long shared history. The fact that he is on track for greatness and suddenly its as Coop says. Girls at the finish line and they **** the winners. They ****kkk everything in time to get to the finish line.

@nicksaiz65 stay on the grind playboy. The sec a woman ghosts bosh is dead to me. Not moving in to play house.

Fellas, the biggest thing that pisses me off is that, these parasites are the best examples of bait and switch. Get pregnant and suddenly stop working. Now, you are ****ed.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my mates is on track to millionaire status. He is playboy from out of the cradle. Before unplugging and my decade binge on pickup, i thought they humped everything and life is on easy mode. NOPE.

The amount of psychopath women coming around and destroying ****. It is not the first time. Women show up to playboys House and move in. He USUALLY shuts thrm down but EVERYONE is playing HOUSE so, i see a bit of erosion in that faux finish.

Girl matches and ghosts. Ie CAWK CAROUSEL. THEN, moves into his place? He even called her dumb ass out with me there. She just shrugged and smiled with that guilty look on hee face.

Women like this piss me off.

As you said, nature vs nurture. Nature always wins. Which again, why said women piss me off. My mate came from nothing. Is on track for greatness but this or any other **** can screw it up in a sec.

He goes through the fire. She shows up and moved in? Meanwhile hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

I would smash then kick her out.
Need to have some cunning when dealing with them.

They are extremely good and the mind game, but still think we can be better than them with knowledge and instict.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I linked @Pandora to the Cappy vlog about bachelor life. Dude it's not a good idea nor a good time. Given, I know female nature and I have gone nearly the same time as you as a bachelor, no wife or kids, why bother. catch and release.

There's a lot of parasitic people. You are doing well. Gpod on you mate but if playing house is not in the cards, why the ****kkk are you working so hard? My path forward is away from the corporate world and all in on entrepreneurship.

I went minimalist a few years ago. It was a cash machine during pandemic but nothing changed for me. My burn rate is low. I do coffee, drinks or Netflix and chill with babes.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Need to have some cunning when dealing with them.

They are extremely good and the mind game, but still think we can be better than them with knowledge and instict.
I do not like this parasitic inbred. I watched m6 mate come up and out from poverty. The biggest contradiction in the culture is the assumption that it is life on easy mode for playboy. You cannot go through the fire and not get burned. All pur preconceived notions and world views are only as useful as they are practical.

How many times hitting on girls and having a flirt before you or i can come to conclusions with respect to reality?

I hope my mate doesn't knock her up.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not like this parasitic inbred. I watched m6 mate come up and out from poverty. The biggest contradiction in the culture is the assumption that it is life on easy mode for playboy. You cannot go through the fire and not get burned. All pur preconceived notions and world views are only as useful as they are practical.

How many times hitting on girls and having a flirt before you or i can come to conclusions with respect to reality?

I hope my mate doesn't knock her up.
I know this is why we need to be aware that mating is deep down also a competition between male and female.
Its an individualistic gene reproduction game.

When seeing and accepting the ugly truth its way easier to not get ****ed by women.