Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a shyte test? How to react?

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate: sends me a sexy pic
me: I wanna bang u right now
plate: you know i don’t like that word
me~; (thinking to myself ...never said that to be before)... “since when?”
plate - since forever

me: silence

I was thinking of a funny comeback to diffuse:

me`; what word wpuld you rather me use ? ****.., shag, copulate, procreate , make love?

but decidEd it was too much effort...

what would you say ?

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not a sh!t test.

You'll know she's sh!t testing you when she:

A) Asks questions
B) Says something extremely random that doesn't fit the flow of conversation.
C) Says something in a manner to get a reaction out of you

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate: sends me a sexy pic
me: I wanna bang u right now
plate: you know i don’t like that word
me~; (thinking to myself ...never said that to be before)... “since when?”
plate - since forever

me: silence

I was thinking of a funny comeback to diffuse:

me`; what word wpuld you rather me use ? ****.., shag, copulate, procreate , make love?

but decidEd it was too much effort...

what would you say ?
It is a slight test to see how you react and if you cuck to her frame. There's a million ways to respond without losing frame, and what you did is one of them. Your heads in the right place in thinking how you can diffuse through humor, just be original. It's great to use these little opportunities to crack a smile or laugh out of a girl.

I might say 'oh ok. I wanna get up in them guts.' or "wanna? It's not a bad word it means 'want to'."

I'd suggest saying something more original than 'i wanna fuuck you' to begin with. Play with the tension. When you say you wanna bang you're serving yourself up on a silver platter, killing that tension. Say something flirty about the pic, increase the tension but don't break it. Girls looove subtle escalation like that, and it's fun.

Last edited:

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a slight test to see how you react and if you cuck to her frame. There's a million ways to respond without losing frame, and what you did is one of them. Your heads in the right place in thinking how you can diffuse through humor, just be original. It's great to use these little opportunities to crack a smile or laugh out of a girl.

I might say 'oh ok. I wanna get up in them guts.' or "wanna? It's not a bad word it means 'want to'."

I'd suggest saying something more original than 'i wanna **** you' to begin with. Play with the tension. When you say you wanna bang you're serving yourself up on a silver platter, killing that tension. Say something flirty about the pic, increase the tension but don't break it. Girls looove subtle escalation like that, and it's fun.
Agree with you .
1. This is the first time I’m hearing she doesn’t like it
2. These sort of subtle tests have been going on for awhile.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The word “bang” is very crude to a woman’s ears and it carries an implication that she is cheap.

They are very receptive to covert speech but are turned off by such directness.

If you had said “have my way with you” or in some other way escalated the positive tension that she created, you wouldn’t have had this problem.

With women, hinting is far more effective because this demonstrates to her that you posses social awareness.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nudes are a difficult one because it's easy to throw a thirsty line out like that. You basically gave her all the power. Here are some lines I've used to avoid this

-You look good but you'd look even better next to me (frame turner)
-You're giving me all sorts of ideas (intriuge)
-Now that's put in a different mood (subtle)
-I can think of a few things we'd get up to (vague)

Notice how they are positive but they are not even compliments, and they'd still leave her chasing you

Once as a complete joke I told a girl I have "moves". I wasnt being serious at all, yet she bought it and ended up sleeping with me

Women are creatures of intrigue. You don't wanna throw the whole cake at her, you just wanna dangle a slice. There's always more where that came from

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She never had a problem with it before . Thing is I haven’t seen the ***** for a few months because of COVID. We are due to meet in a few days as the travel ban subsides.
Last week I semi called her about saying . What you up to? You been banging? She never denied it so I think this word touched a nerve.
Anyway she been difficult and distant with texting so probably she banging another dude .Ww didn’t really communicate for awhile which reinforces my suspicion she been banging other dudes . I don’t have a problem with that but she’s a hypocrite giving me the third degree when she sees me with other chicks on my insta.
Anyway I know what to do.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why she doesn't like that word, this chick is making sense. It's unattractive to her that you ask her that.
If they been on and off "fvck buddies" and that's how they talk then it's not a bad thing. Some guys talk to females like "homies" or "buddies" because that's how they always communicate.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they been on and off "fvck buddies" and that's how they talk then it's not a bad thing. Some guys talk to females like "homies" or "buddies" because that's how they always communicate.
Exactly. She never had a problem before otherwise I would have stopped . My sense is there is another dude in the picture so she’s picking fights . Typically red flag. Most probably she’s banging someone else . She’s due to leave soon so conflicting emotions . Question is do I still plate her when she’s here or drop her altogether? At the moment it seems like it’s more hassle than it’s worth .If she’s already acting up like this on text , imagine what she’s like in person .
The first month apart we hardly had any communication. Maybe a text every week then every other week.
I initiated recently so maybe she senses she has the power .

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just played you.
Instead of telling her you wanted to bang her right now you should have said "gross"
How many dudes have your puzz selfie slut?
Guys grow some nuts man.
Lol it wasn’t a nude . Don’t get excited now.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn’t nude .. just pic of her outside ...
She acting up ..
I feel like saying ..
I better keep my mouth shut in case I say anything else you hate ..

but I’ll leave it .. withdrawal of attention is better.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I could be if I was bothered . I guess it me reeling myself I’m fed up of this plate and she’s on the way out .

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s basically telling me what I should say and what I shouldn’t say.
You do that to exert power over some lone . Like poonking said if you can’t be a **** and get away with it...

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
I once had a chick over my house on a first date. She started showing me her tattoos, one right above her p$$$y. So when she sat down we started making out and I grabbed her tight and got right on her. She jumped up and said she had to go. Later telling me, ‘I don’t do that on the first date.’

translation- I didn’t want to do that with you on the first date. I was too aggressive and def wasn’t subtle enough like preached above.
Good stuff to follow from everyone.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. She never had a problem before otherwise I would have stopped . My sense is there is another dude in the picture so she’s picking fights . Typically red flag. Most probably she’s banging someone else . She’s due to leave soon so conflicting emotions . Question is do I still plate her when she’s here or drop her altogether? At the moment it seems like it’s more hassle than it’s worth .If she’s already acting up like this on text , imagine what she’s like in person .
The first month apart we hardly had any communication. Maybe a text every week then every other week.
I initiated recently so maybe she senses she has the power .
Well she can't if your phuxkin
I once had a chick over my house on a first date. She started showing me her tattoos, one right above her p$$$y. So when she sat down we started making out and I grabbed her tight and got right on her. She jumped up and said she had to go. Later telling me, ‘I don’t do that on the first date.’

translation- I didn’t want to do that with you on the first date. I was too aggressive and def wasn’t subtle enough like preached above.
Good stuff to follow from everyone.
A tat above her snatch, and a powerfully arrogant smell of 10 days old tuna emanating from down below.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that's what it is about. Things like that are reserved for GF not for a plate so it's a power-game of some sort (w/o details it's hard to assess it as females perceive greater context better than us due to more intuitive thinking).

So basically speaking she may be (either) powergaming you to upgrade her status OR powergaming you because anti-slut defence OR powergaming you to check whether she should ditch you for another guy that wants her to enter LTR with him (prolly more beta than you but with better offer thus the ****.test) and so on.

Usually when you will think hard enough you will notice what event triggered her response that may be delayed by weeks, but analysing how female think is tiresome when it comes to small things like this. Its useful when you have bigger issues to resolve or identify (e.g. is she cheating on you? etc.)
So endgame .. eject ?