"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Do you think women who claim to be driven by a man's values are really lying - they're only interested in Chad-tier men, and will bend values to fit?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was looking at this video (from an author that a forum member had identified as part of a video I pad posted) where the author whines about women who claim that values are important are really lying, and will bend their values if the right Chad-tier man shows interest. His whining about it is rather excruciating, saying that the women who had rejected him really should date him because they share the same political outlook, etc.


my opinion: He is a frustrated chump that just doesn't get it. :rolleyes:
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Half on the girls on tinder (who bothers to write anything in their bio) often write "no fascists pigs" (meaning any conservative) or something like that.

I bet my left nut that a top tier chad sharing pictures of marine lepen or viktor orban would get them naked in 10 minutes.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,129
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
Most women do not have their own thoughts. They follow what they are told in the culture: MSM, social media, upbringing, etc. Of course, if they are attracted to a top-tier man and he maintains frame, they will bend to some of his ideals and beliefs.

Some women may claim to be feminists but yet stimultenously want to have simulated-rape sex and be with dominant men that are bordering on abusive. You see this now with modern feminists allying themselves with Islamists who are the literal antithesis of all of their core "values". Another example is the "innocent Christian girl" who claims to submit to God, but has anal sex with a dozen new men every year.

Womens beliefs/values are almost never based on reason, but emotion and judgment from other women.

I think a lot of women only claim to have certain values as a **** test to men to see if the men will go along with it or not, but that's another discussion that is a bit too black-pilled for me to want to discuss.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,129
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
Explain what you mean about assets will work please?
Assets are a bit like looks in that they only help with initial attraction and maybe defining the scope of your SMV, but they are very limited in what they can do. I mean look at it this way, Leo Decaprio as far as I can tell probably has one of the highest SMVs in the world, but there are plenty of other men like him who could get just as many women, but don't. Why don't they? It's because he probably has tight game which becomes the deciding factor in his SMV over other men like him.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Who cares women are overrated. I met some broad on tinder and got some head. All I could think about is how much time I was wasting and could be doing something more productive
Do you have anything big or important to you that your working on in your life right now?
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Absolutely. I've made women do some degrading **** just to stay with me. Sorry if that sounds arrogant but I want to ensure your question gets answered as straight forward as possible.
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
Absolutely. I've made women do some degrading **** just to stay with me. Sorry if that sounds arrogant but I want to ensure your question gets answered as straight forward as possible.
bending their backs like a nice guy to please you?!
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
Half on the girls on tinder (who bothers to write anything in their bio) often write "no fascists pigs" (meaning any conservative) or something like that.
I bet my left nut that a top tier chad sharing pictures of marine lepen or viktor orban would get them naked in 10 minutes.
So true. I’ve dated hard Left girls who rant about cis-normative patriarchy and how bad capitalism, guns, White-men... But when I tell them I’m a Republican, they just shrug. Al Sharpton in the streets. Tucker Carlson in the sheets. (btw: not a ‘top tier chad’. ).
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Ive seen Tinder expirenments where the guy uses a male models pics and is a full on racist, that disnt matter to Jewish and black women.
He was a sexist but that didnt stop feminists.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Ive seen Tinder expirenments where the guy uses a male models pics and is a full on racist, that disnt matter to Jewish and black women.
He was a sexist but that didnt stop feminists.
So raising your body level high enough can overcome all objections... online that may be true. IRL we still have the "group thinks" and "social proofing". But online for the lay, if your that sexy piece of meat, you'll get puzzy.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
So raising your body level high enough can overcome all objections... online that may be true. IRL we still have the "group thinks" and "social proofing". But online for the lay, if your that sexy piece of meat, you'll get puzzy.
Apps like Tinder and Bumble are all visual, you can show real status or confidence online. You also can't build a meaningful relationship online. OLD should just be used for fast and easy bangs and nothing more.
 

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
For the sake of my own sanity Pandora ill give you the short version.
All women desire assets. Its a matter of degree though to the male she is with.
They are nest makers. They build the nest to prepare the eggs for fertilization.
Hot doctors do this. Female lawyers do it.
Queen Elizabeth did it to her capacity.
Indian Sqwa do this.
So when a guy you hear says "gold digger" remember its a matter of volume.
So back to the point a guy with enough assets will do ok for a time or a cycle before the reality of the lack of looks or game lets him know his assets are not enough to keep the putang wet.
I understand. My issue is as follows. Women always retort that hypergamy is not a thing because they all know about one of their friends who is dating a bum. Apparently the women let the guy borrow her car which he does not fill up with gasoline. She gives this recent out of jail bummy guy money etc.

Are they exagerrating the frequency of this phenomenon? If so, does this contradict hypergamy? Or are these girls the rare damaged girl who loves fixer upper men. She needs to be need.

I have only known of 1 girl to support her man and it was only temporarily when he got busted for selling drugs or some nonsense like that.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
I was looking at this video (from an author that a forum member had identified as part of a video I pad posted) where the author whines about women who claim that values are important are really lying, and will bend their values if the right Chad-tier man shows interest. His whining about it is rather excruciating, saying that the women who had rejected him really should date him because they share the same political outlook, etc.


my opinion: He is a frustrated chump that just doesn't get it. :rolleyes:
In reply to thread question: yes
 

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
I understand. My issue is as follows. Women always retort that hypergamy is not a thing because they all know about one of their friends who is dating a bum. Apparently the women let the guy borrow her car which he does not fill up with gasoline. She gives this recent out of jail bummy guy money etc.

Are they exagerrating the frequency of this phenomenon? If so, does this contradict hypergamy? Or are these girls the rare damaged girl who loves fixer upper men. She needs to be need.

I have only known of 1 girl to support her man and it was only temporarily when he got busted for selling drugs or some nonsense like that.
These girls usually have either daddy issues, abandonment issues, and/or low self-esteem. The bum won’t abandon her like daddy did triggering emotional trauma.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I stopped taking women on their word when the second woman told me she wasn't looking for romance (with me she neglected to mention) and casually hooked up with someone else anyway a short while later.

*Poof*

There goes all women's credibility.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Ive seen Tinder expirenments where the guy uses a male models pics and is a full on racist, that disnt matter to Jewish and black women.
He was a sexist but that didnt stop feminists.
I saw that too. But I've also had enough experiences to know it happens.

I think when girls say stuff, it only pertains to a potential LTR but everything goes out the window if it's for a non-serious fling or short term guy.
 
Top