Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The current state of the "manosphere" especially red pill/game awareness.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree that Gen Z is different, I’m fairly certain they’re not traditional by any means. Everything they do is clickbait jailbait. You got barely (il)legal teens on there doing all sorts of stupid **** just for views, and at this point, 40k tiktok views is worth about as much as 100 YouTube views. I don’t even have TikTok cuz I refuse to go down that path lol, but bro most of the girls there only seem to be the way you described simply because they’re young, not because they’re a completely new and different generation. They’ll be corrupted by the time they go to college, I’d say it’s only getting worse. They’re less promiscuous if anything simply because of how stuck up they are and how beta the men are.
No. I'm not saying they're traditional. I'm saying they're batsh!t crazy

They're more adventurous and "edgy" than millenials. At least thats been my experience with them. On and offline

Yes much of it is attention/clickbait, but much of it is also serious and it "rubs off" into the real world. I've seen it

Like I said guys. Get Tik Tok. See for yourself what the upcoming generation are actually thinking and saying

Its a very different tune to the triggered Twitter generation

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I'm not saying they're traditional. I'm saying they're batsh!t crazy

They're more adventurous and "edgy" than millenials. At least thats been my experience with them. On and offline

Yes much of it is attention/clickbait, but much of it is also serious and it "rubs off" into the real world. I've seen it

Like I said guys. Get Tik Tok. See for yourself what the upcoming generation are actually thinking and saying

Its a very different tune to the triggered Twitter generation
I gotta be honest bro, I think that **** is kinda weird lol you’re a bit older and married and these are literal kids, it’s a bit off if you ask me...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta be honest bro, I think that **** is kinda weird lol you’re a bit older and married and these are literal kids, it’s a bit off if you ask me...
They are not literal kids, if you have tits and hips and can conceive a child, by definition you are a woman.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to jump to conclusions bro

I've already said a few posts ago not to use it. I'm not doing anything. The app jumped in popularity during the lockdown

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to jump to conclusions bro

I've already said a few posts ago not to use it. I'm not doing anything. The app jumped in popularity during the lockdown
Yeah that’s true lol I’m just giving you ****, don’t mind me haha but I’m just wondering if what you’re saying is actually because they’re a different generation from us entirely or because they’re just young right now and doing what’s in. Overall, they’re still scoially retarded most of the time. I also noticed at the uni I currently go to that it’s become a lot more liberal in recent years like some other schools too (although there are about 3-4 other factors that I could think of that may be influencing that as well, but they don’t explain everything entirely) and have become a lot more vocal about things like “social justice” and having a “safe space” lol. Certain groups of people who in my age range are tougher people seem to be softer and more pussified in younger age groups too, and I can only attribute that to liberalism becoming more pervasive in our culture and infecting the education system here. So yeah, I’m seeing it getting worse over here. There are like NO real men from the younger groups anymore either except in certain types of people and certain groups. Otherwise, masculinity is nonexistent lol

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Millennial women are probably the lowest point ever reached in terms of value, they demand all the privileges of women from previous generations while putting basically nothing on the table...they are not even funny as the Gen Z ones.

Millennial women are the ones who made men coming up with structured and organized mgtows while in past it was more of a single man choice to be so, they accelerated on hypergamy basically making many decent men miserable or keeping them incels till their mid 30s while they were riding the carousel to a degree unknown even to proper slvts from previous generations...and even then instead of being grateful for their chance to settle down, they made those men lifes a living sexless hell of nagging, public humilations and divorces.

It was not a matter of if but when the red pill would spread basically everywhere, just read comments boards in newspaper articles or youtube video and you will see guys openly sharing red pill knowledge and bash the few sjws arguing with it.

The boomers fvcked up the economy, millennial women fvcked up the family union.

Gen Z males come already red pilled and well aware of the world around them and most of all they have no intention of pretending that the lie is the truth....Gen Z females are much more honest than their older sisters.