Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The current state of the "manosphere" especially red pill/game awareness.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could consider this my "intro" post... I first discovered game/pickup in late 2013 and started out with RSD. After a couple years I started to find them distasteful, and started gravitating towards big-picture stuff (masculinity, hypergamy, etc) and read a lot of rooshv, rollo, chateau heartiste and and /r/theredpill.

Now, in 2020, reddit is full of pussies, taken over by liberal white-knights, Chateau Heartiste was shutdown by wordpress, and RooshV has converted to Christianity and sworn off premarital sex...so any discussion of game/pickup is not allowed on the forum, and is sometimes even ridiculed. So it's a sad state of affairs, and this seems like one of the few remaining places for discussions about women/sex/relationships.

I know SS has been around for a long time, and I'm a little curious to see what this place is like: is the red pill philosophy (such as Rational Male / Rollo and the older Rooshv) considered standard here, or is SS mostly about pickup and short term game? And if so, does anyone have any suggestions for other places to visit similar to /r/theredpill back when it still existed?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also can a mod plz move this to the don juan discussion area if it's more fitting.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hypergamy doesn't exist unless it's a cope mechanism for losers to protect their fragile ego or life narratives.

Pick up is for nerds because they just need step 1, 2 and 3 to do anything, nothing flows easy for them except when it comes to process flows.

And Corey Wayne is full of shiet.

Welcome and feel free to ask questions.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy doesn't exist unless it's a cope mechanism for losers to protect their fragile ego or life narratives.

Pick up is for nerds because they just need step 1, 2 and 3 to do anything, nothing flows easy for them except when it comes to process flows.

And Corey Wayne is full of shiet.

Welcome and feel free to ask questions.
I don't even know what you mean by that, what do you think hypergamy is?

So you don't believe in a basic red pill concept but you also don't believe in pickup? Then what exactly is the point of this forum?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't even know what you mean by that, what do you think hypergamy is?
Since u r the expert why don't you tell me what it is?

And then I'll tell you why I said what I said.

So you don't believe in a basic red pill concept but you also don't believe in pickup? Then what exactly is the point of this forum?
What is the red pill for you?

I don't know what it is since I'm living in a world of man and beast, I'll take what I want, when I want.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What made you find RSD distasteful in 2013? They really changed direction recently, and I am a paid member of several of their organizations/programs. You can talk on those mediums with other people who PAY to be there, and the discussions actually benefit everyone and are respectful. It makes going back to forums like this extremely frustrating because I'll get trolled/flamed/challenged by some nerd that doesn't even have a field report available.

I also highly suggest taking a boot camp with them. Best $3k I've ever spent, I wish I went into debt when I was 18 to take one.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What made you find RSD distasteful in 2013? They really changed direction recently, and I am a paid member of several of their organizations/programs. You can talk on those mediums with other people who PAY to be there, and the discussions actually benefit everyone and are respectful. It makes going back to forums like this extremely frustrating because I'll get trolled/flamed/challenged by some nerd that doesn't even have a field report available.

I also highly suggest taking a boot camp with them. Best $3k I've ever spent, I wish I went into debt when I was 18 to take one.
I think I'm the only one here who has consistently shown proof that women are inviting me out on dates, so much so that people got fed up looking at it.

How abt you show us yours and then I'll give some input?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
More men are waking up, just look how popular the terms 'simp' and 'cuck' have gotten.

Men are finally calling out other wrak men when they display beta behaviour.

With Sex Bots this will wipe out the beta and Omega male population and will leave the rest of us men to have harems of women.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we are in a "transitional period" between the Millenial and Gen Z cultures. There is a growing backlash against PC culture from the upcoming generation. This is evident on newer platforms like Tik Tok

The really young Gen Z girls are highly adventurous, promiscuous, feminine and seem to take life less seriously than their feminist older sisters

They kinda remind of the hippies of days gone by

Call me crazy but I think the 2020's are going to be the new 60's. When the virus and the protests are out the way I think people will go crazy, and enjoy life more

The old triggered generation of feminists wont have a leg to stand on and they will be past the wall anyway

The manosphere can take advantage by simply being cooler older guys who know what they're doing. They'll love you for this

It's already happening to me

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The redpill and manosphere will gain more momentum in the coming months and years.

When prominent public figures like Elon Musk tweets out "Take the redpill" and when a hottie like Ivanka Trump replies "taken" then we know it's gonna spread the message.....

The bluepill mindset can only exist during times of relative stability. With all the chaos in the world right now, even the biggest bluepiller is gonna to question things, which will eventually lead him to redpill....

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we are in a "transitional period" between the Millenial and Gen Z cultures. There is a growing backlash against PC culture from the upcoming generation. This is evident on newer platforms like Tik Tok

The really young Gen Z girls are highly adventurous, promiscuous, feminine and seem to take life less seriously than their feminist older sisters

Call me crazy but I think the 2020's are going to be the new 60's. When the virus and the protests are out the way I think people will go crazy, and enjoy life more
I hope the era of Millennial cultural dominance is ending and that the Gen Z era is better. I'm an early Millennial. The Millennial dating environment has not been good. A lot of Millennials are still on the dating market into their mid to late 40s. As the 2020s progress, the core of the Millennial cohort will turn 40. You'll see a lot of Millennials reach age 40 never married and no children.

I hope Gen Z is more fun. It would be cool to have a Gen Z girlfriend in the future.

More men are waking up, just look how popular the terms 'simp' and 'cuck' have gotten.
So true!

I know SS has been around for a long time, and I'm a little curious to see what this place is like: is the red pill philosophy (such as Rational Male / Rollo and the older Rooshv) considered standard here, or is SS mostly about pickup and short term game? And if so, does anyone have any suggestions for other places to visit similar to /r/theredpill back when it still existed?
Good first post! I entered the Manosphere nearly around the same time you did. Roosh from 2007-2015 was on point. Chateau Heartiste in that same era was great.

My own philosophy is geared towards longer term relationships. While I am open to longer term relationships, I don't believe in putting a ring on it. Bad idea in this era. I'm in the second half of my 30s and have no kids. I do not plan to do so at this time either.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm the only one here who has consistently shown proof that women are inviting me out on dates, so much so that people got fed up looking at it.

How abt you show us yours and then I'll give some input?
Look at my post history; I have field reports that predate your sign up on this forum. Just extrapolate to present day, except with more experience/financial means.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So like the Roaring 20s? Not crazy at all, I think (and hope for) the same thing.

As for the OP's post...SoSuave has stood the test of time because it's never gone toward one extreme or the other and has always had a big tent. Lots of different views. Chateau Heartiste (nee Roissy) started out as a very funny, acerbic take on game but turned into a forum for racist half wits. Roosh as you noted went full Pat Robertson, but his forums were always close-minded and Return of Kings was mostly whiny MRA's. Rollo was a longtime contributor here on SoSuave before starting RM, which was a good blog for a while and I'm sure the book is good...at least he stuck to the subject.

That's overlooking some other great writers like LaidNYC and Ya Really and plenty of other random blogs I'd found over the years. It seems like the golden age of red pill writing was 2007-14 or so. Then the MSM started poking around, but that was also the fault of some writers who couldn't resist the siren call of fame. It basically turned some of these "men" into Kardashians. And as you said, Reddit's been compromised, too.

In many ways, SoSuave is kind of like a look back into pre-2005 "manosphere" stuff. Just a forum with some articles on the main site. I've read some threads from 15-20 years ago and not much has changed, advice-wise. It's mostly the same cycle, newbies looking for help for the first time, and veterans posting their thoughts and advice. Honestly I would rather it remain under the radar.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope the era of Millennial cultural dominance is ending and that the Gen Z era is better. I'm an early Millennial. The Millennial dating environment has not been good. A lot of Millennials are still on the dating market into their mid to late 40s. As the 2020s progress, the core of the Millennial cohort will turn 40. You'll see a lot of Millennials reach age 40 never married and no children.

I hope Gen Z is more fun. It would be cool to have a Gen Z girlfriend in the future.

So true!

Good first post! I entered the Manosphere nearly around the same time you did. Roosh from 2007-2015 was on point. Chateau Heartiste in that same era was great.

My own philosophy is geared towards longer term relationships. While I am open to longer term relationships, I don't believe in putting a ring on it. Bad idea in this era. I'm in the second half of my 30s and have no kids. I do not plan to do so at this time either.
Mate. Trust me. Get Tik Tok. Don't use it, that's gay. But just see it for yourself. It's shocking

Gen Z is headed for a totally different direction

They post videos about wanting to be a sandwich maker for their "king"

Millenial feminists want it banned

Last edited:

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot has changed in the past 7 years since i got in game , so much information and lots of different points of views , inuse what can from all lf it and make my own mind up of what is useful tonme and my long term life goals and whatever isnt i ignore ! The red pill stuff is jist for info and dont take it to too seriously but keeps me on my toes to what women really want deep down from a long term partner! The pua stuff is just for ONS and casual relationships stuff . I was onto rsd for a few years but when they all started leaving or changing direction i stoppped watching .

Plus all the bitching of the different companies with eachother about all kinds of BS is just distasteful and even feminine like claws like behaviour!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Gen Z knows they're fvcked economically, so they're partying it up like there's no tomorrow.

Quite frankly the boomer generation wrecked America and future generations will pay for it....

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gen Z knows they're fvcked economically, so they're partying it up like there's no tomorrow.

Quite frankly the boomer generation wrecked America and future generations will pay for it....
The first half of the Millennial generation (the 1980s births) came of age during the 1990s when the economy was good. They expected the economy to be good into their adult years. They either got the late 2000s recession as they were graduating or were early in their careers and deemed expendable by corporate overlords. Most of the 1980s birth years Millennials spent the 2010s recovering from the damage that 2008 did to their careers. In 2020, with Millennials in their 20s and 30s, a lot have taken layoffs or pay cuts as part of COVID-19. It can be argued that the 1982-1988 birth cohort has been the most unfortunate in U.S. history, taking the brunt of the 2 worst post WWII recessions.

Gen Z (1997-2010) came of age during lousy economies in the 2000s and the tepid 2010s recovery. I agree Gen Z knows that they are fuccked economically. I'm glad that they are just throwing up their hands and partying, unlike Millennials. Millennials had a lot of angst about being sold a false bill of goods.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The old triggered generation of feminists wont have a leg to stand on and they will be past the wall anyway

The manosphere can take advantage by simply being cooler older guys who know what they're doing. They'll love you for this

It's already happening to me
Mate. Trust me. Get Tik Tok. Don't use it, that's gay. But just see it for yourself. It's shocking

They post videos about wanting to be a sandwich maker for their "king"

While I agree that Gen Z is different, I’m fairly certain they’re not traditional by any means. Everything they do is clickbait jailbait. You got barely (il)legal teens on there doing all sorts of stupid **** just for views, and at this point, 40k tiktok views is worth about as much as 100 YouTube views. I don’t even have TikTok cuz I refuse to go down that path lol, but bro most of the girls there only seem to be the way you described simply because they’re young, not because they’re a completely new and different generation. They’ll be corrupted by the time they go to college, I’d say it’s only getting worse. They’re less promiscuous if anything simply because of how stuck up they are and how beta the men are.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could consider this my "intro" post... I first discovered game/pickup in late 2013 and started out with RSD. After a couple years I started to find them distasteful, and started gravitating towards big-picture stuff (masculinity, hypergamy, etc) and read a lot of rooshv, rollo, chateau heartiste and and /r/theredpill.

Now, in 2020, reddit is full of pussies, taken over by liberal white-knights, Chateau Heartiste was shutdown by wordpress, and RooshV has converted to Christianity and sworn off premarital sex...so any discussion of game/pickup is not allowed on the forum, and is sometimes even ridiculed. So it's a sad state of affairs, and this seems like one of the few remaining places for discussions about women/sex/relationships.

As far as I'm concerned, the red pill applies to everything in life, not just dating and hypergamy. The content on this forum is not what lead me to that conclusion though, I found that by exploring on my own.

You'll still find a lot of diversity of opinion here, but Red Pill is very much in full force. There is also a lot of pickup and short term game as well.

I'm glad I found this forum. But YouTube is full of great content creators if you're looking for inspiration. I recommend Coach Red Pill (and his other channel Gonzalo Lira), Rollo's channel and Entrepeneurs in Cars (richard cooper).

Oh, and Welcome!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for the OP, yeah this website is actually pretty good and always has been. This is where the Book of Pook originated from haha. It’s better than the Rational Male if I’m being honest because it’s more about the man and less about the woman. And EVERYONE in the manosphere says to read the Book of Pook, that dude changed the game.

As far as everything else is concerned, yeah, Reddit is full of pussies, but also you’re starting to see people from the redpill subreddit go more mainstream. Redpill actually got a little bit too extreme at times imo and purplepill is where all the original redpillers went to. Purplepill subreddit has just been infiltrated by absolute whores though and there are still some blue pill pussies on there as well. The redpill subreddit overall though is still good though, they’re not simps over there at all, so I don’t see why you’d say that about them.

I do think that the redpill is going more mainstream tbh which is a good thing because it implies a paradigm shift in society is about to take place. I await the reckoning.