Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keeping up with the news

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm addicted to reading the news: local, national or world, doesn't matter. I love it all.

But it's all very depressing. I know I would be better off not keeping up with world events, but it seems kind of weird to even consider...like I'm being am unproductive citizen.

Then again, I don't have any control over the course of events, so I just end up arguing with people for the sake of it...we all have our say, and our emotional feel good endorphins get released. All is well again...

I'd like to hear some of your perspectives. Is keeping up with the news beneficial, or does it bring more harm than good?
I had the same problem. Take a break.

I read across multiple news websites every day, till 2018. I realized how overwhelming the effect of flooding information was for me. 20+ open browser tabs everyday and I was only running over the pages, quickscanning them for infos. I closed most tabs without even reading a single word. It totally destroyed my attention and my focus shifted to the negative headlines.

This behavior transfered to reading books and learning, I wasn't patient enough anymore, had to read pages two to three times because i forgot what I just read.

I don't watch TV anymore, I don't listen to the radio anymore, I only sporadically read news on the web.

U

user43770

I had the same problem. Take a break.

I read across multiple news websites every day, till 2018. I realized how overwhelming the effect of flooding information was for me. 20+ open browser tabs everyday and I was only running over the pages, quickscanning them for infos. I closed most tabs without even reading a single word. It totally destroyed my attention and my focus shifted to the negative headlines.

This behavior transfered to reading books and learning, I wasn't patient enough anymore, had to read pages two to three times because i forgot what I just read.

I don't watch TV anymore, I don't listen to the radio anymore, I only sporadically read news on the web.
Boss. I agree with your response the most.

U

user43770

It is what it is, these changes are progress that will herald a new kind of life.
It is was it is, until somebody tests their nuts. Somebody has to b1tch.

They need a father figure to make them a man.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It is was it is, until somebody tests their nuts. Somebody has to b1tch.

They need a father figure to make them a man.
My precious junior, you sometimes need to act like an idiot to deal with an idiot.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Main stream media is the #1 most effective brain washing tool ever created. It's not only meant to keep you addicted but also brainwash you to believe their narrative. A lot of it being fake, using crisis actors, lying, manipulating, gas lighting and turn you into a sheep who can't think for yourself. You end up relying it on to do the thinking for you. Same like NASA and their fake moon landing. They have the world focused looking up into space, when most everything they're doing is underground. Distraction at it's finest.

With this Corona non sense it's exposed the sheep like I've never before seen in my life. Male friends who had balls, now are curling into a ball afraid of hanging out with their friends. Male friends who are terrified to the point they wont allow anyone in their home. Women I know leaving their home to cry in their car out of fear. When I try to knock some sense into them, what do they do, they start telling me what the news told them to do, how think, how to act.

All these hoax's they keep pushing on the news and all these sheep eating it up like a Sunday dinner. If you clear the smoke you'll see how laughable some of these fake psyops are. George Floyd one being so obvious no one I know even questions anything, not a single thing. Your cognitive dissonance is constantly being tested in the past few months like it never has before. It's same exact feeling when dating a Cluster B. As all of it stems from the devil trying to trick your mind.

I've watched my dad turn into a zombie as a result. No matter how much I've tried to help him, to educate him, to tell him how it all works, he just can't stop, he's addicted. Then everyday day his siblings call him to extract the news from him cause they now rely on him for it. They actually praise him saying he's smart. Every time he tries to tell me what he watched I quickly shut him down. There are times I peep my head in the room only for my heart to hurt seeing him stare into the tube, lost into the abyss.

It's scary how effective it is and how hard it is to even get them to think of a different narrative other than what they watched. There are times I yell at him to stop feeding me what he watched cause I've told him a million times before not to. This has gone on since I was child and even my mother is aware of it but cant do anything as doesn't listen. Now my mom is brainwashed from Youtube religious stuff. It's extremely painful being woke and draining trying to constantly knock some sense into sheep.

If you haven't watched the movie "They Live" I suggest you do. That movie couldn't be anymore apparent of current times. Hollywood is also run by Freemason who constantly trying to program us using "predictive programming".

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Main stream media is the #1 most effective brain washing tool ever created. It's not only meant to keep you addicted but also brainwash you to believe their narrative. A lot of it being fake, using crisis actors, lying, manipulating, gas lighting and turn you into a sheep who can't think for yourself. You end up relying it on to do the thinking for you. Same like NASA and their fake moon landing. They have the world focused looking up into space, when most everything they're doing is underground. Distraction at it's finest.

With this Corona non sense it's exposed the sheep like I've never before seen in my life. Male friends who had balls, now are curling into a ball afraid of hanging out with their friends. Male friends who are terrified to the point they wont allow anyone in their home. Women I know leaving their home to cry in their car out of fear. When I try to knock some sense into them, what do they do, they start telling me what the news told them to do, how think, how to act.

All these hoax's they keep pushing on the news and all these sheep eating it up like a Sunday dinner. If you clear the smoke you'll see how laughable some of these fake psyops are. George Floyd one being so obvious no one I know even questions anything, not a single thing. Your cognitive dissonance is constantly being tested in the past few months like it never has before. It's same exact feeling when dating a Cluster B. As all of it stems from the devil trying to trick your mind.

I've watched my dad turn into a zombie as a result. No matter how much I've tried to help him, to educate him, to tell him how it all works, he just can't stop, he's addicted. Then everyday day his siblings call him to extract the news from him cause they now rely on him for it. They actually praise him saying he's smart. Every time he tries to tell me what he watched I quickly shut him down. There are times I peep my head in the room only for my heart to hurt seeing him stare into the tube, lost into the abyss.

It's scary how effective it is and how hard it is to even get them to think of a different narrative other than what they watched. There are times I yell at him to stop feeding me what he watched cause I've told him a million times before not to. This has gone on since I was child and even my mother is aware of it but cant do anything as doesn't listen. Now my mom is brainwashed from Youtube religious stuff. It's extremely painful being woke and draining trying to constantly knock some sense into sheep.

If you haven't watched the movie "They Live" I suggest you do. That movie couldn't be anymore apparent of current times. Hollywood is also run by Freemason who constantly trying to program us using "predictive programming".
Agree.

Have you read 'manufacturing consent' by Noam Chomsky?
Good read.

Another book: 'amusing ourselves to death' by Neil Postman

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boss. I agree with your response the most.
I bet here are some more people who can relate.

I made some rules for myself to get a better attention span again. Staying away from news and ads as much as possible, reading only one nonfictional/textbook at a time and finish it, staying away from screens before bedtime and reading novels before going to sleep to calm down and distract me.

Staying away from the news was hard first. I switched to blogs about things I was interested in - Infosec, sports, photography. But had to limit myself even there, to not continue my behaviors.

When I‘m reading news now, I only read about the actual topics I‘m interested in and ignore the rest. I only visit news pages, when I‘m calm and got some time - like on weekends.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You're welcome to come at me like man then, sweetheart.
Haha

At least you can take it like a man unlike some boys here who goes running to their Sosuave mommies complaining about how fragile their mental capacity is.

I think I should provide some mental treatment to those boy as a means to increase their overall strength.

Of course its free, Spaz is after all magnanimous.

U

user43770

Haha

At least you can take it like a man unlike some boys here who goes running to their Sosuave mommies complaining about how fragile their mental capacity is.

I think I should provide some mental treatment to those boy as a means to increase their overall strength.

Of course its free, Spaz is after all magnanimous.
I love it. You're my favorite poster.

U

user43770

They Live forecasted a lot