Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who is thinking of breaking no-contract with their exes?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Any form of the flu will have its affect. This current one is no better nor worse. The point is, if we have no pre-existing health conditions, we need not get into a tizzy (or for gods sake, we need not publicly fashion those stupid sissy masks).
Its not the flu. And the virus isn't the problem its the way the body's immune system handles it. Not nearly as bad as the Spanish Flu pandemic but it is overrunning the hospitals and ICUs

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.....really?
A man who loves like a woman becomes a slave.

This is the Nice Guy.

Pook.....
This song has inspired me to think about her today:

Do you think Haillee Steinfeld is hot? My ex is not as hot as she is but has a pretty face like her in some way. (But that was in 2012, she's older now)

Here is another music video that reminds me of her (lost interest in this but played it a year after breaking up):

What do both these women have in common? Look at their nose, eyes and how their overall face looks like. That beauty.
This is how my ex-gf looked like in 2012.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude stop making up lies. It does NOT only affect people with existing health issues. Idiots like you are why its still spreading.
Do you also have a bunker for the zombie apocalypse ?lmfao
If it is so easy to spread a virus like the coronavirus is the only virus which can be transmitted not like there are thousands or millions of viruses out there which they are more deadly but somehow none of them get so serious or so bad as it happens now .

Don’t forget to store some beers in your bunker cuz.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking to 3 exes right now.... Every few months I come back into their lives with my toxicity

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ****ing do it. Exes are exes for a reason. Find something new and actually exciting.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her birthday was yesterday so there is no reason to write now and "belated birthday" would be too silly. Too much "unlocking" of the mind to go there anyway. Already got a few memories about 2012 even writing this thread that were on blind-spots (i.e. first time we held hands in a barista), like it just popped there. Not a very "bright" type of memory compared to others.

The last time I chased a vivid memory was back in 2018 when I visited the city island in September and a memory popped of us together at a petting zoo at the CNE.

There are people out there who have super-good memories and can remember what they ate for lunch, down to the day, or what was playing on TV, like a decade or so ago. I'm not like that.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve talked to 3 exes that reached out to me, I had one girl that friendzoned me a year ago reached out and I ignored her (still not interested in being friends, pandemic or no pandemic), had a girl that turned me down a few years ago randomly start messaging me and no wants to hangout when all this blows over. Weird times.lol

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this Carly Ray Jepsen video and the cats portrayed on this video reminds me of my ex-gf cat. Another inspiring up-beat pop video that's a tribute to the 2012 memories of the relationship with my ex. Incidentally the last email I wrote to my ex-gf, in 2016, (which she never replied to) was to ask about her cat because I figured that her cat was the only thing that experienced any real love from her. I envied her cat.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I found this Carly Ray Jepsen video and the cats portrayed on this video reminds me of my ex-gf cat. Another inspiring up-beat pop video that's a tribute to the 2012 memories of the relationship with my ex. Incidentally the last email I wrote to my ex-gf, in 2016, (which she never replied to) was to ask about her cat because I figured that her cat was the only thing that experienced any real love from her. I envied her cat.

awww, sounds like you know her true personality. Next girlfriend will have a dog, I bet.
I've got 2 more long days to go and I will have made it 2 full calendar months without contacting him.
I'm dragging out this move because I know he'll never know the new place address.
"How's he going to find me?"
So, I'm thinking about it hard--to reach out to him.
Weird. where's my pride?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
awww, sounds like you know her true personality. Next girlfriend will have a dog, I bet.
I've got 2 more long days to go and I will have made it 2 full calendar months without contacting him.
I'm dragging out this move because I know he'll never know the new place address.
"How's he going to find me?"
So, I'm thinking about it hard--to reach out to him.
Weird. where's my pride?
My ex wife whom I met 2 years later did have a dog named Teddy. So in a sense you are right. I guess I must have had a better experience with my ex gf than ex wife since the residual memories seem to favour her more.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some decisions in life that test your resolve, your ability to commit, and ending a relationship is one of them. It doesn't matter who ended it, at one time you committed to building something with them. It didn't work out, now commit to a new life without them and enjoy your freedom.

Again this ability to commit and follow through is your resolve. Let it be strong and unbreakable.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
My ex wife whom I met 2 years later did have a dog named Teddy. So in a sense you are right. I guess I must have had a better experience with my ex gf than ex wife since the residual memories seem to favour her more.
Well, it seems like you instinctively knew to look for something different than catlady.
I didn't know you were married. Good on you for trying it.
Isn't that something how one of the exes we had in our past can take so much prominance in our memories?
That's got to be called something other than alphawidowed or whatever its called for guys.
Its a special brand of Oneitis.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
There are some decisions in life that test your resolve, your ability to commit, and ending a relationship is one of them. It doesn't matter who ended it, at one time you committed to building something with them. It didn't work out, now commit to a new life without them and enjoy your freedom.

Again this ability to commit and follow through is your resolve. Let it be strong and unbreakable.
Yes. Something like either do or do not. Either go back to him begging and saying you're going to be happy and faking it or release the 'us' into the past and move on building up my own health.
Commit to myself, really. Stay committed to myself and my decisions.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it seems like you instinctively knew to look for something different than catlady.
I didn't know you were married. Good on you for trying it.
Isn't that something how one of the exes we had in our past can take so much prominance in our memories?
That's got to be called something other than alphawidowed or whatever its called for guys.
Its a special brand of Oneitis.
I think we simply did allot of travelling to various places within the city together and had intense make-out sessions and picturesque natural locations. There are many places I took my ex-gf, that I was unable to take my ex-wife to so even after the divorce of my ex-wife, if I just visited one of those places (i.e. the city island park), then it brings it back alive. In fact, the first time I visited the city island park since I went there together with my ex-gf was about a year after I divorced my ex-wife. The reason of her dominance in memory is I've simply been together with her more places around the city and other tourist attractions and she was the last girl when I revisited those places by myself.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
awww, I understand. That city island is cool, I've been there with my parents and brother(grew up in Hamilton, now out west)
You have the visual reminders that are strong.
I have the scent and aural reminders that are strong. I started a nostalgic thread on it but it was an obvious oneitis thread that was personal and noone read it here.

I guess you know you simply have to take a new girl to all those spots to makeout in.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain your "toxicity", I'm sure it keeps them hooked...
Honestly, I don't even want to get into it. My methods are unconventional, and will be "critiqued" by the usual know it alls lol. It gets old... I'll chop it up with you in private anytime though

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't even want to get into it. My methods are unconventional, and will be "critiqued" by the usual know it alls lol. It gets old... I'll chop it up with you in private anytime though
ALright I'd appreciate your knowledge behind closed doors. I'm sure these techniques used in small doses can make an LTR feel more "interesting" and "exciting", cause they always get "bored".