"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Ecuador's president is red pilled

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...n-harassment-men-ugly-president-a9313291.html

Ecuador’s president Lenin Moreno has been criticised for saying women only report harassment “when it comes from an ugly person”.

Mr Moreno made the comment at an economics conference in the city of Guayaquil on Friday, where he also said that men are “permanently subject to the danger of being accused of harassment”.

According to local newspaper El Universal, he said that although it was “good” that women report harassment, he added that women sometimes “are angry with ugly people”.

“That is to say that it is harassment when it comes from an ugly person,” he explained. “But if the person is good-looking, they usually do not necessarily think that it is harassment.”


:rofl:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Brave guy. He clearly doesn't care about the female vote.

Unless he wasn't even voted in lmao.

Then again maybe this will give him more female votes.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
I mean hey, he’s got a point lol. Women don’t even deny this either, they just start attacking the men who say it because they don’t like that it’s true hahaha
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
You even get this BS in Latin American countries too. Thought those countries had real women. Guess the virus has headed south too.

However somehow I still feel like I would have a gf if I lived in such a country since you dont have to be chad status to get a decent girl. What is average looking in those countries may be ugly up here.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
You even get this BS in Latin American countries too. Thought those countries had real women. Guess the virus has headed south too.

However somehow I still feel like I would have a gf if I lived in such a country since you dont have to be chad status to get a decent girl. What is average looking in those countries may be ugly up here.
Its not only about being "able" to get a girl, its about being unable to endure a relationship keeping your own mental health.

Thats the problem in many countries, not the inability to get women but the desire to do so long term.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
Its not only about being "able" to get a girl, its about being unable to endure a relationship keeping your own mental health.

Thats the problem in many countries, not the inability to get women but the desire to do so long term.
that was always the thing is not hard get woman, its hard to keep one good enough, most is just for ONS, then you have some you string around for some months, little to none deserve LTR status
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Good to see that men all over the world are waking up.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top