"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

American man offers hot Russian Olympian $300K/month for "services"

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this:
my opinion: This gal has perfect Nordic genetics. I could see myself if I had lots of money to burn making this offer. :eek::eek:

EDIT: I think I should have posted this at "Anything Else", but I can't figure out how to move it there.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Your news is fake, not surprising that it is, everything in western media about Russia is fake. News here. It says 'In America, at that several months ago (news is 13 May 2020), somebody wrote to her over IG. She says, I don't tell anyone to fck off, but to this one answered right away, 'sorry, but your offer does not interest me'. He said, but wait, don't say no, you don't know about the offer, how much, etc.. She said no, get lost.

According to her, for working as an escort she was being offered $200,000 per month.

It is not that one man offered her such money for a single date, it was a job offer, she working as an escort for a company, going on many different dates.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
LoL, on a serious note it seems like arrangements for money and sites like seeking.com is strongly on the rise. Instead of dating simps for dinners/seeking attention/validation etc. on tinder, women are doing the same but with rich simps who can provide them with a better life. Makes sense really.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
She is a really good looking girl yet such degree of beauty is not uncommon in north eastern europe, first time I was in latvia in the late 00s I was amazed at how hot the nurses were there...they seemed like the ones from adult movies.
 

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
If you had the money to burn, you could fly to any place in the world where she is competing, find your way to a party or event, meet her and attract her. This guy sent a note straight up offering cash for companionship, lol. Of course she rejected it. Not saying every woman would, but from reading this it sounds like she has her priorities straight.

Sometimes I think wealth is wasted on the wealthy.
You could even hire Mystery to be your wingman and go sarge her!:lol::lol::lol:
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
I remember of a history of a chinese man paid a porn start to stay with him for 10 years, he would pay her 1 million a year she would stay with him, the actress was a japanese girl, if I remember right, tale says her fans was angry witht eh guy who did this. though I belive that would be a waste, if he really had money he could just have fun around without problem and would be cheaper
 
Top