Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think right-wing populism is taking off around the world because the men resent non-countrymen taking their women?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
Media outlets allied with Modi stoked fears about Muslim men waging “love jihad” by marrying Hindu women.
Obviously, American men that support Trump aren't doing it because they want to save their women; why concern oneself with garbage?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not the cause for the rise of right-wingism. Because the truth is that most women in the western world aren't attracted to ethniks.

Women in the western world women want Looks, Money and Status....Looks is the most important factor of this triad, and Looks is defined as: Face, Race, Height. And there is a strong preference towards Chad and Tyrone. And generally, Tyrone refers to Black males that were born in the western world because they have a distinctive look that's different from newly-arrived African migrants.

Having spent a lot of time on incel message boards, I can tell you that the vast majority of incels are actually ethniks, primarily Indians, Asians, darker skinned Latinos, etc.... because even a fat, balding nerdy white guy can still easily get an Asian female because Asian females are self-hating and white-worshipping (let's keep it real and acknowledge this truth). Therefore white guys really can't be incels, they're volcels (voluntarily celibate).

Money isn't even really a factor, because Indians and Asians are two of the wealthiest demographics in the western world, yet women don't go for Indian guys or Asian guys. Blacks are amongst the poorest demographic, yet Tyrone is slaying h0es left and right.

Which confirms that out of the triad of LMS, Looks matter most.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy has the personality of a doorknob... yet women are swooning over him...

"Just be confident, bro."
"Just work on your personality and game, bro."

What a farce...
I guess his "inner game" is so strong that women can feel it.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how women react to Chad.

This is just another media brainwashing of males that it's ok to go out with women 2-5 points lower than them. And at the same time, it further reinforces the already dilusional females into thinking they can score a guy 2-3 points higher than them for anything outside of quick sex. Notice how the producers brought on all types of women to fit into the politically correct narrative bs that we are always fed these days. I didn't see one gal that wasn't at least on the same level as him in looks. Most were 2-5 smv points lower. Pathetic... If I was that Chad, I would've walked off as soon as I walked out and saw all the women. Obviously there's money involved... lol

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having spent a lot of time on incel message boards
Why the f*ck would you waste your time in those kinds of environments? It's clearly warped your perception of social dynamics, being exposed to that b*ll****.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having spent a lot of time on incel message boards, I can tell you that the vast majority of incels are actually ethniks, primarily Indians, Asians, darker skinned Latinos, etc.... because even a fat, balding nerdy white guy can still easily get an Asian female because Asian females are self-hating and white-worshipping (let's keep it real and acknowledge this truth). Therefore white guys really can't be incels, they're volcels (voluntarily celibate).
I disagree with the incel message board thing and incel culture, because whites on there and with the shootings that take place and terminology used sounds like angry white people. Whoever is controlling the voice of it and societal discourse within society would actually be volcels. However, I agree with everything else including JBW theory.

One of the reasons I stay clear of incel boards, and would not touch them with a ten-foot pole is because I feel there are a bunch of crazy racists white people on there and I wouldn't feel comfortable in such a board. This is based on the messages I see on there.

So, why doesn't people just call the incel movement that's co-opted by white volcels a fraud then? They are choosing not to get an Asian or Filipina gf if they are incel so that they are really sexually racist volcels. What ethnic incel boards are really out there? I think most people think they get into arranged marriages or fixed into something, or find someone in their religion, but you don't hear a real organized ethnicel incel board with a unified JBW issue.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with the incel message board thing and incel culture, because whites on there and with the shootings that take place and terminology used sounds like angry white people. Whoever is controlling the voice of it and societal discourse within society would actually be volcels. However, I agree with everything else including JBW theory.

One of the reasons I stay clear of incel boards, and would not touch them with a ten-foot pole is because I feel there are a bunch of crazy racists white people on there and I wouldn't feel comfortable in such a board. This is based on the messages I see on there.

So, why doesn't people just call the incel movement that's co-opted by white volcels a fraud then? They are choosing not to get an Asian or Filipina gf if they are incel so that they are really sexually racist volcels. What ethnic incel boards are really out there? I think most people think they get into arranged marriages or fixed into something, or find someone in their religion, but you don't hear a real organized ethnicel incel board with a unified JBW issue.
Are you Asian?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score