"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Lay report - Legs shaking

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Just came back from risky lockdown sex.

Her legs were shaking like crazy as I kept pumping.
Not bothered if she orgasmed but this seems like a good sign.

Oral sex seems to be helpful to prep her up for climax when I'm inside her. She always goes down first tho.

I don't go down on any other plate of mine, maybe cuz they aren't as cute.

What's your view on giving a girl oral?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Congrats especially being able to get some during the lockdown.

Legs shaking is definitely a good sign. I've had gals tell me that here and there.

Girls that you wanna see again, you'll have to satisfy them someway. Some gals can have intercourse orgasms while others can only have ****oral orgasms. I guess it's personal preference whether you want to finger her **** to achieve this or use your tongue.

But either way, if you don't give a girl an orgasm and you're not in the top 10% looks, she's probably not gonna wanna see you again.

Personally, I finger them first and grab their breast and inconspicuously smell my fingers while I suck her tits. If it smells clean, I'll go down on them. But if there is any sign she isn't clean, I don't go down on them. I'm pretty sensitive to smells and OCD about hygiene myself. YMMV

I generally tell my plates this as well. I just tell them I go crazy down their if their **** is clean. All the girls I see, know to take a shower before I come over.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Congrats especially being able to get some during the lockdown.

Legs shaking is definitely a good sign. I've had gals tell me that here and there.

Girls that you wanna see again, you'll have to satisfy them someway. Some gals can have intercourse orgasms while others can only have ****oral orgasms. I guess it's personal preference whether you want to finger her **** to achieve this or use your tongue.

But either way, if you don't give a girl an orgasm and you're not in the top 10% looks, she's probably not gonna wanna see you again.

Personally, I finger them first and grab their breast and inconspicuously smell my fingers while I suck her tits. If it smells clean, I'll go down on them. But if there is any sign she isn't clean, I don't go down on them. I'm pretty sensitive to smells and OCD about hygiene myself. YMMV

I generally tell my plates this as well. I just tell them I go crazy down their if their **** is clean. All the girls I see, know to take a shower before I come over.
Spot on

First time having sex?

She was climaxing. Shouldn't go down a female w/o a STD test first. Hopefully, you were wearing a jimmy hat.
I get your point. Not sure everyone I sleep with gets tested regularly. Hell even I get tested twice an year.

I've never had sex without a condom in my life tho.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Shaky legs is definitely a good sign. Next target is pinning her legs all the way back, penetrate her deep with long deep strokes faster and harder then wait for the build up and..........Gush!!!!! firehose (squirt) right to your stomach and chest.
 

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
348
Reaction score
219
Age
54
Location
Canada
Eating good clean ***** is magic. Love it. Gets things wet and primed.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Other positive signs are her losing composure in her facial expression, her eyes rolling back (not at your lame jokes), her back arching violently and her curling her toes/ hands grabbing onto you or the edge of the bed.

I pay no attention to her moans since they're easily faked. Some girls hum softly instead. They're more genuine I've found. Telling you they're light headed is a clue, too.

I have a massive tongue so eating pvssy is my thing. Only ever had one STD; mononucleosis. Was in bed with a fever for weeks. Nasty.

I always push it as far as I can, spitting noisily in her pvssy and "diving in" with my whole face, sticking my tongue out all the way and licking her rabidly from her pubes to her a$$hole and back. I especially enjoy sucking her clįtoral hood hard & deep and letting the suction go noisily. This can be painful for the girl but if she's into you she'll end up enjoying it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
Legs shaking is always good.
If she has good hygiene no problem.

I like rough secs. Not promoting abuse here but i like to rough them up a bit if ya know what i mean. I leave marks.
I want her to feel my strength.
To each his own amigo. Sometimes I'll be rough and sometimes I'll be a little more gentle it depends on what mood we both in. And I like to switch things up often.

Legs shaking and muscle spasms are always good, if I can feel muscle spasms I know she's close. The arched back and sudden squirming around when you eating her out are also big tells. If she don't know what to do with her hands that's also good. Basically if you can tell she's losing control you doing fine bro.

I don't like bitches that moan like they're playing tennis, my girl is more the humming, soft moan type and it's extremely attractive because you can tell it's genuine. If a ***** start screaming like she's in a horror movie I'm taking my **** out that box or my tongue out her snatch and I'm jetting bro I can't deal with no ear damage.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I always push it as far as I can, spitting noisily in her pvssy and "diving in" with my whole face, sticking my tongue out all the way and licking her rabidly from her pubes to her a$$hole and back. I especially enjoy sucking her clįtoral hood hard & deep and letting the suction go noisily. This can be painful for the girl but if she's into you she'll end up enjoying it.
^ Some good tips.

Upping one's ***** eating game can also separate you out from others and can yield gals that wanna see you over and over again.

If you have mediocre ***** eating skillz, watch this funny video. It's funny but you might pickup a technique or two...lol

 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Spot on



I get your point. Not sure everyone I sleep with gets tested regularly. Hell even I get tested twice an year.

I've never had sex without a condom in my life tho.
Need to be careful with that stuff. You can still catch many STI's and STD's through your d ick in there mouth. Some, like genital warts and herpes can be passed through simple skin to skin contact.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
What's your view on giving a girl oral?
Ask AMS what he thinks about that.
She will have to be sucking a whoooooooole lot of d*ck first.

Jokes aside. If you know her, go ahead.
If you don't and realise how women work then you know how dirty that pvssy can be since you might be giving her oral after 4 other dudes just busted their nut inside that pvssy in last couple of days and since she's turned on by it, she didn't wash herself after. Yumm.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top