"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Why would a girl accept her ex’s friend request after he’s told her he still has feelings?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Part of me thinks that she could have just ignored it but instead chose to accept it, therefore opening a channel of communication. Why do this?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
How’d you find out? She tell you? How long you guys been dating?
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
You're leaving out alot of information. A girl or your gf? Since you're asking i assume it's your gf because otherwise you wouldn't invest the time and energy to post about it here and not care.
How do you know this, did she volunteer this information to you?
Who broke their relationship?
He told her he had feelings for her 9 months ago and she accepted his friend request now?

In any case, she doesn't respect the relationship she's in right now and this is the path to potentially cheating. Not acceptable.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
Because she's a chick. They always like to keep their options open... Women will always wonder about the guy they let 'get away' especially if she thinks she could get him back. I've seen this WAY too often. I know one women, just turned 30... kept this one dude strung along for 6 years while she chased her emotions with a guy she was seeing didn't turn into anything tangible. Sooooo when sh1t went sideways with her first choice, she ran to 'Strung Along Dude', who was more than happy to step in.

They got married after one of the shortest engagements I've ever seen, and now she's pregnant.... The poor bastard thinks he's lucky... really he's a consolation prize. I don't have the heart to tell him he should get a paternity test.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Because she's a chick. They always like to keep their options open... Women will always wonder about the guy they let 'get away' especially if she thinks she could get him back. I've seen this WAY too often. I know one women, just turned 30... kept this one dude strung along for 6 years while she chased her emotions with a guy she was seeing didn't turn into anything tangible. Sooooo when sh1t went sideways with her first choice, she ran to 'Strung Along Dude', who was more than happy to step in.

They got married after one of the shortest engagements I've ever seen, and now she's pregnant.... The poor bastard thinks he's lucky... really he's a consolation prize. I don't have the heart to tell him he should get a paternity test.
It’s her ex that ended it with her.
 

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
I
You're leaving out alot of information. A girl or your gf? Since you're asking i assume it's your gf because otherwise you wouldn't invest the time and energy to post about it here and not care.
How do you know this, did she volunteer this information to you?
Who broke their relationship?
He told her he had feelings for her 9 months ago and she accepted his friend request now?

In any case, she doesn't respect the relationship she's in right now and this is the path to potentially cheating. Not acceptable.
Been with her for 9 months, and I think it was 2 months ago when I saw the message from her ex. I don’t exactly know when she accepted the friend request or when he sent the request for that matter.

From what I know he broke up with her.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Women have orbiters, men that fcked them, men that they had relationships with, men that never fcked them. They keep the doors open when they know guy that they are currently with will not be there forever.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
A girl isn’t going to turn down free attention. It’s like crack to them. The guy is stupid for going back to a girl that said she only wanted friendship. I wouldn’t worry if I were you, he doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing, he shouldn’t be a threat at all.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
I


Been with her for 9 months, and I think it was 2 months ago when I saw the message from her ex. I don’t exactly know when she accepted the friend request or when he sent the request for that matter.

From what I know he broke up with her.
He dumped her, women can't handle rejection so she will secretly resent him for the rest of her life. But, the temptation to go back just to dump him will always be there. He holds the power dynamic between them two which puts him in the driver seat and the attraction is most probably there from her side which is spelling disaster for you if he has expressed his interest in her already.

The mere fact that your gf is choosing to accept a friend request on FB from the past that should be dead and buried is disrespectful to your current relationship and communicates that she's entertaining other options and should be expressed, by your actions.

A woman who admires, respects and loves you is not interested in what an ex has to say. She would just ignore him.

Wouldn't be suprised if she's cheated already. This is not just some random orbiter, this is a guy who used to fvck her before you until he kicked her to the curb which makes him easy to fvck again and now she's willing to engage with him. Ask yourself why? It's a ticking bomb.

If she would have ditched him the situation would have been very different.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
He dumped her, women can't handle rejection so she will secretly resent him for the rest of her life. But, the temptation to go back just to dump him will always be there. He holds the power dynamic between them two which puts him in the driver seat and the attraction is most probably there from her side which is spelling disaster for you if he has expressed his interest in her already.

The mere fact that your gf is choosing to accept a friend request on FB from the past that should be dead and buried is disrespectful to your current relationship and communicates that she's entertaining other options and should be expressed, by your actions.

A woman who admires, respects and loves you is not interested in what an ex has to say. She would just ignore him.

Wouldn't be suprised if she's cheated already. This is not just some random orbiter, this is a guy who used to fvck her before you until he kicked her to the curb which makes him easy to fvck again and now she's willing to engage with him. Ask yourself why? It's a ticking bomb.

If she would have ditched him the situation would have been very different.
That’s the brutal honesty I needed. I’m through with her.

You’re right, she had a choice between going back to the ex or ignoring him, and she chose the former because she clearly still has feelings for him, just as he has for her.

I’m not going to call these last 2 months a waste of time, at least I’ve fully realised that it’s going nowhere fast.

I’ve had friends tell me that I shouldn’t worry that it’s just a friend request, but actions speak louder than words don’t they?
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Who cares about the personal life of a random plate?

Keep spinning her and other women.

Ask her out and fvck her.

If she makes excuses, great, more to work on your life and to find five other chicks to fvck.

Withdraw attention on disrespect.

Reward her on emotional and sxxual investment.

Keep things fun, let her chase.

Decide, Soft Next or Hard Next.

Don't Hard Next a woman unless she's batsh!t crazy/dangerous to you physically.

Quit analysing her.

Sh!t be simple. Why don't you guys get it?
 

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
We’re
Who cares about the personal life of a random plate?

Keep spinning her and other women.

Ask her out and fvck her.

If she makes excuses, great, more to work on your life and to find five other chicks to fvck.

Withdraw attention on disrespect.

Reward her on emotional and sxxual investment.

Keep things fun, let her chase.

Decide, Soft Next or Hard Next.

Don't Hard Next a woman unless she's batsh!t crazy/dangerous to you physically.

Quit analysing her.

Sh!t be simple. Why don't you guys get it?
except we’re exclusive?
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
He dumped her, women can't handle rejection so she will secretly resent him for the rest of her life. But, the temptation to go back just to dump him will always be there. He holds the power dynamic between them two which puts him in the driver seat and the attraction is most probably there from her side which is spelling disaster for you if he has expressed his interest in her already.

The mere fact that your gf is choosing to accept a friend request on FB from the past that should be dead and buried is disrespectful to your current relationship and communicates that she's entertaining other options and should be expressed, by your actions.

A woman who admires, respects and loves you is not interested in what an ex has to say. She would just ignore him.

Wouldn't be suprised if she's cheated already. This is not just some random orbiter, this is a guy who used to fvck her before you until he kicked her to the curb which makes him easy to fvck again and now she's willing to engage with him. Ask yourself why? It's a ticking bomb.

If she would have ditched him the situation would have been very different.
All true! But be prepared to be called controlling and jealous and insecure when you bring up these truths. You’ll be right, but she’s still going to turn it all on you and blame it all on you. “He was too jealous of every guy that talked to me, I couldn’t have friends, he’s so insecure. I need a mature man that lets me be me” Be prepared.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Exclusivity is game on hard mode.

It will never stop.

Plate spinning is a surefire way to keep a man's osessive ane crazy making oneitis in check.

If you knew it in your bones you could get hotter girls the moment she leaves, you'll stop analysing her and give 0 fvcks about her actions.

This is why being in an LTR needs someone with extremely rock solid frame as you (hopefully) are not spinning other women.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
All true! But be prepared to be called controlling and jealous and insecure when you bring up these truths. You’ll be right, but she’s still going to turn it all on you and blame it all on you. “He was too jealous of every guy that talked to me, I couldn’t have friends, he’s so insecure. I need a mature man that lets me be me” Be prepared.
Who says I need to bring them up with her? I can just call it a day with her and walk away and avoid all the drama.
 

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Exclusivity is game on hard mode.

It will never stop.

Plate spinning is a surefire way to keep a man's osessive ane crazy making oneitis in check.

If you knew it in your bones you could get hotter girls the moment she leaves, you'll stop analysing her and give 0 fvcks about her actions.

This is why being in an LTR needs someone with extremely rock solid frame as you (hopefully) are not spinning other women.
Why would I be “spinning” other women when I’m exclusive?

If I was on the dating scene, then I probably wouldn’t be fixated on just one woman, I would be keeping my choices open and meeting other women.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Why would I be “spinning” other women when I’m exclusive?

If I was on the dating scene, then I probably wouldn’t be fixated on just one woman, I would be keeping my choices open and meeting other women.
That's what I'm saying.

Getting into an LTR in itself is a losing proposition cuz you're already the kept guy.

You are being swept into her frame.

Her action of the little friend request fb drama isn't the issue.

The issue is that it affects you.

This will seep through your actions if you don't correct your frame.

In my opinion you've lost the frame and should start talking to other girls, doing stuff for self improvement, goals mission whatever to get your game back on.

Not necessarily physically cheat, but just to get back that mindset of abundance.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Who says I need to bring them up with her? I can just call it a day with her and walk away and avoid all the drama.
This is great. If you are willing to walk away, that's goat status.

Just don't be too quick to next women. I've done that and lost opportunities with women who'd have slept with me sooner than later. I just didn't have patience and I usually like it that way.

My advice. Downgrade her to plate status. Talk to other girls. Get your **** together.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top