Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is a womanizer a disorder?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the word. "Womanizer".

I'm totally a "Womanizer".

I turn girls into women.

I provide for them a great service: I give them great orgasms they didn't know they could have. As such, I will take "Womanizer" as a great compliment, and not feel the negative connotation that those who haven't been "Womanized" would like to attach to it. Haters hate. I leave girls better off than how I found them, as a rule, and I don't see anything wrong with giving lots of girls lots of orgasms if that's what they want. Do people hate on superman for his flying prowess? Psshf... no. Why should anyone hate on me for enjoying giving girls orgasms? I enjoy the sound of it. I enjoy the sound of music, too, but am I addicted to music if I listen to music a lot?

It makes you wonder if dolphins go around squeaking about silly stuff like "dolphinizing".:rolleyes:

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guru i hear you bro. But it sure seems like a disorder when you see the havoc that following your nature brings. Our lifestyle routinely leaves our plates in tears when they realize that we can no be monogamous. We are playing with there girls emotions. It is traumatic to a woman when you get her to fall in love with you and then you leave her for another woman once you get bored. Its kinda not cool. But i also realize that i can not stop being a womanizer.
I understand this, but keep in mind that women don't feel any guilt playing their bs games on us, nor do they apologize. Just ask any feminist. So for this reason alone, guilt is not a problem.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm totally a "Womanizer".

I turn girls into women.

I provide for them a great service: I give them great orgasms they didn't know they could have. As such, I will take "Womanizer" as a great compliment, and not feel the negative connotation that those who haven't been "Womanized" would like to attach to it.
I totally agree with you, I've never seen the word "womanizer" as having a negative connotation. Clearly a lot of men do. I've used this term before on this forum and guys have complained about it because it's such a negative word. But I've never seen it as a negative word. It is what it is.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko this what i am saying. No one talks about the downside of this lifestyle. If you are a high quality guy then girls are going to get hooked on you. When they find out that they are just a plate it is emotionally devastating to that woman. Every plate is going to cry her self to sleep once they realize that they are one among many. This is in addition to the other negatives that you listed.
Then she'll just take it out on the next a-hole and the circle of life continues....

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand this, but keep in mind that women don't feel any guilt playing their bs games on us, nor do they apologize. Just ask any feminist. So for this reason alone, guilt is not a problem.
This. Times a million for me. But maybe I'm just bitter at the moment.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I was just thinking about this after i wrote this post. No player was born a player. I was idealistic when i was younger. We all wanted our Wendy Cooper ( girl from Wonder Years). Most teenage boys wanted one dream girl they had a crush on. I know i did. We all got hurt badly, became jaded, and decided to spin plates as a defense mechanism. I am so far down the rabbit hole that i forgot what it was like to be innocent. So i think you are right. Men are not necessarily programed against monogamy.
interesting but this would be the exception

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Exception to what exactly my friend? Please explain more
the part where most teenage boys wanted one dream girl they had a crush on...leading to stating not all men are programmed against monogamy.
General consensus on this forum, including myself, is that men are, for the most part, programmed to not be monogamous because....... biology.

I believe your sincerity and I did find this interesting.
I also believed my ex when he stated something similar. And still do believe him.
However.....biology.
Baby rabies infected him and transformed him.
Like something crazed and zombielike.
It affected all areas of the relationship. Because biology.

My former email friend from 2012, the one who had a vasectomy, experienced his Russian wife have the same rabies. She up and divorced him after 10 years marriage to go have kids. He could have demanded she also become sterilised. Its where I got my idea to start insisting on a vasectomy before intimacy, tbh.

He is a brilliant mathematician/engineer and was devastated by the psychic betrayal(when they married she knew he had a vasectomy and agreed to no kids. She hit epiphany phase((30)) and needed to go have kids)

In women and in men, there is biological factors that can suddenly override previously held convictions.

Unless you meet a very stubborn person.
Its challenging to circumvent biology.
Example: no woman can convince a man to harness his urge to go spread seed; only he can make that decision.

And then, that decision can be changed years down the road.

My stance on marriage material is try to find a partner who's inner frame doesn't easily change no matter what adversity/jadedness they may have experienced.
If you, Pandora, are inherently still that man who wants to find Wendy Cooper then be the man Wendy Cooper would like and settle for nothing less than her.

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
People who can't form proper connections with individuals and go from woman to woman in casual sex are sociopathic.

They are so detached from their humanity

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pandora,

Stefan Zweig
“He was the kind of young man whose handsome face has brought him plenty of success in the past and is now ever-ready for a new encounter, a fresh-experience, always eager to set off into the unknown territory of a little adventure, never taken by surprise because he has worked out everything in advance and is waiting to see what happens, a man who will never overlook any erotic opportunity, whose first glance probes every woman's sensuality, and explores it, without discriminating between his friend's wife and the parlour-maid who opens the door to him. Such men are described with a certain facile contempt as lady-killers, but the term has a nugget of truthful observation in it, for in fact all the passionate instincts of the chase are present in their ceaseless vigilance: the stalking of the prey, the excitement and mental cruelty of the kill. They are constantly on the alert, always ready and willing to follow the trail of an adventure to the very edge of the abyss. They are full of passion all the time, but it is the passion of a gambler rather than a lover, cold, calculating and dangerous. Some are so persistent that their whole lives, long after their youth is spent, are made an eternal adventure by this expectation. Each of their days is resolved into hundreds of small sensual experiences - a look exchanged in passing, a fleeting smile, knees brushing together as a couple sit opposite each other - and the year, in its own turn, dissolves into hundreds of such days in which sensuous experience is the constantly flowing, nourishing, inspiring source of life.”
Stefan Zweig.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Well that's my dating profile sorted.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see being a Womanizer as a disorder, any more than a woman sees being a "Man-User" as a disorder.
Was brought up totally differently, but after suffering enough to choke on the Red Pill, It's All Good.
I'm a Womanizer. And it's quite Orderly.
Enjoy life! They do...so, yeah.