Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick laments that COVID has forced her into celibacy for a whole month!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are not reading the articles you are posting. This women is getting a tonne of conversations with cute guys who she knows that she "could" have sex with if it weren't for the quarantine. She's definitely not incel because that's a government enforced dry-spell so she knows she can have prospects with cute guys lined up once this is all over. So it sounds like she is an extremely happy camper which makes this a moronic article to even post. Thanks for showing us the ultra-privilege lives that Stacies have, bragging about how a minor inconvenience has lead to hordes of men competing to get her by chatting her up and knowing that she'll have a several Chadlites and upper-tier normies to choose from once this is all over.

Allot of reasons why incels such as myself and most other guys are silently pissed off is that it's difficult to talk to women in the first place. Have you made any new female friends with hb 7 + during the quarantine and know you could get laid by one of them if there wasn't a quarantine in place now? You shouldn't post stuff about people who are happy campers and frame it as a negative article as it's click-bait.

Hope some guys are catfishing her so she thinks she's talking to a Chad, gets a strong emotional connection, and then they meet, she freaks out, lol! This is open for abuse if you want to catfish with a hot photo and and have a conversation that ultimately ends up in a nasty catfish when everything is over. That would be good for a video prank, lol!

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe this post has a point instead, it shows how women are used and take for granted a frequent stream of sexual intercourse (and opportunities ofc).

This could help us to understand why flaking and wasting guys time is no big deal since they never experience it on themselves for the simple fact that if meeting 1 doesnt lead to anything, the following days there will be meeting 2 and 3 while they dont get that its not as easy for guys.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said this before and I will repeat

if a woman yell "I want sex" in the middle of street several guys will show up, and will even organize a line taking turns if the woman will give to all guys there.

if a men yell the same, he will be lucky if 2 gays show up.

woman having a huge stream of males and opportunities is nothing new, hence why you need to screen, also take note, see how this woman is used? this is another thing you guys need to get, stop romantizing LTRs, take it as real, if you are not weting your pen on her fountain you should even care about her, and even after you really need to see if she is worth the time spend, most likely she is not

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correction OP...that's not a woman. It's a *****.