“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Covid 19 and GF Wanting to Quarantine Together Every Day

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I now work from home and I have unsuccessfully asked my GF to go back to her place during this quarantine. I've tried on 3 occasions explaining to her that just because this pandemic is going around, she doesn't need to stay over every single day. It always results in an argument and I can't come up with another way of getting her to leave peacefully. I've already explained that seeing each other 24/7 is not healthy and also (since we're not at the point of discussing living together) that I need my personal space. I have a 2 story townhome and my office is upstairs so she believes by just staying downstairs it shouldn't be an issue for me. However you guys can understand that's not the point. She has her own place which is nice but she does not want to be there alone.

Any ideas?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
If she's staying downstairs and not bothering you then I wouldn't care. I don't have a girlfriend, but if I did, I'd want her on a leash right now during this quarantine
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I had a plate about 5 yrs ago start crying after banging because i was just fcking her after SHE KNEW we were no strings so i thought.
Pulled the old your treating me like shyt etc etc. (She wanted exclusive) i told her to leave now and im tolerating the tears. Go cry to someone else.
Haven't spoke since and my next step would have been to have her removed.
wow you so alpha pls teach us how to be this cool and amazing and alpha

that line specifically was so cool and alpha "I AM NOT TOLERATING THE TEARS! BEGONE THOT"
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Its a true story dude. Don't be jealous. I dont need to make up stories or to give daily updates of what i eat for breakfast.
Its about what guys are lacking these days.
Boundries.
The discussion of simps is rampant on social media my friend.
What do you think will happen if your at your girlfriends house and she asks you to leave during a argument and you refuse to?

Having you removed is an option for her and it often happens.
Treat her how she would treat you.

Thanks for the compliments though.
you should go with something "ill let you stay a while more if you let me stick a kitchen broom in your butt"
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Why? OP said he wanted her to go home. So much so he is posting on a forum. Its that simple. Now he's become wishy washy. But hey its his frame.
Who said I'm being wishy washy? And I actually did try your previous post of just asking her to leave, but all it did was cause her to cry and get mad. I'm trying to avoid that. I was asking for advice on how to get her to leave without an argument and I'm still trying to come up with ways.

Does she cook, clean and give up the box whenever you want? than let her stay

At the beginning o Quarantine i was seeing a 23 year old who did not cook or clean, she had great box but it wasn't enough
She does cook but she doesn't really clean. It's like having a roommate and I live alone intentionally because I don't like having one. My place is also 1 bedroom and alot of open space so it's not really convenient to have someone here 24/7. She does give up the box all the time but we've been together over a year and I don't really want to bang her every single day.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
You're allowing her to walk on you with this schtick she's pulling? Does she live alone as well?

Don't take the crap, make her go home with dread game.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Who said I'm being wishy washy? And I actually did try your previous post of just asking her to leave, but all it did was cause her to cry and get mad. I'm trying to avoid that. I was asking for advice on how to get her to leave without an argument and I'm still trying to come up with ways.



She does cook but she doesn't really clean. It's like having a roommate and I live alone intentionally because I don't like having one. My place is also 1 bedroom and alot of open space so it's not really convenient to have someone here 24/7. She does give up the box all the time but we've been together over a year and I don't really want to bang her every single day.
Hey man

Same gf as before?
This is how women gets you they have a much greater tolerance to conflict therefore they slowly drain you down until they get wht they want.

Its also why imo that most will tolerate more crap from men.

If she cries for stupid stuff like they always do dont soften you tone or your demands.

Imo best thing to do is to tell her directly dont negociate or argue, tell her that she is not respecting your wishes therfore lacking respect towards you.
Also dont listen to counterargument tell her you dont care and that you wont change your mind.

You should.have the mindset that a women doing things like this is killing your attraction, and is clearly lacking respect for you. Why should you give her respect if she does not give it to you.

This is ground for dumping her.
She is draining you of your time, money and attention. This is not gonna get better with time man
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
Who said I'm being wishy washy? And I actually did try your previous post of just asking her to leave, but all it did was cause her to cry and get mad. I'm trying to avoid that. I was asking for advice on how to get her to leave without an argument and I'm still trying to come up with ways.

She does cook but she doesn't really clean. It's like having a roommate and I live alone intentionally because I don't like having one. My place is also 1 bedroom and alot of open space so it's not really convenient to have someone here 24/7. She does give up the box all the time but we've been together over a year and I don't really want to bang her every single day.
In your mind, it's a bit of a catch-22.

If you quit her before she quits you (as in your case), she clings.
If you have her quit you before you quit her, (so she thinks leaving is her idea), then attraction diminishes.


You could give her empathy a la Christopher Voss and get to "That's right."

He's an FBI negotiator and is quite excellent, some of his stuff is on youtube. If he can get an armed guerilla to give up 10 million and spare a life through a phone chat, you can get your gf to give you some space.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
In your mind, it's a bit of a catch-22.

If you quit her before she quits you (as in your case), she clings.
If you have her quit you before you quit her, (so she thinks leaving is her idea), then attraction diminishes.


You could give her empathy a la Christopher Voss and get to "That's right."

He's an FBI negotiator and is quite excellent, some of his stuff is on youtube. If he can get an armed guerilla to give up 10 million and spare a life through a phone chat, you can get your gf to give you some space.
Interesting view, i will have a look at his video.

However it feel weak to me, manipulating things to get a women to quit you. That usually what women do to us.

I think it can still be useful in some situation, like with an ex you have kids with.
Most of the time i think it will show a women true nature and how cold they can be.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
OP, you're the one with the penis. Tell her it's time for her to go. It is not necessary to explain why. Make her leave.
Bro, like I said it's a pain in the ass when I tell her directly. She gets all defensive. I guess it's just one of those things I'm going to need to just deal with from time to time. Idk.
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
Bro, like I said it's a pain in the ass when I tell her directly. She gets all defensive. I guess it's just one of those things I'm going to need to just deal with from time to time. Idk.
"hey, there's something I want to talk to you about. You might get upset, defensive or angry, it's not a big deal but it's something that's really important to me and something that you can help support me with ..."
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Bro, like I said it's a pain in the ass when I tell her directly. She gets all defensive. I guess it's just one of those things I'm going to need to just deal with from time to time. Idk.
So what if she gets defensive? This isn’t hard my man. If you can’t stand up to her that pvssy will dry up and when she eventually does leave she won’t come back.
 
Top