Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ive been coding a game for 2 months heres how it looks

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

More:

I think game looks great. Took me 2 months (with learning) to make what you see on screens. its not yet finished though. the plan was to make it free for browsers but to also make an downloadable version. the genre is MMORPG (as in you can see other players and fight versus them versus monsters)

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

More:

I think game looks great. Took me 2 months (with learning) to make what you see on screens. its not yet finished though. the plan was to make it free for browsers but to also make an downloadable version. the genre is MMORPG (as in you can see other players and fight versus them versus monsters)
Keep going man!! It seems pretty interesting that one.

Did you ever checked Ben Tristem course? It's amazingggg... one of the best courses I've ever made on game dev. Just type its name um udemy.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Keep going man!! It seems pretty interesting that one.

Did you ever checked Ben Tristem course? It's amazingggg... one of the best courses I've ever made on game dev. Just type its name um udemy.
haha honestly at this point i dont think i need courses. ive been learning c# and unity really intensively for long time too. if i dont know something, i just google it, general courses wont help me