“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJ life with respect to more "well off" women who are likely "older" and "more experienced".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Most of the game on this site IMHO is overwhelming a younger, less experienced, less financially well off lady with a mans pull and influence in the world.
Usuing LMS and "game" to overwhelm and dominate her senses.

What is not discussed here is having a base "target" of Upper middle class to Rich women ( $150k->$1M+ ), who are likely to be somewhat older than you. Women who want to be in a "provider" position to a man. This isn't discussed here. There is a way to do this as a highly masculine and sexualized male.

Behind the scenes in "chat" a few of the guys have indicated being able to work out of these positions, and the female thinks she's getting an incredible deal. I was curious if anyone wants to discuss how this is done.

This came up, because I felt the "younger" guys (19-30 ) should have the awareness and skills to do this if that is what they desired.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Most of the game on this site IMHO is overwhelming a younger, less experienced, less financially well off lady with a mans pull and influence in the world.
Usuing LMS and "game" to overwhelm and dominate her senses.

What is not discussed here is having a base "target" of Upper middle class to Rich women ( $150k->$1M+ ), who are likely to be somewhat older than you. Women who want to be in a "provider" position to a man. This isn't discussed here. There is a way to do this as a highly masculine and sexualized male.

Behind the scenes in "chat" a few of the guys have indicated being able to work out of these positions, and the female thinks she's getting an incredible deal. I was curious if anyone wants to discuss how this is done.

This came up, because I felt the "younger" guys (19-30 ) should have the awareness and skills to do this if that is what they desired.
Hilarious man, I have so much fun on this site. Thanks for the laugh
 
Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Hilarious man, I have so much fun on this site. Thanks for the laugh
It's something that happens and shouldn't be overlooked.

Should the guys here only consider babes much younger who are near broke or that the guys earn several times more than?

If you learn all this socialization, image, game get your body on point you shouldn't be able to excite financially well off babes? Why not and why is it funny?
 
Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
why go against the party line now? High SMV 18-23 or gtfo right? literally everything else is pump and dump.


I don't know you but I feel like you're fronting-making a joke.
Excuse me for misinterpreting.



still think you're joking and I'm still smiling. lol
This site is great for relieving stress. So different from any other part of my life right now.

There might be too much of misinterpretation. On my part.
Once in awhile I feel too challenged by a man's style and simply can't continue to explain my position. Time has to go by. Cool. Tension.
 
Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
why go against the party line now? High SMV 18-23 or gtfo right? literally everything else is pump and dump.


I don't know you but I feel like you're fronting-making a joke.
Excuse me for misinterpreting.



still think you're joking and I'm still smiling. lol
This site is great for relieving stress. So different from any other part of my life right now.
Laughing is great. It makes sense to have diverse options. I didn't say to focus on it. But a guy should be able to do it if he chose to.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I learned as early as my childhood than being in an asymmetrical relation with a woman where she is on top is asking for troubles and damages in terms of mental health.
Exactly, the dominant/submissive gender rolls will eventually change.
When she wears the pants, she’ll try to fit the man into a skirt…
At that point the relationship sexual polarity well be completely reversed…
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I learned as early as my childhood than being in an asymmetrical relation with a woman where she is on top is asking for troubles and damages in terms of mental health.
On this website, we ALL agree. Look at Prince Harry being processed for cuckholdry and humiliation. There are guys who are in the "top" position, that are dripping sexuality and masculinity even in the "female more paid" position. She does NOT boss him around and feels lucky to have acquired him for relationship.

A "female wears the pants" format is one that leads to low interest and attraction, eventually killing any sexuality and "good treatments".
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Most of the game on this site IMHO is overwhelming a younger, less experienced, less financially well off lady with a mans pull and influence in the world.
Usuing LMS and "game" to overwhelm and dominate her senses.

What is not discussed here is having a base "target" of Upper middle class to Rich women ( $150k->$1M+ ), who are likely to be somewhat older than you. Women who want to be in a "provider" position to a man. This isn't discussed here. There is a way to do this as a highly masculine and sexualized male.

Behind the scenes in "chat" a few of the guys have indicated being able to work out of these positions, and the female thinks she's getting an incredible deal. I was curious if anyone wants to discuss how this is done.

This came up, because I felt the "younger" guys (19-30 ) should have the awareness and skills to do this if that is what they desired.

I dated one rich woman a hot milf for about two years and honestly, I freakin loved it. I don't even like ****ing with poor chicks any more after that experience. We would take trips around the world and she would do crazy stuff like spontaneously hand me leather bag containing $10g USD in cash to gamble at the casino with. It was....... awesome. And she always paid for everything and was big on gift. Best relationship yet.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,110
It's something that happens and shouldn't be overlooked.

Should the guys here only consider babes much younger who are near broke or that the guys earn several times more than?

If you learn all this socialization, image, game get your body on point you shouldn't be able to excite financially well off babes? Why not and why is it funny?
So you want to be a mooch and have someone own your balls? What the hell has the world come to?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,110
Being a young broke dude I’ve had girls want to take me under their wings. I also attract very academically smart wealthy girls because they see me as a bad boy lmao and someone they shouldn’t be with. I have my own ambitions but nothing fruitful until I’m in my 30s. Planting seeds now though. Just enjoy yourself and be relaxed. Be yourself bro
And you are proud of being broke? Lmao.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
This may not be what you're looking for but I'll say it anyway. My current GF makes twice my income in the upper 6 figures, she's attractive and is submissive to me. She comes from a wealthy family out of Boston who own several properties and she will inherit a lot of them. How did I land a chick like this? To be honest, the fact that she's older, divorced and with a kid is probably about 75% of the reason why. But the rest is because I don't put her on any type of pedestal in any regard. I'm the alpha in the relationship and she likes that. If we get into arguments, she knows where the door is and she knows I won't ever go chasing her. I'm also an attractive guy with options and she knows that.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
pray tell me why I would waste time on a woman who is older then me? if she is older teh very least is she treating me like a damn king, and she pursue me like hell without me having any effort to waste on her.

one thing you guys need to understand, older she is more red flags she will show/have, and more used she become less likely she will stay around, we say go younger because that is what happens the most, and woman are more likely to go for older men, plus woman are alwyas acting like childs, so the best they could do is having a nice look.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,110
no but anyone that thinks money gets women rather than behavior is stupid and doesnt get laid. Imagine if doomsday happened RIGHT NOW and everything shut down and people were killing each other. You think women would go for bill gates or jeff bezos or that jacked thug with a baseball bat
Money does get women. You have to be an idiot to think otherwise. Now, will they actually like the person? Maybe, maybe not...but they will be with him because of the money. Why else would these rich old dudes be banging models 50 years younger?

Countless examples of hot women with rich guys...
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Money does get women. You have to be an idiot to think otherwise. Now, will they actually like the person? Maybe, maybe not...but they will be with him because of the money. Why else would these rich old dudes be banging models 50 years younger?

Countless examples of hot women with rich guys...

Money is the ultimate cheat code for everything in life.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Money does get women. You have to be an idiot to think otherwise. Now, will they actually like the person? Maybe, maybe not...but they will be with him because of the money. Why else would these rich old dudes be banging models 50 years younger?

Countless examples of hot women with rich guys...
So while they "complain" about fvcking their one "bf" who has the cash. Is their puzzies really getting WETTER than the guy that she physically desires? Cause they will be with those cash guys but talk bad all about them to all their friends and stuff, have games they play to try to "feel superior", etc. And still cheat on the well paid guys with guys more in her stratosphere.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
I'm in my 40s and ran around with twenty somethings for a while. The fact is that they were all broke, underemployed, overgrown children who were looking for me to pay their bills. I finally started focusing on women my age and many of them have careers, money, are horny as hell and DTF any time. If they are attractive (not 25 years old attractive but still) and have the bonus of being loaded, either from a high paying job, alimony, or both, why would I kick them out of bed because of a hangup about age? I get that its not ideal for younger guys but as you hit middle age a few years difference isn't nearly as important.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
no but anyone that thinks money gets women rather than behavior is stupid and doesnt get laid. Imagine if doomsday happened RIGHT NOW and everything shut down and people were killing each other. You think women would go for bill gates or jeff bezos or that jacked thug with a baseball bat
Jacked thug with baseball bat who has game/situational awareness.
Jacked thug ideally strategises or talks the way out before violence(in your doomsday scenario)

B.Gates can start lifting and B ezos already looks like Neil Strauss who wrote 'The Game' so there's still hope for those men to learn game.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top