Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are there any business analyst here?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in business analyst training with consulting company. It's 18 sessions(3.5 weeks) monday+-friday and started last monday. Today was day 8. It's 2 hours long. We must score 85+/100 at end to pass and get placed.

It seems kind of Boring so far but I'm someone with a basic business bachelors and looking for something $50K+ right now and willing to try it out.
If someone can chime in I have some questiksn

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am software developer, and work with a lot of BA , plus doing BA myself, asking any question you have

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Learn The Toyota Way or similar business approach that's undertaken by many MNC's.

There's basically 2 parts to it, manufacturing and business operation.

It's better then getting a BA, I don't even have a BA but an engineering degree and have taken those courses due to my line of work; its practical, upto date and most importantly it works in real life.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I m a PM a good BA is my right arm. A bad or shifty one makes me want to chew my arm off.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am software developer, and work with a lot of BA , plus doing BA myself, asking any question you have
I got accepted to a coding bootcamp last April. Haven't went yet as I don't know if I want to 4-6 months not working..some developers become BA's by the way. Both have pros and cons..I hear developers feel 60 at age 40

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BA is a small version of project/product manager , they spend their time "pretending" they are working more than what developer "pretend" they are working, you are also more likely to elevate in corporate ladder to become anything up to VP or C level. However there are also some downsides , BAs have more hard time finding a new rule , and even more harder getting paid what they think they deserve . BAs in general are not considered a scarcity , and they get hired and fired regularly just like any project manager.
If you love development then go for it , if you dont they stay away otherwise you will get burned out.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BA is a small version of project/product manager , they spend their time "pretending" they are working more than what developer "pretend" they are working, you are also more likely to elevate in corporate ladder to become anything up to VP or C level. However there are also some downsides , BAs have more hard time finding a new rule , and even more harder getting paid what they think they deserve . BAs in general are not considered a scarcity , and they get hired and fired regularly just like any project manager.
If you love development then go for it , if you dont they stay away otherwise you will get burned out.
Is that right? I got into to coding bootcamp last April have never went yet. I'm gonna see how this training/placement goes and may return to bootcamp later...I already payed a $1000 non-refundable to secure bootcamp seat.