“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Would a Tesla Cybertruck attract the ladies?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
What do you guys think? If a guy was cruising around in one of these would it attract female glances....?????....

1587345441040.jpg
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
It looks futuristic like something out of Blade Runner...

1587345646917.jpg
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Just get an estate (wagon to the Yanks) and throw a mattress in the back. Jobs a good'un.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Women don't care about cars as a general rule. Ferraris and lambos only attract attention from men and gold diggers, but mostly men

I have an ugly car and I hear more about how ugly my car is than I ever heard about how nice my car was when I had a sports car. To a degree, it's actually a conversation starter.

If you want to pick up women, get a small classic car. For some reason they eat that **** up.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,349
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
Just get an estate (wagon to the Yanks) and throw a mattress in the back. Jobs a good'un.
The one guy I knew in college who got the most hot girls drove a 1980s ford escort wagon, no lie. He had a recent ex model in playboy, and my buddy was his neighbor. We would sit on his porch and drink, and see the girls come and go. That guy slayed.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
The one guy I knew in college who got the most hot girls drove a 1980s ford escort wagon, no lie. He had a recent ex model in playboy, and my buddy was his neighbor. We would sit on his porch and drink, and see the girls come and go. That guy slayed.
What's funny is that I actually have an estate car. I inherited it from my stepdad when he killed himself. It's a bright red Volvo V50 D5. Heated power leather seats and all that. It's actually quite a nice car. It would be perfect for touring European rollercoaster parks, all the way up to the Arctic Circle. Sounds like an adventure.

But it's rotting away on the driveway in England, and I'm in Italy. Quite apart from the fact it's right hand drive which would be a pain here, it's too long to enter and exit my courtyard without doing at the very least a three, most probably five point turn. Imagine doing that every time I enter or leave my house. I scratched up my Z4 and my subsequent GTD VI and they're significantly smaller than the Volvo. What a stress.

Also, it's a five cylinder diesel. A solid iron lump of an engine that probably takes ages to even warm up. Not to mention drinks like a camel. Unless I'm working many miles away each day, that engine will not enjoy pootling around our miniscule, traffic choked alleyways we call roads here. Its 18 inch wheels (can't fit 17s as the brakes are too big) will suffer like Jesus with all the potholes we have (and we pay by far, far and away the highest road tax in Europe here, go figure). It was a pothole the size of a bathtub that nearly destroyed my Z4 and that same night I swore to get rid of it. I was fitting a new tyre every month to the GTD. Ultrac Sessantas, hard to source.

Blargh. I'd like to keep it but I should probably just sell it when I can fly to England. Been wanting a Fiat Coupe 20V Turbo for ages now. Gotta scratch that itch.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
only as long as your car is better than her car, even welfare moms got tidy 3 series BMW's in the UK
Cars are way cheaper in the UK.

Also, joke's on them, BMW stands for Break My Wallet.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
It would attract a lot of people, not just the ladies.
Something that rare would attract a lot of carjackers and criminals.
Even the police would be very suspicious of you.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
You'll get a lot more attention with a sidecar motorcycle. Too much attention actually...
 
Top