Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who's still working?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed husbands home in various states, some acting "tough" others playing with their kids for the first time in years, some walking the dog(s) or walking/talking with their wives for the first time in months, if not years. I've noticed a jealousy kinda and angry glares cause I'm still working. Wives are smiling at me and wishing their husband was producing cashola (their 401Ks etc probably currently halved). I'm feeling singled out. I'm feeling women feeling disappointed in their husbands even though there's nothing their husbands/boyfriends can do about this Stay Home crap. I just hope I don't get shot at by someone who's lost Everything and sees me still working and wants to take out his anger on me. I won't be getting any checks cause I make six figures.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my job allows for 100% remote working as needed. Aside from my work location, nothing has really changed about what I do.

As for the 401k, I made a little bit on the way down. No index funds in my 401k before the crash. Plan to keep it that way for a little while.

Reactions: Von

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my job allows for 100% remote working as needed. Aside from my work location, nothing has really changed about what I do.

As for the 401k, I made a little bit on the way down. No index funds in my 401k before the crash. Plan to keep it that way for a little while.
I know you invest, man. Here's a guy I've followed for 10 years apprx

logicallefty

Reaction score
Cop job, business as usual on patrol. Plus doing some investigative work in my downtime at home.

IT Job, working from home. More work piled on as a result of the coronavirus and 40,000+ people working from home. Not slowing down anytime soon.

Stock market, oh yeah. Sold all of my long term positions in late February after the markets started to tank then. Lately I've been making some good money on inverse ETFs. Day trading every single day, in and out no overnight holds what so ever..

My 401k, I am afraid to look. Haven't touched that.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you invest, man. Here's a guy I've followed for 10 years apprx
I watched that and pretty much evaluate the day to day along those lines. He has some interesting indicators that I do not use. Sounds like he also thinks we are in a bear market bounce, and vix ( cost of insurance) is still elevated.

I don't want to make recommendations here, but I have been telling people that its hard to pick a bottom and things will be volatile. If in doubt, stay in cash. Its better to buy too late and sell too early ; something someone posted on another thread!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still working so far. This week is the big call from exec if we get enough funding to keep my project going. Hope so then I LL have some cash to buy the index.

Dancore

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work remotely, but I definitely spend more time with my family now.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Farmers are always working. Whether or not that work translates to money is another issue. It usually doesn't make much income, but this year looks to be a lot better in regard to demand for food. I am only planting crops that I can both eat and store. I hope to create both money and food, but if the latter runs out for people, then the former won't be worth much by comparison. I am confident that I won't have to stand in any government bread lines waiting to be fed, and that is more security than most people have.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been working remotely, which I gotta say gets old after a while.... I enjoy coming into the office and chatting with coworkers.... And the truth is working remotely slows things down because we have to rely on emails and people are slow as fvck with their response, I'd rather just walk over to their desk and ask them directly....

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Working remotely here, I work in essential industry and the public cleared out the shelves of the product we make (not TP) so certain businesses are seeing a boom from this stockpiling crap

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work in the online content industry and our site traffic just grew by 60% since December. Youtubers, livestreamers, streaming services, and games are crushing it right now. That's the space I'm in. Work is the same as usual but from home.