Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling out New Yorkers of SS, how accurate is this post?

Reaction score
Found it while prowling wordpress, thinking of actually moving to NYC one day so wanted to see the accuracy of it. My god, intern season!? **** YAH!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that's true, but they pretty much covered everyone. City girls, bridge & tunnel, foreigners, students, visiting interns, small town girls, New Yorkers, etc. I lived their 17 years and dated all kinds, had a blast.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, All types here & I've been with many. Any type of girl you can think of, you'll find them here.

"Underage girls, usually in high school, who manage to sneak into all the bars." - I laughed at this one because it's definitely true. I've ran in to many girls that somehow sneak in. Youngest I've come across who tried to pick me up was 17. Usually the girls are 18+ though who get in with fake ID's and they are on the hunt for c*ck like you wouldn't believe.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
The best way to avoid the worst types of women in the city (validation hungry underage girls, guido chicks, and bridge and tunnel trashy) is to avoid the Meatpacking District popular spots. I started not to bother with those spots unless it was PhD or maybe Le Bain, main reason being you can meet hot girls who are visiting there. Rest of the area is just Jersey folks flooding into NYC to chill with their old crew.

Murray Hill can occasionally be decent but man, I have to say, about going out in NYC for 8 months straight at one point I noticed a trend.

You get a ton of kids from Jersey and Long Island at the party bars. Typical dudebro tryhards and stuck up princesses galore. I got into a habit in NYC of avoiding the popular go to spots because of this very reason. All it attracted were fake wealth try-hards from Jersey and not from the city itself.

The only saving grace of going to Mr. Purple or Meatpacking District was that occasionally you did run into a Euro chick who was kind of going "WTF" while in those places. After having enough drunk dude bros try to talk to her, a cool guy with game was golden.

For how cosmopolitan NYC is supposed to be, especially Manhattan, I was thrown off by the dudebro presence in a lot of the nightlife in the city. I mean tryhard dudebros which at times made you feel like you were in a southern college town or something.

Still a great city though and a guy with the right mindset and his act together can do some serious damage, easily top 3 city in the US. Just avoid anywhere that is not Brooklyn or Manhattan though, it gets very family-oriented and residential outside of that.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to avoid the worst types of women in the city (validation hungry underage girls, guido chicks, and bridge and tunnel trashy) is to avoid the Meatpacking District popular spots. I started not to bother with those spots unless it was PhD or maybe Le Bain, main reason being you can meet hot girls who are visiting there. Rest of the area is just Jersey folks flooding into NYC to chill with their old crew.

Murray Hill can occasionally be decent but man, I have to say, about going out in NYC for 8 months straight at one point I noticed a trend.

You get a ton of kids from Jersey and Long Island at the party bars. Typical dudebro tryhards and stuck up princesses galore. I got into a habit in NYC of avoiding the popular go to spots because of this very reason. All it attracted were fake wealth try-hards from Jersey and not from the city itself.

The only saving grace of going to Mr. Purple or Meatpacking District was that occasionally you did run into a Euro chick who was kind of going "WTF" while in those places. After having enough drunk dude bros try to talk to her, a cool guy with game was golden.

For how cosmopolitan NYC is supposed to be, especially Manhattan, I was thrown off by the dudebro presence in a lot of the nightlife in the city. I mean tryhard dudebros which at times made you feel like you were in a southern college town or something.

Still a great city though and a guy with the right mindset and his act together can do some serious damage, easily top 3 city in the US. Just avoid anywhere that is not Brooklyn or Manhattan though, it gets very family-oriented and residential outside of that.
I used to like the meatpacking area a while ago but i agree. I mostly enjoyed the Gansevoort or the Standard hotel would have hot Women who are looking for a "good time". My friend told me about Le Bain and we planned on heading in but an exclusive party was going on so we ended up at Brass Monkey lol which surprisingly you will find some hot chicks in there. Murray Hill is a def favorite of mine but my absolute favorite was midtown east over in the Sutton Place area. The 3 floor bar Sutton Place was my main go to until it shut down a few years ago and also a bar called redemption on the same block, it's died down a lot in that area. I hated going into Turtle Bay though but it closed down anyway. PHD was always a good time, I mostly went to the one by times square though and when that fell through, I loved 230 Fifth Rooftop.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I used to like the meatpacking area a while ago but i agree. I mostly enjoyed the Gansevoort or the Standard hotel would have hot Women who are looking for a "good time". My friend told me about Le Bain and we planned on heading in but an exclusive party was going on so we ended up at Brass Monkey lol which surprisingly you will find some hot chicks in there. Murray Hill is a def favorite of mine but my absolute favorite was midtown east over in the Sutton Place area. The 3 floor bar Sutton Place was my main go to until it shut down a few years ago and also a bar called redemption on the same block, it's died down a lot in that area. I hated going into Turtle Bay though but it closed down anyway. PHD was always a good time, I mostly went to the one by times square though and when that fell through, I loved 230 Fifth Rooftop.
Brass Monkey was always to me the bridge and tunnel bar but not doubt saw some talent there. Unfortunately, too much trashy Jersey girls so even the hot ones are all out with the good ol Guidos of the Neighborhood crew. I always heated the Bridge and Tunnel bars because you have the cliquishness going but then again, Jersey girls so who cares.

Gem is still decent at Murray Hill.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brass Monkey was always to me the bridge and tunnel bar but not doubt saw some talent there. Unfortunately, too much trashy Jersey girls so even the hot ones are all out with the good ol Guidos of the Neighborhood crew. I always heated the Bridge and Tunnel bars because you have the cliquishness going but then again, Jersey girls so who cares.

Gem is still decent at Murray Hill.
Ahhh, Can't believe you mentioned the GEM lol! had some really good times in there. Back when Mercury Bar was good and open i used to crush it in there. After a while it went downhill and now replaced by Woodhaven which I haven't been too much lately. For laughs my friend and I used to get a drink at Joshua Tree a block over and I became cool with the bouncers and manager there. It can be pretty bad sometimes but when it's good, it's good!. There's a new spot that opened not too long ago called Tara Rose in that area, I only been in there once but it's like MILF galore from what I saw.

It all depends on what type of chicks you're trying to get with. If I wanted to go for younger chicks, a Ton of them hang in the lower east side and places like Penny Farthing, etc.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhh, Can't believe you mentioned the GEM lol! had some really good times in there. Back when Mercury Bar was good and open i used to crush it in there. After a while it went downhill and now replaced by Woodhaven which I haven't been too much lately. For laughs my friend and I used to get a drink at Joshua Tree a block over and I became cool with the bouncers and manager there. It can be pretty bad sometimes but when it's good, it's good!. There's a new spot that opened not too long ago called Tara Rose in that area, I only been in there once but it's like MILF galore from what I saw.

It all depends on what type of chicks you're trying to get with. If I wanted to go for younger chicks, a Ton of them hang in the lower east side and places like Penny Farthing, etc.
Good ole Joshua Tree, the midwestern bar. When it sucked though, it was empty and a ghost town with old bartenders. When it was good, you would find 4 to 5 approachable sets and girls who were super down to get going. What bothered me was the music though, annoying 80s **** sometimes, they played the hell out of John Travolta's movie with the one blonde.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Medically speaking, you younger dudes need to put things in perspective. Yes, I get you dudes want to get your d ick wet, but now is not the time. NYC (and some parts of Westchester) are the current hotbeds for COVID-19. Right now, less interaction is for the better. If we want to get back to our social lives, we need to get this virus under control. That means cooling your hormones and less interactions the better. The one's who do not adhere to this recommendation will delay the return to normal for everyone. Eventually, if younger people continue to not listen, NYC and NY will be placed under marshal law (Cali's governor has already done so; except for necessities. Pvssy and d ick are not necessities to live).

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Medically speaking, you younger dudes need to put things in perspective. Yes, I get you dudes want to get your d ick wet, but now is not the time. NYC (and some parts of Westchester) are the current hotbeds for COVID-19. Right now, less interaction is for the better. If we want to get back to our social lives, we need to get this virus under control. That means cooling your hormones and less interactions the better. The one's who do not adhere to this recommendation will delay the return to normal for everyone. Eventually, if younger people continue to not listen, NYC and NY will be placed under marshal law (Cali's governor has already done so; except for necessities. Pvssy and d ick are not necessities to live).
Yea but think about what will happen once this is all over, we are gonna have some kind of a baby boom at least lol. Not just that either, I think this summer is set to be wild.

I hear it's a ghost town right now though.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yea but think about what will happen once this is all over, we are gonna have some kind of a baby boom at least lol. Not just that either, I think this summer is set to be wild.

I hear it's a ghost town right now though.
Perhaps, if a dude allows his emotions to take over his logic and not use protection, then yes, many babies will be born. Most people can barely support themselves, let alone a child or two. People need to THINK prior to having sex. Many forget, yes sex is fun and feels good. However, it's primarily there for procreation, not fun. Prior to birth control in the 1960's, males and females were so easy to have sex; at least in the United States. Once BC came about, all that sh it went out the door.