"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Going for a move getting called out for not having any 'finesse' in the moment when I do with women I'm into from other times

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
Has anyone had this happen before? I've noticed this and posting on here.

A cute chick you're into that is acting off because of the vibe going on between you (could be mostly cause of her and you're not calling her out on it because you just 'want some'.) OR someone who isn't cute that you're just lowering your standards for.

If still together that night she will believe you're into her and will think you're on her level or maybe less than her. Let's say you're going for some move. It'll be hard for you to 100% fake it as if everything is going fine because it just won't be genuine since it isn't. When you transition into something it won't feel natural and she'll call you out or think that you don't have any 'finesse' aka charm whether you do or not at other parts when together or with other women. I'm talking about sexually here.

This is why I believe that you shouldn't go for things that aren't feeling natural at the moment and have some self respect and not faking anything if she doesn't like it than she doesnt. And to call her out on bs like disrespecting you or your time when it actually happens but be assertive about it and not an a-hole. Matter of fact if you have to lie and say you have something to do and just go no contact than go ahead and do that.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
*I meant not into

Has anyone had this happen before? I've noticed this and posting on here.

A cute chick you're into that is acting off because of the vibe going on between you (could be mostly cause of her and you're not calling her out on it because you just 'want some'.) OR someone who isn't cute that you're just lowering your standards for.

If still together that night she will believe you're into her and will think you're on her level or maybe less than her. Let's say you're going for some move. It'll be hard for you to 100% fake it as if everything is going fine because it just won't be genuine since it isn't. When you transition into something it won't feel natural and she'll call you out or think that you don't have any 'finesse' aka charm whether you do or not at other parts when together or with other women. I'm talking about sexually here.

This is why I believe that you shouldn't go for things that aren't feeling natural at the moment and have some self respect and not faking anything if she doesn't like it than she doesnt. And to call her out on bs like disrespecting you or your time when it actually happens but be assertive about it and not an a-hole. Matter of fact if you have to lie and say you have something to do and just go no contact than go ahead and do that.
 
Top