Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going for a move getting called out for not having any 'finesse' in the moment when I do with women I'm into from other times

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone had this happen before? I've noticed this and posting on here.

A cute chick you're into that is acting off because of the vibe going on between you (could be mostly cause of her and you're not calling her out on it because you just 'want some'.) OR someone who isn't cute that you're just lowering your standards for.

If still together that night she will believe you're into her and will think you're on her level or maybe less than her. Let's say you're going for some move. It'll be hard for you to 100% fake it as if everything is going fine because it just won't be genuine since it isn't. When you transition into something it won't feel natural and she'll call you out or think that you don't have any 'finesse' aka charm whether you do or not at other parts when together or with other women. I'm talking about sexually here.

This is why I believe that you shouldn't go for things that aren't feeling natural at the moment and have some self respect and not faking anything if she doesn't like it than she doesnt. And to call her out on bs like disrespecting you or your time when it actually happens but be assertive about it and not an a-hole. Matter of fact if you have to lie and say you have something to do and just go no contact than go ahead and do that.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*I meant not into

Has anyone had this happen before? I've noticed this and posting on here.

A cute chick you're into that is acting off because of the vibe going on between you (could be mostly cause of her and you're not calling her out on it because you just 'want some'.) OR someone who isn't cute that you're just lowering your standards for.

If still together that night she will believe you're into her and will think you're on her level or maybe less than her. Let's say you're going for some move. It'll be hard for you to 100% fake it as if everything is going fine because it just won't be genuine since it isn't. When you transition into something it won't feel natural and she'll call you out or think that you don't have any 'finesse' aka charm whether you do or not at other parts when together or with other women. I'm talking about sexually here.

This is why I believe that you shouldn't go for things that aren't feeling natural at the moment and have some self respect and not faking anything if she doesn't like it than she doesnt. And to call her out on bs like disrespecting you or your time when it actually happens but be assertive about it and not an a-hole. Matter of fact if you have to lie and say you have something to do and just go no contact than go ahead and do that.