Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having charisma really helps

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so earlier this week my school had a volleyball game, and so me and one of my friends went to it because he's super afc and only went to see some chick that plays on the team that played him earlier this year.......

Moving on

So after the game, there's this one girl on the team that ended up hanging out with us. We went to mcdonalds, and in line there were these two guys i've never met before. An older black gentlemen, and a white guy in his early 30's. Anyways, I'm a pretty good conversationalist because of my family's business. We own restaurants, and my dad and uncle are really social, so it's rubbed off on me over the years. So I talked to those guys, and idk, I was just being myself. To summarize the story, the girl asked me if i always talk to strangers, and i told her that I think it's important to get to know people. She ended up telling me that I'm the most charismatic person she's ever met.

I've been told that I'm charismatic a lot. There's this one senior guy I tutor whose asked me why I don't run for class president. I asked him why he thinks I should do it, and he told me that I'm just really charismatic and everyone likes me. A lot of my friends who don't have as many friends, or who aren't as socially adapted as me ask me how I do it, and the God's honest truth is charisma. I tell them that, and then they go off and put the pvssy on the pedestal.

The actuality of it is that when i talk to people I don't do things with a hidden agenda. I don't talk to them only because i want some girl to suck my ****. Then my friends ask how I'm friends with whoever the hot chick is and i tell them. If I don't know someone, I'll say hey to them when I walk into class for a while, and then gradually start getting to know them. Guys, never expect something out of nothing. If you like yourself then people will like you. Get a social life, bring up your grades, find a hobby, do something, do anything, but always do it with a smile. When you talk to someone you want to make eye contact, and you want to smile.

Have you ever thought about your bad days, and when someone does the smallest thing like say hey, or smile or anything at you, it makes you feel better. You want who you're talking to, to feel good about themselves. You want them to associate you with fun, happy, funny, outgoing.

Up until this year I never realized how much i have going for me. I have so many good friends, I have great grades, I have an awesome, stable, functional family that actually cares about me. I'm always busy on the weekends because i always have people wanting to chill with me. A lot of girls like me, and while I don't necessarily like them, it is a confidence booster. If you want to have charisma, if you want people to like you, you're going to have to like yourself first.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you, man. Maybe you're a natural.

All I can say is that the world isn't so happy-go-lucky as you put it. Your general advice does little for the individual, and most men here cannot display a natural tendency to converse and create a natural aura of confidence. I am included in this number, and I constantly have to work on attitude and self-improvement. I can see how you're trying to explain that having fun and living your life will create this natural state of mind, but there's so much more detail that can't be explained in generic terms. Not everything in a persons life can be fixed by listening to Beyonce or whoever sing "Just Live Your Life, ey-ey-ey-ey-ey." I'd be surprised if anyone else posts about this, because it comes off as a simple brag. For future posts, I would suggest an FR. A rich man doesn't need to tell you that he's rich.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual said:
Good for you, man. Maybe you're a natural.

All I can say is that the world isn't so happy-go-lucky as you put it. Your general advice does little for the individual, and most men here cannot display a natural tendency to converse and create a natural aura of confidence. I am included in this number, and I constantly have to work on attitude and self-improvement. I can see how you're trying to explain that having fun and living your life will create this natural state of mind, but there's so much more detail that can't be explained in generic terms. Not everything in a persons life can be fixed by listening to Beyonce or whoever sing "Just Live Your Life, ey-ey-ey-ey-ey." I'd be surprised if anyone else posts about this, because it comes off as a simple brag. For future posts, I would suggest an FR. A rich man doesn't need to tell you that he's rich.
i disagree with you. i would put myself in the same category as the OP, but i disagree when you say "the world isnt so happy-go-lucky as you put it." i say the WORLD IS WAHT YOU MAKE IT. if you want to have fun, hve fun with everything you do. thats what i live by, always have fun and the mantra of "fúck it"

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'm trying to explain is that it is easy to converse. As i put it, all you have to do is just talk to them. It doesn't matter what you talk about. If you don't know the girl, just say hey to them. It'll make them feel better about their day, and it'll give them a positive view of yourself. There's nothing about an individual that makes that person better than you. So why shouldn't you be able to talk to anyone? If some ***** doesn't want to talk to you, which happens sometimes, then screw it. You don't need that.

I'm trying to explain that whether or not you have a good life, you should try your best to have one. If you don't act like you're a happy, confident, out going person, then no on will believe that you are one.