Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female co worker

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what I do now every time she asked me non work related questions I change the subject back to the job. For instance she asked me did I stock up for the coronavirus, i change the convo back to the job. She tried chsnging it back and I said dont worry about that. She then told me I can keep my funky ass attitude with me then

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Thats what I do now every time she asked me non work related questions I change the subject back to the job. For instance she asked me did I stock up for the coronavirus, i change the convo back to the job. She tried chsnging it back and I said dont worry about that. She then told me I can keep my funky ass attitude with me then
Just get some earbuds and plug them into your phone. Talk to her about work sh it, then put the earbuds back in and go on with your day. She'll get the point... Eventually.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
E
I believe what you saying sums it up and this woman is in her early 40s playing this game. But everytime she try asking me questions thats not job related I just change the topic back to the job. My boss bout to change my shift again so now I dont have to see her.
Single or divorced women view that as free attention.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree about pursuing women at work is lazy and shows lack of options. Men are visual creatures so if we see a beautiful woman at work or anywhere, our natural instincts gonna push us to try and get laid with her. Now if she says no or giving us the run arounds and we still trynna pursue then that would show signs of lack of options
Roc mate, that's a cute narrative had you any options. I smash. Day or night. Workplace or whatever. I'm the outlier.

It's lazy when you HAVE NO OPTIONS.

Every baeee no matter how hot is practice. Another brick in the wall.

#nextset

While you pursue some skank at work, you could be putting work in. Actually have a rotation.

Pull. Balls deep or #next!

Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday. Come @ me bro!

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First how u know she a skank cause actually shes an 8. Second how you know im not putting in work on myself cause im actually a personal trainer. Third just because a man dont have options doesn't necessarily mean hes lazy. Some men probably trying to work on themselves and not worry about women right. Now unless you trying to get women and you cant then thats one thing. You seem very young so im not gonna say much to you but you understand later on in life

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First how u know she a skank cause actually shes an 8. Second how you know im not putting in work on myself cause im actually a personal trainer. Third just because a man dont have options doesn't necessarily mean hes lazy. Some men probably trying to work on themselves and not worry about women right. Now unless you trying to get women and you cant then thats one thing. You seem very young so im not gonna say much to you but you understand later on in life
mention of 1 girl not via cold approach but from weasling your way in at work. it's lazy and utter cowardice.

be friend skanks in the workplace. suggest that they introduce you to her hot and younger friends.

it's 2020. mate, it's open season. generation after generation of feminism has women believing sloot gonna sloot is empowering. It's a free for all.

Think Jet Li unleashed. collars off. Go get baaaaaeees. hit on girls not from tinder or cowardly in the workplace. get girls IRL.

I lead. She follows or next. rsd Tyler deems it kitten or ****. the benchmark prerequisite feminine , submissive, &&& dtf. anything but genuine desire is on disregard. #next

every set is practice no matter how hawt. at midnight, there's a hotter stunner on the come up.

new girls are turning 18 19 20 21 everyday. blow me or blow me out!

step your game up kuz!

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mention of 1 girl not via cold approach but from weasling your way in at work. it's lazy and utter cowardice.

be friend skanks in the workplace. suggest that they introduce you to her hot and younger friends.

it's 2020. mate, it's open season. generation after generation of feminism has women believing sloot gonna sloot is empowering. It's a free for all.

Think Jet Li unleashed. collars off. Go get baaaaaeees. hit on girls not from tinder or cowardly in the workplace. get girls IRL.

I lead. She follows or next. rsd Tyler deems it kitten or ****. the benchmark prerequisite feminine , submissive, &&& dtf. anything but genuine desire is on disregard. #next

every set is practice no matter how hawt. at midnight, there's a hotter stunner on the come up.

new girls are turning 18 19 20 21 everyday. blow me or blow me out!

step your game up kuz!
Lol dude I can tell you a youngin so im not fixing to waste my breath trying to get u to understand cause you have a lot of living to do. You'll understand later on in life right now just keep up the good work. Alright kid im done

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are just part of her validation ecosystem. It consists of men at work, men at the gym, men on her online dating accounts, social media, etc.

Her telling you that you have a funky attitude is just her Being mad that you refuse to play your role as a validator.

In 2020 the average woman feels entitled to infinite validation.

I usually just escalate once and then erase her from my reality.

But then you work with her.

I’ve actually had a bunch of guys ask me about the same exact situation.

“Chick gives me confusing signals at work. It didn’t work out, and now she’s making my work life miserable. I feel like I’m trapped between a rock and a hard place. Help me stormrider.”

We have to remember this is 2020 and chicks feel entitled to infinite validation and will act like total brats if they don’t get it, even if it’s in a professional environment because they know nothing will happen to them.

I say it’s no longer safe for office romance.

You are not dealing with normal women from 10-15 years ago. You are dealing with entitled egos stringing along an infinite amount of guys for validation and throwing hissy fits if one guy rebels.

This is like the 10th time I’ve seen this problem lately. It’s always the same story too. “attention wh0re strung me along and now won’t leave me in peace and I dread going to work.....should I quit my job?”

Btw, all the guys that asked me for advice, I just told them to be zen about it. Lmao.

In the age of women’s entitlement, you should refrain from putting yourself in situations with women that you can’t escape within a moments notice.

1,000% this. A girl in a completely different department that I never had a reason to interact with struck up a conversation with me nervously trying to find common ground with me. I knew what she was doing so I started emailing her. Gave her my number, she said email is comfortable for her. Next thing you know she is texting me...taking ME out to lunch, going on walks, and helping me with all the girls I was dating at the time. It was obvious she was interested though. She was and still is married with kids. She left for another job and 1 week after expressed feelings for me by asking me what is the ideal girl for me...then said that's her.

She is Asian, in an arranged marriage of 13 years and has never even french kissed until me. He doesn't even do anything with her breasts, I suck on them and all that. She was a virgin when she got married. Things have been up and down for us 5 months since she left because we moved forward with dating but her husband situation is a problem...she stays for the kids. The way things went recently, the things I said to her, I really am glad neither one of us made a move on each other while we worked at the same company.

Mind you I dated a couple other women at this office as well, it was a small place, I dated the only 3 attractive women there, the rest were old and there was only about 6 or so women in total. One was the owners wife, the other his mother....so obviously I'm not going to touch that, lol.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1,000% this. A girl in a completely different department that I never had a reason to interact with struck up a conversation with me nervously trying to find common ground with me. I knew what she was doing so I started emailing her. Gave her my number, she said email is comfortable for her. Next thing you know she is texting me...taking ME out to lunch, going on walks, and helping me with all the girls I was dating at the time. It was obvious she was interested though. She was and still is married with kids. She left for another job and 1 week after expressed feelings for me by asking me what is the ideal girl for me...then said that's her.

She is Asian, in an arranged marriage of 13 years and has never even french kissed until me. He doesn't even do anything with her breasts, I suck on them and all that. She was a virgin when she got married. Things have been up and down for us 5 months since she left because we moved forward with dating but her husband situation is a problem...she stays for the kids. The way things went recently, the things I said to her, I really am glad neither one of us made a move on each other while we worked at the same company.

Mind you I dated a couple other women at this office as well, it was a small place, I dated the only 3 attractive women there, the rest were old and there was only about 6 or so women in total. One was the owners wife, the other his mother....so obviously I'm not going to touch that, lol.
So you can relate to my situation im going through right now. This female on my job is not married but in a situation cause she cant make it on her own financially. I told her im not trying to get in involved with you but we can still hangout. She kinda got disappointed and said I could lied to you and said I didnt have nobody. I said well its good you didnt but the truth woulda came out eventually. We went the second time in the park and walked. Third time we went had drinks and I tried kissing her and she told me she dont kiss or **** men shes not in a relationship with. I said ok then you just see me as a friend and she hesitated saying yes. I said nope I dont do friends nor I dont be in no relationship with no woman thats still living with a man. So I walked away and she went BALLISTIC. I was even on my phone and she yelled PUT THAT PHONE DOWN ITS RUDE!!! Now when I see her at work I just keep it about the job even when she try to be friendly I'll changed the subject back to the job.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol dude I can tell you a youngin so
im not fixing to waste my breath trying to get u to understand cause you have a lot of living to do. You'll understand later on in life right now just keep up the good work. Alright kid im done
i understand alright that you can't get girls.

dude has no girls but has opinion on game.

kid, step your game up.

also, get your testosterone checked. Do you even lift?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you can relate to my situation im going through right now. This female on my job is not married but in a situation cause she cant make it on her own financially. I told her im not trying to get in involved with you but we can still hangout. She kinda got disappointed and said I could lied to you and said I didnt have nobody. I said well its good you didnt but the truth woulda came out eventually. We went the second time in the park and walked. Third time we went had drinks and I tried kissing her and she told me she dont kiss or **** men shes not in a relationship with. I said ok then you just see me as a friend and she hesitated saying yes. I said nope I dont do friends nor I dont be in no relationship with no woman thats still living with a man. So I walked away and she went BALLISTIC. I was even on my phone and she yelled PUT THAT PHONE DOWN ITS RUDE!!! Now when I see her at work I just keep it about the job even when she try to be friendly I'll changed the subject back to the job.
I can somewhat relate to it except I went a lot further with this girl at work than you did. We hung out at work about 7 months then dated after she left (last 5 months). Kissing etc. was not an issue surprisingly, she has only been with 1 other man her entire life and has never even french kissed prior to me. I was shocked, she is also deeply religious. She won't leave her husband due to the kids. My rule moving forward is not to date co-workers or women who are married/involved. They never leave and it's nothing but drama. Pass on this girl is my advice and date single women outside of work. I like to keep my work and dating life separate. If one is not doing so well, I throw myself into the other. For example if dating isn't going well, I focus on work and advancing that....

My take is her not kissing or ****ing men she is not in a relationship with is her way of justifying to herself that she is not cheating. Except she still is technically, despite it not being physical and only emotional so far. In my case the girl was having a physical and emotional affair with me.

The fact that she is receptive indicates that her relationship is all but over. Women almost always look for a replacement before ending their current relationship.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my analysis:

[Waste of money] Me and my female co worker went out for drinks which was on my expense
[Excuses, she's not interested in you] and when I tried to kiss her she told me she dont kiss or **** men shes not in a relationship with.
[Rationalisation - if you're not interested why did you go out with her and try to kiss?] Shes currently in a situationship and I refuse to date a woman thats still living with a man.
[She was enjoying the attention and free drinks] I walked away from her and she was pissed.
[Drama] Now we work side by side and she be trying to start a conversation but I would change the topic back to the job.
[Bitchiness] She was pissed and told me I have a funky ass attitude.

Normally I'd say tell her to call if she changes her mind and forget her but since you work with her and have to see her every day, the best thing is just to be normal and friendly but avoid bringing any of this up at work. Don't keep inviting her but if she mentions that she wants to go out with you again, next time don't spend any money and just invite her back to your place and make a move. However, you need to be careful because she seems like the kind of person that could cause trouble for you - she could accuse you of "harassing" her or she might try to just suck up your time and money and then not put out.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my analysis:

[Waste of money] Me and my female co worker went out for drinks which was on my expense
[Excuses, she's not interested in you] and when I tried to kiss her she told me she dont kiss or **** men shes not in a relationship with.
[Rationalisation - if you're not interested why did you go out with her and try to kiss?] Shes currently in a situationship and I refuse to date a woman thats still living with a man.
[She was enjoying the attention and free drinks] I walked away from her and she was pissed.
[Drama] Now we work side by side and she be trying to start a conversation but I would change the topic back to the job.
[Bitchiness] She was pissed and told me I have a funky ass attitude.

Normally I'd say tell her to call if she changes her mind and forget her but since you work with her and have to see her every day, the best thing is just to be normal and friendly but avoid bringing any of this up at work. Don't keep inviting her but if she mentions that she wants to go out with you again, next time don't spend any money and just invite her back to your place and make a move. However, you need to be careful because she seems like the kind of person that could cause trouble for you - she could accuse you of "harassing" her or she might try to just suck up your time and money and then not put out.
I appreciate the advice and hell no im not spending anymore time or money on her. If she wanna hangout then like u say she can hangout at my place