That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
told them years ago, I liked them, had a bf at that time no longer doesAsk out, get rejected, next and move on? Also spin more plates, the less you care the better off you are, I managed to learn this from this site and it does wonders.
sadly I don’t think that will ever happen with me and her, what else can I doIt’s because you haven’t had sex with her. That’s all that is. I was the same way around this girl for about 3 years. We weren’t friends but I had a thing for her and we’d see each other off and on. I never asked her out because I was always with someone else but eventually I was single and so was she. So we ended up sleeping together and my 3 year nervousness wasn’t suddenly gone.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Look man you are already wasting your time. When I came to this site I was in your position, poor hopeless AFC. For three months I've been reading sh!t and lifting and dated more women than I ever did in my entire life so far. Read up the material on the bible, read the book of Pook, read Rollo's books. In the meantime, lift and try to talk to other women and meet as much as possible. The more you stay in this position the worse it becomes for you. I learnt this the hard way. While you're obsessing over this girl there's some guy ****ing her. I know it hurts, but this is the beauty of this site, truth is you will never bang her, it's oneitis.told them years ago, I liked them, had a bf at that time no longer does
When I see them everyday still it’s horrible being nervous
I mean you honestly never know. I wouldn’t wait around on it to happen, I’d go meet other girls. You may get your shot later but if you don’t at least you won’t have wasted time on someone that wasn’t ever going to happen.sadly I don’t think that will ever happen with me and her, what else can I do
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
thanks for suggestion am on that not really connected with people, any other suggestions?Try meetup dot com. They have groups with various interests that meet up regularly. It might be a good place to start. Not sure if meetups are being curtailed because of the covid thing, but even if so, they will resume soon enough.
When you go to these meetups don't even think about getting laid, just have a good time. Keep having a good time and women that are interested will show you signs of interest. Keep focusing on having fun and let their signs become more and more obvious. At a point it'll feel effortless to get these women to do anything for you. Keep redirecting their advances into fun times and they will go absolutely nuts for you. Their attention may eventually wane but you'll start to notice periods when asking them on a date feels like child's play because they adore you so much.thanks for suggestion am on that not really connected with people, any other suggestions?
Maybe, you don't know how to make ur way into her puzz......I’ve talked to my crush on and off over 2 years
Mostly me initiate sometimes them
why do I still get nervours and how can I stop this?
I want to stop this as it’s did out to talk to them smile or say hi
They work with me
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
You are way too focused on that one single girl. I'm not the first to tell you this.I want to hug (non sexual), yes she use hug other guys now moved department
And tell her true story, abt something that happend to me
Then move on, problem is if I ask her she says no or she says yes, hug is awkard,already sounds awkard just to ask, sounds so unatarul someone did ask her but they were mates
It still haunts me when I had perfect chance to ask for a hug, anthor guy asked and I didn’t say anything,because I was nervous
It kills me when we’ve texted in past or talked before and next day she totally ignores me
It tears me apart she doesn’t come and chat to me and use to go and chat to others guys
I done 40 approaches in one day on street with friends help asking direction saying dress looks nice etc all brevets went but next day came back, and couldn’t do any street approaches anymore to nervous
I reached THIS mindset by dating other girls.The other option....
2). Designate her as only a friend. Completely withdraw all sexual interest inside of you. Decide she will not be worthy of such thoughts and treat her with pure indifference. But be sociable at the same time. Smile. Say hello. Tease. Joke. Walk away from all interactions before she does. Make her extend that time herself if she wants more. Believe that you’re fulfilled and she offers you nothing ( because she has given you nothing thus far).
and other point of @stormrider 's post. Read it and try to understand it.10) It all comes down to presence. Your unreactiveness to the pressures of life manifests itself physically in your presence. It is unmistakable to women and people. Your presence alone attracts women and commands respect from men.
You don't want to be where you're right now. Really, try to avoid her, be friendly and indifferent when you see her. Meet other women. Maybe you get a chance, but it shouldn't be your goal nor should the outcome be important to you when you get there.It still haunts me when I had perfect chance to ask for a hug, anthor guy asked and I didn’t say anything,because I was nervous
It kills me when we’ve texted in past or talked before and next day she totally ignores me
It tears me apart she doesn’t come and chat to me and use to go and chat to others guys
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.