"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

What would be your recommendation for macking by a man living in his car?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and it got me interested (it's part of the same article I had earlier posted about, but a different topic):
I been doing this for 3 years and have saved about 30k and paid all my credit card off and all 3 of my car notes and built my credit to nearly 800...i say sleep at the air port uber lot if possible...get a gym membership and I'll say rent a climate controlled storage unit just so you can have a place to have some alone time....im very satisfied with how I'm living and one day soon I may buy a piece of land and build a tiny home on it....but I'll never give any bank promise of 1500 plus a month for a 30 years mortgage...but it's very hard to date while living like this...so sat some money aside for asian "massages" once or twice a month
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
I was reading this, and it got me interested (it's part of the same article I had earlier posted about, but a different topic):
What do u mean by macking, like where to fck?


I thought lately alot about going living In a car lol , there are few good outcome as it seems from first assumption - independence, less connection to network more connection to "reality", financial benefits, and it's kinda an adventure
On the other hand dating... you must have some place. You cant say to a girl you living in a fking car even if it sounds romantic, climate is a big deal, slept few times in a car during winter times and summer times during trips - not easy, especially during summertimes, but maybe you can figure it out there are few people living this way posting videos on youtube

But dating is a real deal breaker here
My only suggestion is some good friend who's ok to give you the keys or Airbnb

Btw I remember I watched once some documentary about pua and there were a story about a guy who leaves his previous life bought a van went to New York and dedicated his whole life to pickup living in his van, maybe this dude is in here lol




Anyway if u figuring this out I wanna know this lol
 
Last edited:

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
Plenty of men have gotten laid in cars, if it's not a big deal to you it wont be a big deal to her. I actually think this guy has a good plan. If I was in my late teens or 20s this is something that I would seriously think about. Do this right and you could seriously set yourself up real nice. Also he can get a hotel room.
 
Top