Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female co worker

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my female co worker went out for drinks which was on my expense and when I tried to kiss her she told me she dont kiss or **** men shes not in a relationship with. Shes currently in a situationship and I refuse to date a woman thats still living with a man. I walked away from her and she was pissed. Now we work side by side and she be trying to start a conversation but I would change the topic back to the job. She was pissed and told me I have a funky ass attitude. But I dont wanna engage in a conversation other than the job. What you guys think?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my female co worker went out for drinks which was on my expense and when I tried to kiss her she told me she dont kiss or **** men shes not in a relationship with. Shes currently in a situationship and I refuse to date a woman thats still living with a man. I walked away from her and she was pissed. Now we work side by side and she be trying to start a conversation but I would change the topic back to the job. She was pissed and told me I have a funky ass attitude. But I dont wanna engage in a conversation other than the job. What you guys think?
At work...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that you do understand that she doesn't kiss or 'other' unless she's in a relationship.
Then...
casually tell her that you are sure that she also understands that you don't engage in non-work conversations unless you are in a situationship or relationship.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that you do understand that she doesn't kiss or 'other' unless she's in a relationship.
Then...
casually tell her that you are sure that she also understands that you don't engage in non-work conversations unless you are in a situationship or relationship.
You sound like you got game buddy I never thought about that

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like a solid direction to me. Only talk about work and be charismatic. Be friendly like you would to any coworker. A good attitude in the workplace makes for a productive workplace. Why give this woman a second thought?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like a solid direction to me. Only talk about work and be charismatic. Be friendly like you would to any coworker. A good attitude in the workplace makes for a productive workplace. Why give this woman a second thought?
Exactly, be fun, friendly and professional at work. It is HER job to chase you in that situation. You persuing or thinking too much about it can get you into trouble. Do this thing right like a DJ. We don't fool women or trick them into anything. They do what they want to do and we allow it.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to have a good attitude. She think I have a funky attitude cause I refused to engage in a non work conversation with her

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, be fun, friendly and professional at work. It is HER job to chase you in that situation. You persuing or thinking too much about it can get you into trouble. Do this thing right like a DJ. We don't fool women or trick them into anything. They do what they want to do and we allow it.
Thank you man and yep Imma just keep it professional and work related. She thinks I have a nasty attitude cause I refused to engage in a non work related conversation with her

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake's on you kuz. Women in shenanigans ie lives with a man you avoid especially when you are working together. Lose her digits. Deny deny deny.

Pursuing women at work is lazy and shows that lack of game plus options.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake's on you kuz. Women in shenanigans ie lives with a man you avoid especially when you are working together. Lose her digits. Deny deny deny.

They suck up the attention. Women have converted many things in the world to serve them. That free attention at work is "safe" from her angle.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They suck up the attention. Women have converted many things in the world to serve them. That free attention at work is "safe" from her angle.
Yep thats why I no longer give her my free attention. I keep the conversation about the job even when she tries being nice or ask me questions thats non work related. I change the subject back to the job

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I disagree about pursuing women at work is lazy and shows lack of options. Men are visual creatures so if we see a beautiful woman at work or anywhere, our natural instincts gonna push us to try and get laid with her. Now if she says no or giving us the run arounds and we still trynna pursue then that would show signs of lack of options

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you mess with a woman at work, and the relationship goes south, 20% of them will consciously try to tank your career and the other 80% will subconsciously try.

That leaves 0% who will not try to tank your career.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Don't sh it where you eat. Why is this so hard to understand. You are there to work and get paid for your labor. That is it.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are just part of her validation ecosystem. It consists of men at work, men at the gym, men on her online dating accounts, social media, etc.

Her telling you that you have a funky attitude is just her Being mad that you refuse to play your role as a validator.

In 2020 the average woman feels entitled to infinite validation.

I usually just escalate once and then erase her from my reality.

But then you work with her.

I’ve actually had a bunch of guys ask me about the same exact situation.

“Chick gives me confusing signals at work. It didn’t work out, and now she’s making my work life miserable. I feel like I’m trapped between a rock and a hard place. Help me stormrider.”

We have to remember this is 2020 and chicks feel entitled to infinite validation and will act like total brats if they don’t get it, even if it’s in a professional environment because they know nothing will happen to them.

I say it’s no longer safe for office romance.

You are not dealing with normal women from 10-15 years ago. You are dealing with entitled egos stringing along an infinite amount of guys for validation and throwing hissy fits if one guy rebels.

This is like the 10th time I’ve seen this problem lately. It’s always the same story too. “attention wh0re strung me along and now won’t leave me in peace and I dread going to work.....should I quit my job?”

Btw, all the guys that asked me for advice, I just told them to be zen about it. Lmao.

In the age of women’s entitlement, you should refrain from putting yourself in situations with women that you can’t escape within a moments notice.
I believe what you saying sums it up and this woman is in her early 40s playing this game. But everytime she try asking me questions thats not job related I just change the topic back to the job. My boss bout to change my shift again so now I dont have to see her.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sh it where you eat. Why is this so hard to understand. You are there to work and get paid for your labor. That is it.
Thanks for your input but I posted to get an answer not a statement

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Thanks for your input but I posted to get an answer not a statement
You kinda messed up the point of a keeping your work life and personal life separate by attempting to kiss her. The best you can do is just be polite and just engage with her on a professional level only. It's a tricky situation now. She will continue to try as she knows you, at one time, tried to get with her. Stick to work related topics and that is it. If you have earphones or noise reducing earplugs, start using those as well. She'll get the point.