Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bernie about to get crushed in today's primary 3/10/20

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not looking good for the old commie Bernie.... Biden looks set to sweep all of today according to the MSM.....

.....This aint good, I was actually hoping for a Bernie nomination.....

.... Medicare 4 All looks dead in the water.....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want a Bernie nomination to disprove once and for all that bs narrative that Bernie could have beaten Trump in 2016.....

....he'd have been crushed worse than Clinton...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want a Bernie nomination to disprove once and for all that bs narrative that Bernie could have beaten Trump in 2016.....

....he'd have been crushed worse than Clinton...
Trump will lose in 2020, cry fraud, and refuse to leave office. The Constitution is dead. He already killed it. That man will be president until he drops dead from all the fast food he eats.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump will lose in 2020, cry fraud, and refuse to leave office. The Constitution is dead. He already killed it. That man will be president until he drops dead from all the fast food he eats.
Please check your Trump Derangement Syndrome at the door and let's have a rational conversation.....

....no more of these baseless fear mongering games please....

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please check your Trump Derangement Syndrome at the door and let's have a rational conversation.....

....no more of these baseless fear mongering games please....
There is a movement behind trump that is larger in focus than his childish brain could comprehend. People like Bill Barr and other neocon whack jobs are on a mission to increase the power of the executive branch at all costs. Trump is just their convenient puppet at the moment. That's why the supreme court nominations keep getting so absurd. Why is there a rapist on the supreme court? Because he is a forever indebted servant of the movement to consolidate the executive and judicial branches. When the time comes for the coup, he is down for the team. The Constitution is based on three equal and independent branches of government. Merge two, and the power of the most inconveniently democratic branch is destroyed. If you want to run the country from behind the scenes, a monarchy is the easiest way, there's only one man to control.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.Why is there a rapist on the supreme court?
....research Blasy-Ford's accusations before you take it as fact..... In America our legal system is based on the presumption of innocence aka Innocent Until Proven guilty.....

.....unless of course you want guilty until proven innocent for those you disagree with politically....

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....research Blasy-Ford's accusations before you take it as fact..... In America our legal system is based on the presumption of innocence aka Innocent Until Proven guilty.....

.....unless of course you want guilty until proven innocent for those you disagree with politically....
In America, supreme court justice was once a position of honor. Justices were held to a higher standard than a common criminal trying to avoid prison. They had to cancel Kavanaugh's ceremonial first walk to court because people would line up to spit on him. That is the level of honor of the court today.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In America, supreme court justice was once a position of honor. Justices were held to a higher standard than a common criminal trying to avoid prison. They had to cancel Kavanaugh's ceremonial first walk to court because people would line up to spit on him. That is the level of honor of the court today.
That speaks more about the hysteria abd character of the left..... They judge a man guilty based on some story from 35+ years ago with no evidence....

..... Is that the justice system you want....????... How long will it be before everyone is guilty until proven innocent if the left gets their way....

....Trump Derangement Syndrome is a form of hysteria....

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were 35 years of notes from therapy...even attempted rape is actually quite traumatizing. You're proposing that she went through a lifetime of trouble and expense to play some sort of prank, as well as knew the future of sc nominations decades in advance. That is one amazing tale.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were right, Bernie got his a$$ kicked. Biden even took Wayne County (Detroit). I guess Castro fanaticism isn't strong among the poor and unemployed.

He better pick a young running mate. Whoever's president will be one nose-pick away from a corona death.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If/when Biden wins Michigan, it's all over for that commie old fcvk....

....it's a shame cause I truly was hoping for a Trump vs Bernie showdown to prove to youtube progressive media that Bernie has always been a light weight and would have lost the popular vote and EC to Trump.....

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t see Trump losing the election to Biden.

after losing 2016 with Hilary... the best* they could do 4 years later is... Joe Biden?

i put an asterisk beside best because I actually liked Tulsi Gabbard when she was in the spotlight running to be the dem candidate, but they shadow banned her in typical dnc nature.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, now, does Bernie bow out in time to save Briben the embarrassment of a one-on-one debate?
The next debate will be a sit down debate because neither on of the geriatric schmucks can stand for 2 hours....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm leaning towards the DNC pressuring Bernie to bow out,, and hoping they can drag Joe to the general without putting Briben on a debate stage with the President.
Well they're already floating the idea of cancelling the remaining primaries and rallying behind Biden.... Bernie says the front runner should be the nominee, so they're using Bernie's own words against him because Biden is the front runner and projected to win all remaining primaries....

...plus they want to limit gaffe-prone Biden from going on camera too much....

....it's game over man game over for Bernie....

Billtx49

Reaction score
....it's game over man game over for Bernie....
Quite possibly game over for Biden also if the traditionally blue Michigan vote is an indication of national interest …
The Don got 3 times as many primary votes as incumbent Obama in 2012.
It’s not a guesswork poll, just a real world indicative fact that I’m willing to believe…