Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damn dudes, I just looked up Two classmates from high school, Both Divorced in January 2013 and 2014 respectively

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can see the one former hot gal but stuck up I remember who dumped (cause he told her off, never could be satisfied) my friend (a jack of all trades - could play every sport and every musical instrument and stock trade at 11 yrs old straight As, he was just gifted in every way always the top player/musician) in high school. So she marries into this wealthy Mediterranean Catholic family (we went to a protestant school though) in her mid-30s, had a son, 2007, then divorces January 2014. They had a big home though because they were in my home town of low-cost of living it's no more expensive than my home in a high-cost of living area, but their home was eh, not all that built in 1979. She was (after the holidays, after Christmas 2014) probably wanting to get a bigger and newer luxurious house or nagging him or he cheated on her who knows? So she's now living in a condo, though nice in her 40s. I think she filed a motion to increase child support 2019.

So my best friend (another guy) who was also a top athlete, but mainly in soccer, he got BIG after high school just huge and he's only 5'10." We used to fight as kids but remain friends and his dad was a golden gloves boxer. He was not a very moral person as far as he'd Steal fuzz busters outta people's cars and beepers (yeah way back then). He showed me a wad of cash he'd had stashed away in a compartment in the wall of his bedroom. That bothered me and we kinda stopped being friends right around there. He always thought I was naive or too innocent and I was, not a rule-bender or breaker.

Anyway, so HIS divorce came Jan 2013, and FVCK man, I know his family is very vindictive and with stop at nothing to win a fight (kinda like mobsters - smoking in the kitchen all that and old school - his mother is even a "tough guy" or woman). So That divorce court started January 18th 2013 and Ended August 2016! There were supeonas, depositions, struck this, motion that, and I see he called to testify another friend of mine from high school he now worked with/for. His ex-wife called on at least 3 different women to testify on her behalf. And my friend got a motion for Her to take parenting classes (which she did complete over the course of those 3 years of lawyers - he had 4 she had just one). I mean, EVERY month they had something going on with that divorce proceeding for 3 and a half YEARS. Think of missing work and the countless hours of speaking with lawyers and my friend must have asked "is this Worth it??" "Was this worth it?" to fight and be vicious or get back at her? There was a restraining order too I saw there. They supeona'd his company which went out of business right after, and his side job, something about garnishment and $20,300?? Fees paid periodically in addition. Injunction after injunction and interrogatories.

My friend was Certainly what I'd call (always) blue-pilled. His/my friend he called to testify for him was blue-pilled as well. They used to tell me to listen to the band Chicago, that that's all you need to know about women. I was like "I don't feel those songs at all, I don't feel those emotions AT ALL!" I was a heavy metal guy who played guitar, they didn't. I had another set of music friends not interested in sports. Anyway, I was blue-pilled to a certain extent all the way up until 2007 or 8. We're from the 80s we couldn't help it. I was less so than them though who believed the lie until it was too late getting fleeced. Anyway I finally friended him on facebook in 2016 right after my dad died cause his dad (who died several years ago - heart attack, chain smoker and Big) was friends with my dad. So I see his mom post on facebook where she rails against women of today (posting memes) that "can't see a good man right in front of them (her son)," even though he probably broke now in an apartment Way worse off than me, but at least he has a couple of daughters.

None of these marriages lasted longer than 6 years and they both divorced in the month of January. Another gal I knew from High School hypergamied her way divorcing up until she go a Rich "cultured" or well-dressed man, though bald. She's still married with kids. I knew these women even in elementary with cubbies next to each other cause our last names were in alphabetical order next to each other. I knew EVEN THEN that I pity the foo who gets hitched to them. I mean, ALL the women in my school (I guess cause it was the Deep South?) struck me as being unmarriable, either just too doggy dog looking Or too stuck up wanting only the rich life because we were in a high-cost college prep Christian school.

I know I sound like a bag of whines, but I always KNEW there was something wrong with these broads at MY school growing up. I was just checking up on girls/guys I used to know doing a little investigating tonight and this is what I discovered. The lecherous wanton cvnts, clawing and craving for moarrrr. I stayed the course, and now and unencumbered with debt or suffering (garnishment of wages) and well, Soaring into the clouds. I'm sure you can make it happen married too, no doubt, but Stress keeps you from living very long. Centarians get to be Centarians by never stressing really much of anything. I've been stress-free since eh, 2016. It's an even keel.

Had more to say but forgot what I was going to say. 4 years of your life in divorce court, man. The first high-school-girl-I-knew's divorce was just a few months of court, I guess cause her husband had been fairly well-to-do (because he dad left inheritance dying early by accident at 49 years old?). He just wanted to wash his hands and be done with her! get it over with and move on dumping her in a condo by herself.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You can see the one former hot gal but stuck up I remember who dumped (cause he told her off, never could be satisfied) my friend (a jack of all trades - could play every sport and every musical instrument and stock trade at 11 yrs old straight As, he was just gifted in every way always the top player/musician) in high school. So she marries into this wealthy Mediterranean Catholic family (we went to a protestant school though) in her mid-30s, had a son, 2007, then divorces January 2014. They had a big home though because they were in my home town of low-cost of living it's no more expensive than my home in a high-cost of living area, but their home was eh, not all that built in 1979. She was (after the holidays, after Christmas 2014) probably wanting to get a bigger and newer luxurious house or nagging him or he cheated on her who knows? So she's now living in a condo, though nice in her 40s. I think she filed a motion to increase child support 2019.

So my best friend (another guy) who was also a top athlete, but mainly in soccer, he got BIG after high school just huge and he's only 5'10." We used to fight as kids but remain friends and his dad was a golden gloves boxer. He was not a very moral person as far as he'd Steal fuzz busters outta people's cars and beepers (yeah way back then). He showed me a wad of cash he'd had stashed away in a compartment in the wall of his bedroom. That bothered me and we kinda stopped being friends right around there. He always thought I was naive or too innocent and I was, not a rule-bender or breaker.

Anyway, so HIS divorce came Jan 2013, and FVCK man, I know his family is very vindictive and with stop at nothing to win a fight (kinda like mobsters - smoking in the kitchen all that and old school - his mother is even a "tough guy" or woman). So That divorce court started January 18th 2013 and Ended August 2016! There were supeonas, depositions, struck this, motion that, and I see he called to testify another friend of mine from high school he now worked with/for. His ex-wife called on at least 3 different women to testify on her behalf. And my friend got a motion for Her to take parenting classes (which she did complete over the course of those 3 years of lawyers - he had 4 she had just one). I mean, EVERY month they had something going on with that divorce proceeding for 3 and a half YEARS. Think of missing work and the countless hours of speaking with lawyers and my friend must have asked "is this Worth it??" "Was this worth it?" to fight and be vicious or get back at her? There was a restraining order too I saw there. They supeona'd his company which went out of business right after, and his side job, something about garnishment and $20,300?? Fees paid periodically in addition. Injunction after injunction and interrogatories.

My friend was Certainly what I'd call (always) blue-pilled. His/my friend he called to testify for him was blue-pilled as well. They used to tell me to listen to the band Chicago, that that's all you need to know about women. I was like "I don't feel those songs at all, I don't feel those emotions AT ALL!" I was a heavy metal guy who played guitar, they didn't. I had another set of music friends not interested in sports. Anyway, I was blue-pilled to a certain extent all the way up until 2007 or 8. We're from the 80s we couldn't help it. I was less so than them though who believed the lie until it was too late getting fleeced. Anyway I finally friended him on facebook in 2016 right after my dad died cause his dad (who died several years ago - heart attack, chain smoker and Big) was friends with my dad. So I see his mom post on facebook where she rails against women of today (posting memes) that "can't see a good man right in front of them (her son)," even though he probably broke now in an apartment Way worse off than me, but at least he has a couple of daughters.

None of these marriages lasted longer than 6 years and they both divorced in the month of January. Another gal I knew from High School hypergamied her way divorcing up until she go a Rich "cultured" or well-dressed man, though bald. She's still married with kids. I knew these women even in elementary with cubbies next to each other cause our last names were in alphabetical order next to each other. I knew EVEN THEN that I pity the foo who gets hitched to them. I mean, ALL the women in my school (I guess cause it was the Deep South?) struck me as being unmarriable, either just too doggy dog looking Or too stuck up wanting only the rich life because we were in a high-cost college prep Christian school.

I know I sound like a bag of whines, but I always KNEW there was something wrong with these broads at MY school growing up. I was just checking up on girls/guys I used to know doing a little investigating tonight and this is what I discovered. The lecherous wanton cvnts, clawing and craving for moarrrr. I stayed the course, and now and unencumbered with debt or suffering (garnishment of wages) and well, Soaring into the clouds. I'm sure you can make it happen married too, no doubt, but Stress keeps you from living very long. Centarians get to be Centarians by never stressing really much of anything. I've been stress-free since eh, 2016. It's an even keel.

Had more to say but forgot what I was going to say. 4 years of your life in divorce court, man. The first high-school-girl-I-knew's divorce was just a few months of court, I guess cause her husband had been fairly well-to-do (because he dad left inheritance dying early by accident at 49 years old?). He just wanted to wash his hands and be done with her! get it over with and move on dumping her in a condo by herself.
What's the point of the text diarrhea here dude?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the point of the text diarrhea here dude?
Stream of consciousness, I have a right to my opinion. My point was mainly why is everyone from My graduating class in the 90s getting divorced in mid-January right after the holidays?

Also, I meant to bring up that his wife was a teacher, and I think he ruined her teaching career by suboenaing her co-workers in the two schools she worked at. She now is a clerk secretary or something, but of course, she gets his "child support." He was a graduate school graduate of Vanderbilt, very strong academics but he certainly wasn't much smarter than I was in school. He was all about padding his resume and over-inflating himself (which I Never did), he was all about swindling in a sense, like he deserved it. He was like, "You gotta Take it.." Cheat, steal, Lie. He still was/had a good family and was a good friend, meaning he'd never cheat, steal, lie to me, just others. He was an elitist. He believed in getting ahead by fudging. I was always ethical, that's why I had to Leave business and be in a more non-political career. I can't handle disloyalty and everywhere I went was backbiting heel snipping disloyalty to where I couldn't even get my job done. I haven't been in that environment of highly politicized workplace since 2003 and I am a lot saner because of it. Like I wouldn't wanna be like RickTheToad in a hospital with all the backbiting and snipping going on there, must suck.

Last edited:

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
According to Judaism, there is a tear cried at the altar when someone from the people of Israel community gets divorced.

According to Jesus you are not supposed to get divorced except for adultery.

That being said, I know it is hard in this crazy world to stay faithful.

My recommendation for those going forward is actually try to marry someone you can love and stay with for the rest of your life, not settling for just anybody because you are going to encounter troubles down the line and need a bond that is strong to make it through it.

That being said even if I do get the girl I want, I won't be able to control if she leaves me. All I can control is what I give and dedicating my life to her if she doesn't leave.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Stream of consciousness, I have a right to my opinion. My point was mainly why is everyone from My graduating class in the 90s getting divorced in mid-January right after the holidays?

Also, I meant to bring up that his wife was a teacher, and I think he ruined her teaching career by suboenaing her co-workers in the two schools she worked at. She now is a clerk secretary or something, but of course, she gets his "child support." He was a graduate school graduate of Vanderbilt, very strong academics but he certainly wasn't much smarter than I was in school. He was all about padding his resume and over-inflating himself (which I Never did), he was all about swindling in a sense, like he deserved it. He was like, "You gotta Take it.." Cheat, steal, Lie. He still was/had a good family and was a good friend, meaning he'd never cheat, steal, lie to me, just others. He was an elitist. He believed in getting ahead by fudging. I was always ethical, that's why I had to Leave business and be in a more non-political career. I can't handle disloyalty and everywhere I went was backbiting heel snipping disloyalty to where I couldn't even get my job done. I haven't been in that environment of highly politicized workplace since 2003 and I am a lot saner because of it. Like I wouldn't wanna be like RickTheToad in a hospital with all the backbiting and snipping going on there, must suck.
This is standard. January is traditionally the biggest month for divorce filings.. Always has been. Everyone is out for themselves these days. We all get along. I do not socialize that much with the others outside of work. Some are even having sex with each-other. I do not go along that route. Never mix business and pleasure. Just like what Biggie said in the Ten Crack Commandments 23 years ago holds true in life today dude.