Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anybody found a good way to become wealthy working for yourself?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
25 years old, currently living at home working part-time at my local fitness center to pay the bills.

I got down to really stringent body measurements to do modeling...my agency hasn't found me any gigs and I'm almost halfway through my contract.

I started a business to sell Facebook Ad Clickfunnel services to small local business...they don't see the value and think I'm overpriced.

I started trying to learn dropshipping since I already understood Facebook Ads...coronavirus hits China and disrupts AliExpress and Silkroad orders.

I don't really want to work the typical careers everybody surrenders to. I want to end up living somewhere warm with pretty women; somewhere like Florida, California, Arizona...anything that isn't Delaware really.

Anybody happen to find a good formula for this?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
25 years old, currently living at home working part-time at my local fitness center to pay the bills.

I got down to really stringent body measurements to do modeling...my agency hasn't found me any gigs and I'm almost halfway through my contract.

I started a business to sell Facebook Ad Clickfunnel services to small local business...they don't see the value and think I'm overpriced.

I started trying to learn dropshipping since I already understood Facebook Ads...coronavirus hits China and disrupts AliExpress and Silkroad orders.

I don't really want to work the typical careers everybody surrenders to. I want to end up living somewhere warm with pretty women; somewhere like Florida, California, Arizona...anything that isn't Delaware really.

Entrepreneurship or real estate are usually the best avenues. Perhaps a franchise could be an option for you. Then, over time, you can buy into the stock market and real estate. You are then really cooking with some fire. Money continues to make more money. People get rick by having other people do the work for them. They also get rich by having their money do the work, and they find new avenues and opportunities to expand. It's best to have five avenues for income generation. For me, I have my main job, I then have a few real estate multi-families bringing in rental income. I also have a side hustle I do after work and at night. Finally, I have income and interest from bonds, funds, ETFs and stocks.

Just remember, money makes more money. Human capital is limited. A person can only work so many hours a day/week/month/year. However money can work for you 24/7. The secret ingredient is for you to find out how to get the ball rolling.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Super open ended question.

If you've got good self control you can try day trading, it's basically owning your own business. I've worked with guys that made half a million a day, and they came in the next day like nothing happened and did it again. It's great if you can master it. It'll challenge you psychologically so make sure you're in a good place mentally and financially before trying.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I am not wealthy financially, I DO study it, on a daily basis.

First step is to learn what money really is. And, to understand why scarcity is extremely important.

IOW, you don't want to store your foundation of wealth in garbage trash. You'll lose all you've worked so hard for.

see:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Super opened question.

If you've got good self control you can try day trading, it's basically owning your own business. I've worked with guys that made half a million a day, and they came in the next day like nothing happened and did it again. It's great if you can master it. It'll challenge you psychologically so make sure you're in a good place mentally and financially before trying.
What's a good way to learn this? I have an interest in it but I know most of the "gurus" make their money teaching people how they made a little money rather than making a majority of their income from what they actually preach.

Entrepreneurship or real estate are usually the best avenues. Perhaps a franchise could be an option for you. Then, over time, you can buy into the stock market and real estate. You are then really cooking with some fire. Money continues to make more money. People get rick by having other people do the work for them. They also get rich by having their money do the work, and they find new avenues and opportunities to expand. It's best to have five avenues for income generation. For me, I have my main job, I then have a few real estate multi-families bringing in rental income. I also have a side hustle I do after work and at night. Finally, I have income and interest from bonds, funds, ETFs and stocks.

Just remember, money makes more money. Human capital is limited. A person can only work so many hours a day/week/month/year. However money can work for you 24/7. The secret ingredient is for you to find out how to get the ball rolling.
And how are you nowadays. Do you make enough from these avenues to live comfortably and not have to worry about money too much? Are you burnt out from overworking? Are you happy?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a good way to learn this? I have an interest in it but I know most of the "gurus" make their money teaching people how they made a little money rather than making a majority of their income from what they actually preach.
Think of any skill. If you read 10 books on a skill you'll put yourself in a higher and higher percentile. It's the same with trading. Read everything you can on it. There's options, stocks, crypto, forex, among other derivatives.

I or someone else could show you things, but it would be our style, our wisdom. Trading is one of those things where you have to develop your own wisdom. It's 'self starter' in every sense of the word.

I suggest to try paper trading. If you're consistently profitable then consider opening an off shore day trading account where you'll get 6:1 leverage. If you do well stay there or call a US broker to get sponsored for your series 57. That series 57 license will give you access to insane leverage and routes for your orders.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What's a good way to learn this? I have an interest in it but I know most of the "gurus" make their money teaching people how they made a little money rather than making a majority of their income from what they actually preach.

And how are you nowadays. Do you make enough from these avenues to live comfortably and not have to worry about money too much? Are you burnt out from overworking? Are you happy?
I do okay. I have a gov't job during the day; mainly for the benefits. I'm sitting pretty financially. I am more of a minimalist than a big spender. I am not going to lie, there is stress with multi-families; but the extra cushion helps a lot. Money doesn't make a person happy, but it does make life a little easier.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of any skill. If you read 10 books on a skill you'll put yourself in a higher and higher percentile. It's the same with trading. Read everything you can on it. There's options, stocks, crypto, forex, among other derivatives.

I or someone else could show you things, but it would be our style, our wisdom. Trading is one of those things where you have to develop your own wisdom. It's 'self starter' in every sense of the word.

I suggest to try paper trading. If you're consistently profitable then consider opening an off shore day trading account where you'll get 6:1 leverage. If you do well stay there or call a US broker to get sponsored for your series 57. That series 57 license will give you access to insane leverage and routes for your orders.
I can understand that, but surely there's some material more geared to total novices that would hash out the basics? I feel like if I were to search "how to learn daytrading" right now on Google, most of my results would be from gurus trying to sell me on a system.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I can understand that, but surely there's some material more geared to total novices that would hash out the basics? I feel like if I were to search "how to learn daytrading" right now on Google, most of my results would be from gurus trying to sell me on a system.
Trial and error. What do you want to do in life? As in, what areas of a career would you like to focus on?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trial and error. What do you want to do in life? As in, what areas of a career would you like to focus on?
Not really sure, I just know that I want to become wealthy without having to sacrifice my time and effort to build up somebody else's business while making a fraction of what I pull in for them.

Things I'm particularly interested in/good at would be women/sex, video games, fitness and exercise, guns, overall computer proficiency, and have spent a lot of my work years in customer service fields (although I find a majority of people are entitled and very stupid).

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Not really sure, I just know that I want to become wealthy without having to sacrifice my time and effort to build up somebody else's business while making a fraction of what I pull in for them.

Things I'm particularly interested in/good at would be women/sex, video games, fitness and exercise, guns, overall computer proficiency, and have spent a lot of my work years in customer service fields (although I find a majority of people are entitled and very stupid).
Do you have seed money?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you start by reading Mastery by Robert Greene. It's not about finding something that pays well, it's about something that gives your life meaning.

For entrepreneurial advice, check out Alex Becker's Channel on youtube (literally called that). He has excellent life path and money making advice.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Had to Google that, aside from revenue from my dropshipping business, which is like $100ish, no.
You can start a Chick-fil-a franchise for as little as 10k.

If you do it right, mad money. Need to focus on your love for Christ though (being serious)

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you start by reading Mastery by Robert Greene. It's not about finding something that pays well, it's about something that gives your life meaning.

For entrepreneurial advice, check out Alex Becker's Channel on youtube (literally called that). He has excellent life path and money making advice.
See that sounds good and wholesome and all, but I'm trying to find an avenue that I can make money (whether it's something I'm good at or have an understanding of) so that I can live the lifestyle I want to live.

You can start a Chick-fil-a franchise for as little as 10k.

If you do it right, mad money. Need to focus on your love for Christ though (being serious)
I mean, I have less than 1/10th of the amount necessary for that, so that's kind out of the question. Also out of left field lol.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
See that sounds good and wholesome and all, but I'm trying to find an avenue that I can make money (whether it's something I'm good at or have an understanding of) so that I can live the lifestyle I want to live.

I mean, I have less than 1/10th of the amount necessary for that, so that's kind out of the question. Also out of left field lol.
You need 10k to start. Other options... What do you do for a living? What did you go to school for?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need 10k to start. Other options... What do you do for a living? What did you go to school for?
Right now I just work at the marketing and front desk departments of my gym part-time. This was initially so I had some money but never took too many hours that I wouldn't be able to go do something if my modeling agency got me a gig.

I DID do some dropshipping but coronavirus ****ed everything up since the stores ship from China.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Right now I just work at the marketing and front desk departments of my gym part-time. This was initially so I had some money but never took too many hours that I wouldn't be able to go do something if my modeling agency got me a gig.

I DID do some dropshipping but coronavirus ****ed everything up since the stores ship from China.
Why not learn programming? Did you go to college? The money is in STEM. Other ways to make some chump change is eBay. Buy stuff at discount at discount stores such as Marshall's, TJMaxx, etc., and resell them on ebay. Apparently, some brands of men's underwear has like a 150% mark-up after buying them at the places above. I've been meaning to look at those places for some choice items in my free time. I'm always looking for another revenue stream.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not learn programming? Did you go to college? The money is in STEM. Other ways to make some chump change is eBay. Buy stuff at discount at discount stores such as Marshall's, TJMaxx, etc., and resell them on ebay. Apparently, some brands of men's underwear has like a 150% mark-up after buying them at the places above. I've been meaning to look at those places for some choice items in my free time. I'm always looking for another revenue stream.
I did go to college, graduated from University of Delaware with a degree in Behavioral Health & Nutrition, which I believe was a B.S., I did take a class of Python for programming and absolutely HATED it. I admit I have a better understanding NOW, but still. The idea I had with my major was going to be making money through personal trainer. Hated that, people flake, have really ridiculous hours to meet them, and generally see health and fitness as a luxury rather than a necessity.

What I'd really like to do is something where I can get paid to be in shape and be outgoing. That's why I wanted to model, and hopefully have that lead to acting in some capacity. I'm a pretty good dancer and have been in Halloween shows at this Atlantic City hotel to serve as eye candy. Like being a stripper would not be out of the question for me if it means making decent money.

I just really want to be able to live life. I want to go to Los Angeles or something and just be able to enjoy being around all these beautiful women I see all over Instagram instead of having to find those 1 or 2 cute girls hidden in the sea of dudes and cows at the bar.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outside of acting, everything you mention you can do are chump change gigs that won't give you more than a fleeting sense of having money. If you want to be actually wealthy, you have to build something people want to see or buy. Even if it's the next big fitness craze like zumba. If you really are that good looking, you might have what it takes to be your own brand. But that is still takes a lot of hard work and you'll make a lot of mistakes.