Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dumped 9/10 gf

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guess the question every guy always asks himself, “can I do it again?” As in go out and lock down a solid 9 for a committed relationship. Statistically, the odds are in favor we can get a hotter chick due to the amount of women out there right?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump lots of 9..whats the issue? Till now none

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a 9 looks and body, but she was a -10000 in mental areas. Total narcissism, crazy , violent, cheater. Left her 3.5 yrs ago after 2.5 years of hell.

looks aren’t all that matter. I have had one other 9 abs she was a total train wreck as well.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like women that are uglier then me and have a body I like. I stopped being obsessed with looks after I turned 26

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guess the question every guy always asks himself, “can I do it again?” As in go out and lock down a solid 9 for a committed relationship. Statistically, the odds are in favor we can get a hotter chick due to the amount of women out there right?
Hotter has no baring on her sexual history, mental health, age, and any history of abortion ie murdering babies.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she had a bad personality who cares if she was a HB9
NEXT

For me its either i find a women attractive or not, then its all about connection and her personality.
+1

I'd take a solid hb 6 top form smv 18-23 over hb9 post carousel and aborted fetuses. A lot of women are disgusting today. High body count, abortions, and a series of student loans in lesbianism dance therapy and women studies. #retarded